superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

(Am I accepted?)

Rainpath laughed as she saw Firekit. "You're still a kit, but you'll be an apprentice. Then, you can do all sorts of things for me," she said, amusement twinkling in her eyes. Silentstorm woke up and padded out of the den. "Firekit!" she exclaimed again. "How many times do I have to tell you?" she asked. She picked up the kit and placed him inside the nursery. "Come out one more time, and I'll give you to a fox," she threatened and stalked outside, limping a little bit. Rainpath laughed.

(Oops. Forgot to read past posts.

@Konayuki of the Spirits: Sure, who's your cat? And also, sure, Spiritkit can become medicine cat apprentice.)

((YESH! okay, Silentstorm is a warrior and Rainpath is her sister and is a Medicine cat. WOOT! thankies :3))

Solarclaw sat beside a tree in the thunderclan territory. She yawned , just waiting for a vole to appear.

(I guess I start now? And who exactly is Fernpaw's mentor? (Oh, and Star, Spiritkit can be Firekit's brother I guess. And who's their adopted mother again?))

Fernpaw crept out of the apprentice's den, blinking in the light. She shook herself, stretching. Fernpaw quickly groomed, and padded over to the fresh-kill pile. Now, where is my mentor? She wondered, picking a small vole from the pile and gnawing on it. Spiritkit bundled out of the nursery, tripping over his own paws. He looked around for his brother, Firekit.

Silentstorm growled and nudged them both back into the nursey, muttering about threats the whole time. Rainpath laughed again. Silentstorm saw her apprentice and bounded over to Fernpaw. "Morning Fernapw," she said and licked her ear. She glared at the kits.

Fernpaw looked up with a mixture of fear and admiration. She had always thought Silentstorm was the greatest warrior in the forest. Fernpaw finished her vole, and looked up at her mentor, eyes twinkling. "What are we doing first?" She asked cheerfully, giving one of her ears one last groom. Spiritkit tumbled over Firekit, and bumped into his mother. He squeaked, curling up.

Silentstorm looked at her apprentice. "Well... first, we'll have to make sure those kits stay in the nursery," she said, loud enough for Spiritkit and Firekit to hear. "Then, we'll practice some tree climbing," she said and flicked her tail. Rainpath shook her head and went to see her herbs. "Silentstorm!" she called. "Pick some poppy seeds on your way back," she said and Silentstorm nodded.

((Ravenwing is; that's my second char...she's not in camp right now and Jaystreak's still sleeping))

Solarclaw saw a field mouse run past her. She pounced on it quickly. Her stomach grumbled hungrily at her. "No one would know if i didn't bring it to the pile" she whispered, quickly eating the mouse.

( *waves* hi ether! ))

Darkclaw suppressed a growl as Ravenwing's scent got more potent. He crouched deeper into the bushes, hiding.

(@Dragonpelt: Okay~)

Fernpaw nodded seriously. She glanced over at the nursery, where Spiritkit was tumbling about with his brother Firekit. Spiritkit sat up, ears pricked, and nodded at Silentstorm, looking very sincere. "Can we go now?" Fernpaw continued, tail swishing back and forth. She glanced over again at Spiritkit. "I think the kits will be fine," Fernpaw added. She sat up. "Wait, first you need eat something, right?"

Silentstorm shook her head and stood up. She walked over to the entrance and waited for Fernpaw. Rainpath poked her head out. "Hurry back!" she called out merrily. Silentstorm flicked her ears and beckoned to her apprentice.

((Hai broken xd.png ))

Solarclaw glanced around once more, making sure no one saw her.

Fernpaw bounced to her mentor, eager to go into the forest. "Poppy seeds are the little black things, right?" She asked, spinning around. "Ow." Fernpaw had spun into the gorse tunnel, crashing through the corner, and landing in some thorns.

Silentstorm laughed. "Yep," she said and bounded off, slowing down for Fernpaw. Rainpath winced as she heard Fernapw crash into what sounded like thorns.

"I'm alright!" Fernpaw yelled into the clearing, hopping out of the thorns, and grabbing a loose thorn from her pelt. She sped up, running alongside her mentor. Meanwhile, Spiritkit had accidentally crashed into the wall of the nursery while playing the Warrior and the Mouse with Firekit. He got up, stumbled into the nursery, and fell asleep.

Silentstorm headed straight for a tree, leaping at the last minute. Her claws sunk into the trunk and held as she began to swiftly inch her way up. "Follow me!" she ordered as she reached the first branch.

"Okay!" Fernpaw called, jumping to the low branch of another tree, then catching and sticking on to the tree Silentstorm was on, Spider-Man style. (^^) She clawed her way up the tree, pausing to try to catch a squirrel that was running on a branch above. Fernpaw missed, then began climbing again.

Silentstorm stood on the branch she was on and waited for Fernpaw. "I'm going to teach you how to get down," she said and neatly wrapped her tail around her paw. Rainpath counted the marigold she had and the dock leaves. She moved on to the coltsfoot and horsetail. Then to the burdock root, and so on.

Ravenwing got really nervous as she smelled Darkclaw's scent nearby; very nearby. She sat very still and wondered what he wanted now and if they could just get to know each other better with no hostilities. She tried to get her wandering mind back on her hunger but her nervousness was there more than her hunger so she ignored the hunger and walked around until she found a tree to lie down or just sit under.

Darkclaw froze in his tracks. He peered out of the bush and saw Ravenwing laying down near the tree he was next to. Letting out an exasperated sigh, he jumped nimbly out of the bush, glaring at Ravenwing.

Ravenwing looked up as she saw Darkclaw glaring at her and asked, "What did I do wrong this time? It seems like my very presence is just wrong and I should fall off a cliff or something; I bet that would make you happy." She put her head down on her paws and sighed, not caring if she looked weak at the moment in front of a WindClan warrior. Edited by Dragonpelt