Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

*EXTREME NOOB ALERT*

Ya, just started this morning with the free one. It's real fun, but i have NO clue what I'm doing. laugh.gif Someone mind helping? I won't really be on a lot anyway.

P.S. Oh yea, almost forgot! I'm currently a minotaur warrior. happy.gif

^ You mean tauren but yeah pretty much the same thing lol. xd.png I don't think I ever played a warrior for much past level 20, but I certainly remember being new, so I guess if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask! :> I'm a very casual player so... I guess just pay attention to what kind of stats warriors would need (like strength) and get gear with those kind of bonuses?

Oh, and do quests. For some reason, I didn't get that you were supposed to do quests until I hit level 30...

urge, from my experience leveling my warrior... don't stop killing things unless you see your health dropping way low. Victory Rush heals you for a whole lot of health when you kill something and then hit something else.

Someone from KT, fancy seeing you here. smile.gif

/frysquint

Horde or Alliance?

EDIT: So I just got the left half of Thunderfury. It would be a thing to celebrate if it wasn't... you know, on my druid. I was trying for Sulfuras. :|

WRYYYYYYYY :C

Edited by Lythiaren

urge, from my experience leveling my warrior... don't stop killing things unless you see your health dropping way low. Victory Rush heals you for a whole lot of health when you kill something and then hit something else.

/frysquint

Horde or Alliance?

EDIT: So I just got the left half of Thunderfury. It would be a thing to celebrate if it wasn't... you know, on my druid. I was trying for Sulfuras. :|

WRYYYYYYYY :C

Horde for life! And that's very painful, I can relate. |:

Yes good. Alliance on the server are poopy. >8(

Now whooooo are you? I am the one who says mao. If you've gone to fight Sha of Anger and seen someone paw at you and /say mao, that's me. :B

I'm Tuonetar! Unfortunately, I haven't been pugging Sha of Anger lately, but maybe soon!

I tested some 5.2 PTR with my 90s.

Monks,Rogues and DKs are Op. Feral druids got a big nerf on running speed. They are losing their 15% pvp set bonus on next patch also 20 sec cd on cyclone for ferals.

Finally second wind and shockwave are getting a nerf hammer for warriors tongue.gif.

I'm Tuonetar! Unfortunately, I haven't been pugging Sha of Anger lately, but maybe soon!

I... really?

THIS WORLD IT IS SMALL

I sent you mail.

Edited by Lythiaren

YES TUO NOW YOU HAVE CONTRACTED THE PORA PLAGUE :B

But now I have to go to work. Boooooooo. :<

Edited by Lythiaren

I have 142 mounts and 394 pets <3

And thunderfury is annoying me. I already have it but I've had 3 extra bindings drop in the past 2 months.

Edited by Ashywolf

My Pally just hit Lv90 yesterday afternoon! Now I can fly again!

Realm: Greymane

Faction: Alliance

Race: Dranai

Name: Sintanna

Friend me if you want rolleyes.gif

i have starter edition, how do i get from orgrimmir to pandaria??

You won't be able to, unfortunately. You need up to Mists of Pandaria expansion to get to Pandaria.

When's it gonna be when I actually see different races? I'm still in the two camps for tauren dry.gif

Soon, soon. You need to get to Thunder Bluff first (it's after Bloodhoof, you're almost there!), and then you can use the flight point or the zeppelin (Spirit Rise) to get to Orgrimmar and get sent off all over the world.

On your way there, make sure to thank Blizzard that you no longer need to trek on foot through a hostile grassland full of mobs twice your level and find Mankrik's wife to get there.

Edited by Lythiaren

Thx, got to Thunder Bluff, really fun listening to everyone call everyone noobs. <3 Anyway, just upgraded, anyone can friend me if uwant.

Name: Chantriok

Realm: Ysera

Class: Warrior

Race: Tauren

my main character:

Name: Galalith

Race: Blood Elf

Realm: Rexxar

Class: warlock

i am trying to get level 20, well to get a mount of course, i am currently at the darkmoon faire

Soon, soon. You need to get to Thunder Bluff first (it's after Bloodhoof, you're almost there!), and then you can use the flight point or the zeppelin (Spirit Rise) to get to Orgrimmar and get sent off all over the world.

On your way there, make sure to thank Blizzard that you no longer need to trek on foot through a hostile grassland full of mobs twice your level and find Mankrik's wife to get there.

Yeah, really. But I was the kind of person that ran through Ashenvale and the Barrens to quest in Thousand Needles every day (as Alliance)! As well as go to the Outlands just to explore when I was level 34. u_u So it didn't strike me as particularly hard or weird.

Still enjoying Pandaria, so I've been taking a break to stretch it out. I love these quests. :> I was expecting to hate the Pandaren, but I can't help but love them.

got full version today <3 Is there some way characters can meet that are from different realms?

got full version today <3 Is there some way characters can meet that are from different realms?

no you cannot meet players from other realms, but you(with the full version) can change the characters race, realm, and class.