Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

I hated Daisy and Heatherpaw so much those cats acted like sk***s!

by the way warriorcat lovers There is a nice rpg website on my sig just click the picture and you'll be there. biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonkins

Well I just finished the first book and so far I'm really disliking Tigerclaw.

All of them.

Most of them are perfect and all of a sudden have these special powers from a clan of dead cats in the sky.

I like warriors, but I don't like the characters.

I hated Daisy and Heatherpaw so much those cats acted like sk***s!

by the way warriorcat lovers There is a nice rpg website on my sig just click the picture and you'll be there. biggrin.gif

I hate both of those she cats and i can't say i love poppyfrost either after she put the moves on her dead sister old lover sick furball then she wonders why he dosen't love her hello dumb he's in love with your dead sister not you.

I still love Breezepelt tho him trying to kill jayfeather not good why couldn't he killed lionsh*t.

Prepare for rant:

*Ahem*

I absolutely DESPISE Hollyleaf. She was too....much. She was also really mental and insane. Come ON. First she wants to cover up the secret about her birth, she says the secret must NEVER get out, she even KILLS Ashfur to protect it! And what does she do? No, not shut up like a good little kitty. She TELLS ALL OF THE CLANS AT THE GATHERING THAT SHE IS A HALF-CLAN CAT AND THEY ARE ALL WORTHLESS PIECES OF FOX DUNG. Then she RUNS INTO A TUNNEL, trying to run away from the secret SHE GAVE AWAY! LIONBLAZE AND JAYFEATHER ARE BRAVE ENOUGH TO FACE THE SECRET, BUT SCAREDY-CAT HOLLYLEAF RUNS AWAY!!

I never thought I'd say this, but Hollyleaf had to die.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! mad.gif

*Huff* *Huff*

Thank you for listening to my rant.

*Bows*

O_O; Awww.... Poor Ashfur >.>;

Gah, a lot of cats from Warriors are to be despised >.< Too many Sues and Stus and then there's the nonsense of the cat mind >.>

I can't stand Daisy or Berrynose. Daisy doesn't do anything, and Berrynose is just rude and should be kicked out of the Clan! Firestar used to be one of my favorites, but now he's boring. Hollyleaf is my least favorite of all because all she cares about is the stupid warrior code and what a bunch of dead cats are going to think of her. Ashfur is okay, but not one of my favorites. And all of StarClan bothers me because they're just a bunch of dead cats who sit up in the sky and worry about prophecies. GO DARK FOREST CATS!

I just plan hate mothwing she dosen't belong in any of the clans she should go looking for her mother or house folk.

I forgot, I can't stand Mothwing, either. Not because she doesn't believe in StarClan, but because she's such a wimp! She needs to die!

O_O; Awww.... Poor Ashfur >.>;

But Ashfur tried to kill severeal other cats just because Squirrleflight didn't love that piece of carp. The again, none of you guys seem to like Firestar...

But Ashfur tried to kill severeal other cats just because Squirrleflight didn't love that piece of carp. The again, none of you guys seem to like Firestar...

Truedat...

Firestar was my favorite, until Erin Hunter decided to kick him out of the spotlight >.> He's no longer the main character...

Ok, lol, my most hated...

1. Firestar (HE IS 2 KIND!!!!! HE MAKES ME WANT 2 PULL MY HAIR OUT!!!! UGH!!)

2. Sol (creeper any1?)

3. Tigerstar (he was slopy about how he did things.)

4. Trashpaw (many of u do not know Trash paw, but i do e.o)

5. Brambleclaw (HE HAD IT RIGHT INFRONT OF HIM!!!! HE RUINS EVERYTHING!!! He could have ruled the forest. He is slopy with relationships. He is shunning Squirrelflight 4 NO reason...)

Oh, this is really, really hard.

Brokenstar? No, Tigerheart...argh, CROWFEATHER.

Daisy (worries a hundred times more than she really should), Smudge (he just keeps on blabbering pointless stuff)

But I like reading from Jayfeather's point of view. I like to read about him spying on other cats' thoughts and recieving signs from StarClan.

Never got past around four books, so not sure who everyone mentioned in this topic is >>;

I pretty much dislike all the protagonists for being great-hearted, intelligent, beautiful, underdog-to-<33, brave creatures without major flaws.

QFT

I got past more books then that, but all the protagonists were laame.

Dasiy was a rude cat almosted trowing herself at cloud i forgot his last name i din't like him much as a kit either he was a Damm Brat then he fell for BrightHeart then i liked him then he Hardly spoke to whitewing his own kit and kind of lefted brightheart to butter up Dasiy becuze she had 3 brats. The knocking her self back up with the frist young tom she could find.

Leafpool almosted killed mousefur and a few other cats becuz she was so messed up worrying about her little knocked up mess coming out or the fact her so called love lefted her and told her "Go back to your clan its needs you." He Diss owned his older 3 kits. (i never liked her she was a winny paw cinderpelt why this and why that and don't do that sister its bad for you )

Brambleclaw i feel sorry for he though he was a daddy to 3great kits he didn't care if jay was blinde he Loved them . Then he got the shock pooped out of him he wasn't a father and his mate never had any kits in her life. (Poor tom)

Whitestorm acted like his Mother and Grandmother MoonFlower (gradmom) and SnowFur his mother he even looked like her only with long hair.

FireStar's Father mated with a other she-cat and thats how Scourge was born and 3 other half sibs.

...I can't read your post. :|

Gah, I hate Firestar. He's too nice.

He's also a gary stu. Srsly. Ultra-powerful, smart, kind little kitteh who can NEVER DIE WTF.