Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

I have a wonderful idea for a WoW themed comic. But I'm not good enough at drawing people to actually draw it... : /

I've had an idea for a WoW comic for years. It plays through my head all of the time. :c The story has already spanned 3 years. Unfortunately my drawings look like poo and it just would not feel the same if I wrote out the story.

Anywhozens, the characters I have are a male Troll marksmanship hunter, male Blood Elf holy paladin, female Human fire mage, female Blood Elf retribution paladin, and male Tauren protection warrior. All in order of when they were introduced. None with names. Because I can't think of any names. =3= Pretty bad, I'd say.

First comic panel, Aeonaxx flying along happily thinking "*yawn* that was a nice nap. I wonder what the Stone Dragon Queen is up to?" Second panel shown from above, with him thinking "Maybe she'll be happy if I can kill some stone troggs for her" with an adventurer flying towards him. Third panel, adventurer is on his back and he's thinking "Ow! Ow! That hurts! Stop that! Why are you doing that? Somebody help me!!!!" Fourth panel shows adventurer riding sad Aeonaxx around adventurer's race's home city, and Aeonaxx thinking "I want to go home...."

I think it would be funny. And guildie I described it to says he will never think of Aeonaxx the same way again...

I will draw that and post it just for you if you want. biggrin.gif

omg that would be awesome! It's getting frustrating typing out the description to people lol. anyone's welcome to draw that lol, would be awesome to see different variations on race/class abusing poor Aeonaxx

the stone dragon queen's name is Aeosera : ) just looked it up

Edited by Layn

Anyone in alliance Medvih right now? I'm looking for a guild smile.gif

Lvl 55 Nelf Death knight, Krixo.

Edited by Cxisbest

Anyone in alliance Medvih right now? I'm looking for a guild smile.gif

Lvl 55 Nelf Death knight, Krixo.

"Krixo is already in a guild"

I keep neglecting my priest on Medivh. >w>; I have a serious case of altoholism on that server. I did make a new character on there that I reeaally like.. my druid Wynnae. Named after the first character I ever made but deleted because she was stuck on a horrible PvP server where Alliance was so outnumbered that no one could level without getting ganked. ;w;

But yeah, I love her. I've always loved Night Elves~.

Killed Shannox. 24 Eternal Embers to go. I now wish WoW was like real life so I could take my ember out and admire it. Because it is shiny.

Edited by Layn

Killed Shannox again. Then announced to the raid that we were going to BoT to get Valor points, but everyone else went to rhyolith so we spent the rest of the night practicing making him turn. Apparently they preferred wiping on a new boss to getting valor points from old ones...

Edited by Layn

I keep neglecting my priest on Medivh. >w>; I have a serious case of altoholism on that server.

Lol, you and me both. I have about 6 bazillion. Layn yells at me to level them but I get too distracted |D

Lol, you and me both. I have about 6 bazillion. Layn yells at me to level them but I get too distracted |D

you really should!

If I wasn't poor at the moment, I would. When I get another sub again I wanna get my boomchicken geared for raids (shes almost there) and then I'll level the priest. (Or whatever else you want leveled. xP)

If I wasn't poor at the moment, I would. When I get another sub again I wanna get my boomchicken geared for raids (shes almost there) and then I'll level the priest. (Or whatever else you want leveled. xP)

there's a new raid out now... so gearing for the older raids should be easier

I should get some more WoW time soon. Mine ends the 29th. .w.

I wanted to level up my DK and rogue. Finally decided that I wanted my main DK to be a Draenei and my rogue is a Worgen.. so I get to see all of the Alliance quests that I haven't seen. :3 In Outland on my DK and getting ready to go to Desolace on my rogue.

I just tamed Magria!

Named it after our guild's main tank lol.

Kira. Just to validate the phrase "Kira is a sparkle kitty"

You guys are all gonna hate me but....

A few days ago, I tried a trial of World of Warcraft. I hated it. I was sorta out of tune with the Warcraft world, but I didn't know I was this far back! It was just.. No, not my type. But yea, I can see why people would like the game. If I wasn't so disappointed, I'd probably be addicted to it as well.

On the other hand, I do LOVE the original Warcraft series. As in the RTS games. Especially The Frozen Throne/Wrath of the King. Those were one of the best games ever.

They revamped most of the world, yes. You no longer start off your character at an arbitrary point 4 years after the events of WC3, you now start at an arbitrary point after the death of Arthas.

And then you later go weirdly back in time to go fight stuff in Outland, then fight Arthas' forces yourself, then return to normaltime.

Blizzard is aware of this and would like to find a way to fix it.

You guys are all gonna hate me but....

A few days ago, I tried a trial of World of Warcraft. I hated it. I was sorta out of tune with the Warcraft world, but I didn't know I was this far back! It was just.. No, not my type. But yea, I can see why people would like the game. If I wasn't so disappointed, I'd probably be addicted to it as well.

On the other hand, I do LOVE the original Warcraft series. As in the RTS games. Especially The Frozen Throne/Wrath of the King. Those were one of the best games ever.

I HATE YOU!! Lol Na, just kidding smile.gif true, I hate Cata... I REALLY want BC back.

I don't understand why people hate Cata. :c The new Cataclysm quests actually got me into leveling. I never got a character past level 25 before Cata hit. The quests were just soooo boring and just.. uuggghhh.

Also, the quests in Terrokar made me want to shoot myself. Didn't like Icecrown, either. >__> Never got past the quest where you had to kill 3 elites and had to call in an Ebon Blade guy to help.. *grumble* That guy didn't help at all..

..hm, that was a silly rant. I should be ranting about my time running out 2 days before it was supposed to. Dx