Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

You could always roll a druid and level it in the belf area. >>

Got Ragnaros to 39%. currently failing on second transition, then we had to call it for the night. Sad.

I'm a warrior Draenei. I wish I had been a hunter because they get cool animal pets. All I have is a moth vanity companion that does nothing heh.

So, what race/class are you playing right now? :3

I remember wanting to play a Tauren druid so bad.. but then I absolutely loathed the starting zone with a burning passion so that never happened. And I also tried NOT playing a Blood Elf because everyone seemed to hate them, but then that ended up being my favorite starting zone at the time so.. yeah.

The Tauren starting area isn't so bad anymore, I think. Unless there was another reason you hate the Tauren starting area.

Course, that just me.

No no, I meant when I first started WoW. XD 2 years ago. I looove the new Tauren starting area (even though it is oh so depressing). Sorry for not being clear. Pfft.

That would be so sweeeet.

I'm level 17 now and close to getting a mount, but I'm taking a break because the quests I'm doing right now are far and I'm lazy tongue.gif.

You're already Level 17! I started a few days before you and I'm still only Level 13. Darn work, keeping me from playing.

what server?

North America one? I don't know xd.png

You're already Level 17!  I started a few days before you and I'm still only Level 13.  Darn work, keeping me from playing.

I'm sick so I haven't really done anything except sit around playing video games. I'm now level 20 and I can finally ride a stupid mount, yeesh. Walking was such a pain.

Edited by Syaoransbear

Ah, that explains it. I'm sorry you're sick though; that's never any fun. Work's been keeping me busy for the past few days so that the only thing I have time for after work is a little role playing, but honestly I'd rather be at work than sick (you just can't enjoy a game when you're sick).

I still wish I could get a mount though. I'm always so jealous of my friend when she suddenly gets on her's (though she seems to be using her crazy druid character more lately).

North America one? I don't know xd.png

Go to your character login screen, hit "Change Realm" and look at hte realm name which is highlighted tongue.gif

Even easier. You don't even have to log in. At the bottom right of the login screen:

user posted image

Even easier. You don't even have to log in. At the bottom right of the login screen:

user posted image

Wasn't even thinking of that!

Thanks for the picture! I appear to be playing on Hydraxis.

Right now I'm doing stuff in Ashenvale and oh god I hate it. The distance between places is so far. If I didn't have a mount I'd want to stab myself in the face.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've been to places so far that have had me waking all over the place. I even just completed a quest that had me using the Dungeon Finder so I could go into a dungeon in Silverpine Forest just to collect some items for a new weapon. Luckily I've finally reached Level 20 (though I'm currently Level 22) so I finally have a mount.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

If you hate walking, I suggest never going to the Northern Barrens.

..ever.

I remember having to walk the Barrens when it wasn't separated.. ALL without a mount.. and that was when all I did was auto-attack on my hunter.

If you hate walking, I suggest never going to the Northern Barrens.

..ever.

I remember having to walk the Barrens when it wasn't separated.. ALL without a mount.. and that was when all I did was auto-attack on my hunter.

It's not so much that I hate walking (I play on a RP server so, as a Warlock, there are certain places that I can't take my Felsteed into if I want to be in character), it's just that it gets tedious to have to walk from one end of the continent to the other because an exceedingly long series of quests/story arc requires me too, and I'm not even sure I've seen the end of that arc yet since I can't find any more quests for it.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

So I just 5manned OS3D10 with no tank or healer...

When you're playing and some random player you don't know runs by and casts some good spell on you like +whatever for whatever minutes, are you supposed to thank them or what? What is the etiquette there?

Random buffs? They're most likely just being helpful. When I do that I don't really expect people to say thanks, and half the time I do it and then bolt like a ninja. Like I'll buff people from the bushes or something and fly away. :B

If they stick around and heal you or help you kill things after you've tagged them, then I'd strike up some conversation (or if it's someone of the other faction helping you kill stuff because they can't buff/heal you, just use some emotes like /wave, /ty, /bow, etc.) just to be friendly.

Edited by Lythiaren

I'm torn between wanting the patch sooner vs. later. :<

On the one hand, I personally haven't finished FL yet. My guild has on both 10 and 25 (we use 10 as practice for 25), but I haven't been able to see Alysrazor, Staghelm or Rag. I would be sad. But that shouldn't slow down the patch.

On the other hand, I have 22s bags in every slot of my bank and one on my person, along with a pair of 24s. My bank is full and I can't upgrade the bags in it because Illusionary bags are way too expensive, due to the excessively long cooldown and expensive volatiles for the cloth. I have 11 bag slots at any given time. Hoarding of all my old tier and old sticks has paid off in that I don't need to farm them for transmogrification, but I don't have enough space to do much of anything. Void storage can't come soon enough for me. I will be very happy when I can shove my old tier, vast collection of sticks, idol collection, holiday clothes, Eranikus' soul, Link's Boomerang and everything else I've got hoarded away in my bank, all into nonbank storage. But that should not speed up the patch either.

f.

Edited by Lythiaren

I rather don't want the patch to come soon.

My guild is currently working Ragnaros. And I'm in the middle of collecting cinders for the second stage of Tarecgosa's Rest. If the patch comes out before we can finish it, Blizzard officially hates ten man guilds. Because the difference in cinder gain between ten and twenty five is..... extreme.