superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

(( yeah i dun really care... back to spanish. YO TE QUIRE MATAR CANCION DE ESTRELLA. ERES UNA MENDIGA PEDASO DE MIEDA QUE ME HANDAS MATANDO BIEN DESPACITO. NO DEBES DE VIVIR. ))

(You do know that I know some French and can decode somethings that you are saying besides using a translator 妳 這 個 雞 婆? :3)

(( *raises eyebrow* ¿who is speaking french? besides, im practicing my spanish too. you need to do that in mexico. ))

(( pelt post. ))

(( and if you understand it... that would be awesome. and great. ))

Edited by brokenglass

Fernpaw stretched on the tree, and looked over at Silentstorm.

(Je n'aime pas tu! Tu aime jurer à moi, tyran moi et tu vas faire beaucoup des autres! Aussi, désolé ci tu ne comprendre pas qu'est-ce j'ai dis parce-que mon Français n'est pas bien. <3)

(Ei ei ei! Get outta the way 林雪晴! Je suis dans la moyenne de mon fight avec BG! X3 <-- Lols, mixed lang.~)

Edited by Starsong

Silentstorm nodded. "Now, too get down, you need to claw down a little bit and jump off!" she directed and did exactly what she said, landing swiftly and gracefully. She turned and waited for Fernpaw.

((xd.png I went to bed early cuz of my class this morning and now I'm posting tongue.gif))

Darkclaw raised a furry brow, confused. "So I threaten to kill you and you're being nice." he said, trying to sum it all up. He shook his head. "You ThunderClan warriors are so peculiar." he said, smiling slightly.

Jaystreak noticed that Dawnpaw had already reached the Hollow before her and smiled thinking, she's really ambitious to know battling moves I guess. She arrived shortly after Dawnpaw did and said, "Today, we're going to be working on the battle (for lack of a better word) crouch."

Ravenwing smiled a little in return and replied, "Yep. I'm just trying to make you feel better and that's the only way I can think of to do it." At his other statement she replied a little playfully, "So are WindClan warriors it seems. You threaten to kill me and then you apologize for doing it. Which makes me ask this: Are you really fierce or are you really nice?"

((you guys are going to hate me for this but I'm leaving this afternoon as soon as I get home from class to Connecticut and won't be back till the 14th; I probably won't be able to get on at all while there so you'll have to wait in limbo until I get back...sorry *runs and hides in a corner* ninja.gif))

(( *shoots pelt* ))

Darkclaw chuckled silently. "I can be nice... but I often choose not to." he said with a smirk. He took a cautious bite of the mouse and gulped it down quickly, remembering his hunger.

Fernpaw shook herself, sending a shower of leaves down. She crouched, and jumped, landing neatly. Fernpaw sat, licking out the last of the small twigs caught in her pale fur, looking pleased with herself. "What do you think?" She asked her mentor, feathery tail waving back and forth.

(But what about our training Sensei? Maybe you can tell someone else to train me while you're gone? Or maybe someone can RP Jaystreak for you? Or just think of something? <:3)

"Oh joy!" Dawnpaw said excitedly, bouncing around the Hollow now.

(Dawnpaw is very energetic~ O.O)

While Fernpaw waited impatiently for her mentor to respond, she crept up on a mouse, and padded back, carrying the dead rodent in her jaws.

(She's supposed to be! <3 Dunno what to post now... me Sensei ditched me. O_O . . . TwT)

(Well, my Sensei isn't on, so.... ^^')

(( *thanks god that darkclaw is in WindClan and is warrior already* ))

(( hi me annoying-san. ))

(Isn't it just a wonderful day today me Ojii-san? <3)

(Okay. ^^' I am waiting for my mentor~)

(( and im a-waiting like a week for pelt dry.gif my tan finally doesnt burn anymore. thats nice i guess. ))

(Um.... Okay then?! ^^')

(( just my arms. and now its liek contrasting weird with my pale back. ))

(Lolz! I was like borned tan-ish! <3 And I am proud of it! >:3 Hisssssss~~...)

Edited by Starsong

(Oh. That's odd. I got a tan once on my feet, and there were pale lines everywhere from my sandal straps. ^^)