Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

Hah, Cho has dropped one druid tier token this whole x-pack for my alliance guild. It's sad sad.gif

I play on Whisperwind, and got to play pug a raid with a random guild last night since I missed my guild's raid. The pally tank kept healing herself while tanking, and wondering why she was getting hit so hard. ><

O_o what server do you play on?

O_o what server do you play on?

Whisperwind. I think it was their guild's first alt foray into BWD, but it was a fairly dismal evening for people who supposedly had all but Nef down. I probably wouldn't have gone if I had known no one knew what to do!

Whisperwind. I think it was their guild's first alt foray into BWD, but it was a fairly dismal evening for people who supposedly had all but Nef down. I probably wouldn't have gone if I had known no one knew what to do!

ahhh. yeah, people like that are foolish. Just had a talk with a hunter like that... he dies on slime on omnotron ><

edit: one shotted council, now working Conclave

Edited by Layn

My main is finally getting up there in level. :D Lv 73, and in Grizzly Hills. And let me say, I LOVE the amount of gold you get in Northrend. It's like I'm swimming in money right now.

ahhh. yeah, people like that are foolish. Just had a talk with a hunter like that... he dies on slime on omnotron ><

edit: one shotted council, now working Conclave

Grats! Conclave is an awesome fight, it should go down fast. A'lar might take a bit, unless you have awesome people that can run away from tornadoes. Our main tank and heals had some issues, so it took us forever.

2 85s in Shandris- Warrior and Dk. not the best realm for pvp (or anything for that matter wink.gif Minus Epitome) but I have a good guild that's big, but most of us (the older members) are like family. I love wow.

Looking for a cheap gaming computer for it though.. 5 fps does not suffice for AV dry.gif

I only do world PvP. .w. BGs and stuff like that aren't my thing. I panic because the people on my side are always screaming at each other.

Grats! Conclave is an awesome fight, it should go down fast. A'lar might take a bit, unless you have awesome people that can run away from tornadoes. Our main tank and heals had some issues, so it took us forever.

me, our spriest, and our holy priest, are guaranteed to not fall off. Unsure about the others. Also, it's Al'Akir not A'lar lol

Edited by Layn

I only have the trial version, but as soon as I get some money, I'm buying the game. I'm a level 20 human hunter. I got to level 20 in a few days, I reached the level cap before I reached the time cap, sad xd.png

NOOOOO don't talk about this game! I quit Cataclysm in March... ah the need of wowcrack is coming back again! Too... addicting... it's a sin!

me, our spriest, and our holy priest, are guaranteed to not fall off. Unsure about the others. Also, it's Al'Akir not A'lar lol

Oh gosh, BC flashback. I'm horrible with names, and usually describe bosses as "that one thing with the fire" and wait until someone says what I want to say. I HATED tanking A'lar (can't jump? qq, bears always jump) Al Akir is comparatively easy. He just takes up the entire screen.

I'm hoping Firelands hurries up, I want to be a firecat!

Oh gosh, BC flashback. I'm horrible with names, and usually describe bosses as "that one thing with the fire" and wait until someone says what I want to say. I HATED tanking A'lar (can't jump? qq, bears always jump) Al Akir is comparatively easy. He just takes up the entire screen.

I'm hoping Firelands hurries up, I want to be a firecat!

I'm actually kinda hoping Firelands doesn't hurry up... our raid team isn't quite ready for it, and needs a few more weeks of cheerful teamwork in BoT/BWD/Tot4W to really become ready for Firelands... we still need to solve the problem of Mr. Hunter Who Stands In Bad Stuff

Yeah I don't think I am ready for Firelands either but I am really excited for it to come out. laugh.gif

LOL @ lord rhyolith in firelands.

you have to "drive" the boss.

i thought this topped bot/bwd already. but i could be wrong.....progression through this new raid for me isnt very far yet. but i am excited to see what's changed with ragnaros

So uh, I think my trees got into some MiracleGro

user posted image

Then when they despawned/died, instead of just fading away or getting chopped down like usual, they flew away. I love glitches, sometimes.

World of warcraft is epic when you don't get camped. biggrin.gif

I have a level 85 warrior on Kirin Tor. My account is down right now though. sad.gif

World of warcraft is epic when you don't get camped. biggrin.gif

I have a level 85 warrior on Kirin Tor. My account is down right now though. sad.gif

Name?

<- also on KT

ahhh.... my guild's spriest and warlock still need better gear to improve their DPS for Firelands. I'm even passing every upgrade to them for the sake of GETTING them geared. Only one problem: upgrades are NOT dropping! Three of our DPS are over the 17k mark, but why must nothing but druid gear drop when its our clothies that need it?

Edited by Layn

FINALLY! I got my main to 85. ;w; My first current end-game character.

Now I'm gonna do Vashj'ir, explore the world that my character hasn't seen besides Vashj'ir (Icecrown, Darnassus, Azuremyst and Bloodmyst), and then I guess I'll be doing archaeology and dailies. :B Huzzaaahh!

I'm Arguaust. I also have a DK named Thaelasan. biggrin.gif

ALLIANCE *hiss*

I kid, I kid. I have some friends alliance-side.

You can also look it up on the Wow Armory on the community website. :3

I loved how the armory was messed up and was giving everyone silly titles. My Belf pally Gallyssa had "for Ironforge", for example. Too bad that they fixed it.

Edited by MellaBella