superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

Darkclaw raised a furry brow and watched the ThunderClan warrior curiously. He repressed a snicker when he said that she should jump off a cliff, but he was determined to stay serious. Against his better judgement, he went to sit next to her.

"Meow..." Firekit said, looking dazed and started to look around for Ravenwing.

-----------

Dawnpaw had finished doing some apprentice chores now, she started to look around for Jaystreak, wanting to see if she could go training with her mentor or go on some patrols.

((star have Dawnpaw pounce on Jaystreak lol because she's still sleeping laugh.gif))

Ravenwing didn't care that Darkclaw sat beside her. She was defenseless anyway so she waited for any killing blows that might come her way. She knew that he wanted to do that to avenge his mentor and was ready for it although she felt sad for not getting to know her adopted kits better.

Darkclaw looked up at the dark sky, marveling at the stars. His eyes turned to their normal ice blue, and he sighed quietly. "I am sorry." he said in a quiet murmer when he finally spoke.

(Good day BG! <3

@ me Sensei: Okay~ :3)

Dawnpaw spotted Jaystreak still in the warrior's den, sleeping. She grinned then charged into the warriors den, jumping onto her mentor and batting at her nose. "Wake up you sleepy cat! Let's go training today!!" she said, purring.

(( yknow.... i would say something... but then again... i would get banned for saying what i want to say. ))

(I know what you're gonna say, you're gonna swear like a dozen or thousand swear words at me. <3 I will annoy you in a most light-hearted attitude, the best way to annoy someone :3 *jumps onto BG and goes into a hug-lock like a panda on a bamboo tree, not letting for, EVER* MWAHAHAHAH! X3)

Edited by Starsong

(( *sighs* well it could be worse. staton could be here. *shudders* now that guy sucks. and im not gonna swear a thousand swear words at you... id threaten you straight to hell. possibly get arrested for even sayin them. and yes i have broken plenty of laws before... obstruction of justice... vandalism... theft... aggravated battery... attempted murder (found innocent thank you very much) i didnt spend much in juvy. *shrugs* ))

(But BG you look soooo kind though! Who would ever mistaken you as an outlaw? :3)

(( actually i was found guilty of all except the attempted murder... that was a gang dude i think.. yes im ebil. ))

((the deputy has his or her own den near the leader's, I think, so she's not in the warrior's den but it's fine tongue.gif))

Jaystreak woke to Dawnpaw jumping on her. She groaned and said a little groggily, "Alright I'm up, I'm up." She yawned and then stretched, walking out of her den and into the clearing. She walked to the cave's entrance and waited for her apprentice.

Ravenwing looked over at Darkclaw and replied, "I forgive you. If my mentor had died, I'd probably want to do the same thing so I understand what you're going through." She looked up at the stars with him and wondered if their ancestors were looking down on them either with disdain or approvingly.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Nightfire, ignoring Rainpaths order, left the den and walked out into the clearing. He left camp and caught a couple mice before walking into camp and tossing them onto the fresh-kill pile

(Ooh! Can you tell me about all of your stealing stories? Me like stories! X3 I now declare BG as me Mother, a.k.a me Ojii-san! X3 Wait, that means grandpa now doesn't it? Oh well, grandpa will do! X3)

Dawnpaw ran out of the warriors den excitedly, stopping beside her mentor, eyes shinning. "What are we doing today?" she asked.

(( why oh why did i do those things... i should not have so i couldnt give star just cause. *shakes head* ))

Darkclaw nodded simply. "I miss my mentor. He was a great warrior. Was close to becoming leader and then...." his eyes tightened as he trailed off, shaking his head.

(*Now tugging at BG's hair* Ojii-san ojii-san! Play with me play with me! X3)

(( *hands tighten into fist* im goin to hell anyway.... one little murder couldnt hurt. ))

(*Now jumps onto BG's face, turning into a cat* MEOW! *bites Ojii-san on the nose*)

((I don't know if I should laugh or just ignore those posts; if I laugh, broken would probably get mad at me so I won't say anything ninja.gif))

Jaystreak smiled at Dawnpaw and replied, "Today, we're going to be working on battle techniques." She then trotted out of the entrance and went to the new Hollow to train her.

Ravenwing looked at Darkclaw sympathetically and replied gently, "I'm sorry for your loss." She sniffed around to see if she could catch any prey for him and see if that would make him feel better. She scented a mouse a few feet in front of them and went into the hunter's crouch, being absolutely still. She then pounced on it, killing it in one blow and then brought it to Darkclaw and placed it in front of him.

(( PETA and the ASPCA are gonna hunt me down for this... *grabs cat by the tail and bunts it into australia* QUEDATE AIYE GATO IDIOTO! ))

(( i dun really care pelt.. ))

(( im mad all the time. so its kinda... redundant. ))

Darkclaw raised a furry brow, confused. "So I threaten to kill you and you're being nice." he said, trying to sum it all up. He shook his head. "You ThunderClan warriors are so peculiar." he said, smiling slightly.

Edited by brokenglass

(*Flies back from Australia and sits on the ground with puppy eyes, looking at Ojii-san like nothing happened* Can you simply resist me? :3)

Dawnpaw trotted happily after Jaystreak, arriving in the Hollow after her mentor.

EDIT: *gasps* Ojii-sans's smiling in the RP! *starts taking thousands of pictures of BG p/second*

Edited by Starsong

((

Google Not Found

The requested URL /itconservative/RsK2Pn_qN2I/AAAAAAAAAF4/9y_1F2hefB0/cutepuppy.jpg was not found on this server.

why yes. yes i can. )) Edited by brokenglass

(( ew it looks like a dust bunny. hmm... *drops it into a sewer* oops. hmm... i wonder if i can bypass the firewall and swear at you in another language... MENDIGA CANCION DE ESTRELLA. yes... it worked. ))

(( *pukes* oh god! ¿¡are they like havin sum puppy orgy or something?! thats disgusting! ))

(( haha i love that. ¿you tried to translate it didnt you? some things cannot be translated. lets leave it at that. ))