Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

Well, Alpha, there were the Tauren. tongue.gif But I guess no one wants to play as a minotaur.

Tauren... =/ One of my least favorite races, for no good reason.

I have an 85 Worgen, but I must admit I don't care for the starting zone at all. It's... dreary. I love my dreary gothic, but mostly in literature, not scenery =p

I love tauren. I play one whenever possible. Sure, they got the short end of the stick when it comes to racials, their mounts are lumpy lizards, and they get stuck in EVERY DOORWAY IN EXISTENCE, but they had Cairne and that makes it all better. :V

Except Cairne is dead now. I am sad cow. :(

I love the Tauren. But I don't like the female voices. D: Or jokes. They're just.. terrible. To me, at least. But their new starting zone is very well done, if depressing.

LET'S SEE. I only like half of the Alliance races (Draenei, Night Elf, Worgen), and I like most of the Horde races (all but Orc). :V I think my overall favorites are Worgen and Troll. I LOVE ME SOME TROLL. It is too bad I think the funnest class to play is Paladin. ;w; No Troll pally for me.

Even though I like races based on their looks mostly, I don't only like the "pretty" races. :B I think my most hated race is.. well, the Gnomes. I can't STAND their voices, I can't STAND playing as them, I just.. despise them. Sure, the females can be cute, but YEAH. Hate the Gnomes.

Well, Alpha, there were the Tauren. tongue.gif But I guess no one wants to play as a minotaur.

usaywutnow?

I didn't know you could play as minotaur creatures! That's awesome. D8

Someone obviously needs to check this game out if they can...

Edited by Alpha Gryph

usaywutnow?

I didn't know you could play as minotaur creatures! That's awesome. D8

Someone obviously needs to check this game out if they can...

er.... we all play... does that count as checking it out?

^I was directing that at myself. I now feel the fierce urge to go out and buy the game now, no matter how much time I actually have to play it. xd.png

LET'S SEE. I only like half of the Alliance races (Draenei, Night Elf, Worgen), and I like most of the Horde races (all but Orc). :V I think my overall favorites are Worgen and Troll. I LOVE ME SOME TROLL. It is too bad I think the funnest class to play is Paladin. ;w; No Troll pally for me.

Even though I like races based on their looks mostly, I don't only like the "pretty" races. :B I think my most hated race is.. well, the Gnomes. I can't STAND their voices, I can't STAND playing as them, I just.. despise them. Sure, the females can be cute, but YEAH. Hate the Gnomes.

TRIFLING GNOME. YOUR ARROGANCE SHALL BE YOUR UNDOING!

(also: Flesh trombone!)

My guild killed Valiona and Theralion in our first night of raiding Cata content (took soooo long to recruit tanks who would show up sleep.gif) and heading to BWD on Sunday in hopes of killing at least two more bosses!

I am still playing “warth of the lickking”because I live in China

And I don’t know when can I enjoy the “CTM blink.gif

I am still playing “wrath of the lich king”because I live in China

And I don’t know when can I enjoy the “CTM blink.gif

Fixed your spelling for you. :3

Oh you poor thing. Your frost wyrms are just blue dragons, and your abominations are big straw men... sad.gif

Though I have to say, your Marrowgar is creepier than ours. The first boss in the last raid. xd.png

Edited by Lythiaren

I need a polite way to close the "I want to talk to my friends" thread someone who was guild kicked a few days ago made in my guild's Raid Applications subforum....

He just does not know how to follow directions, and that's why he was removed.... and now this thread is not where it is supposed to be!

(anyone want funny raid application stories now that I'm getting applications?)

Edited by Layn

Welp, I'm playing WoW again, for those of you who didn't know. :D

Been leveling my lower level peeps. This includes my Worgen rogue, Troll druid (who I started over with), Undead warrior, and new to the party is my Night Elf hunter. <3

I might also start over my Death Knight. I love her being a Troll (when you had to kill your past friend, my gawd I was heartbroken the most with the Troll), but I want to change her skin color and face. I might go all out and change her whole race as well, since I LOVE how Draenei DKs look, but I think I want to keep my DK on the Horde side. :/ I don't know. It's a tough decision.

Fixed your spelling for you. :3

Oh you poor thing.  Your frost wyrms are just blue dragons, and your abominations are big straw men... sad.gif

Though I have to say, your Marrowgar is creepier than ours.  The first boss in the last raid. xd.png

Yes,our frost wyrms are at the same look as blue dragons,but,our abominations are not big straw men,their stomath has just been fixed and we cant see the guts inside it.The skeletons are at the same look as zombies...they have meat...the skeletons which are backgrounds will become straw men...what a rediclous WOW .LOL

But we have many softwares to change them into their original looking.

Edited by 304642436

well my group of friends (i included) ended up quiting T_T

i was underlevel and they didn't like the changes

they were saying how blizzard made everything easy even though they said they would make things more difficult

my boyfriend who's been playing since the begining canceled his account

i was level 83 sad.gif

it was getting frustrating cause i liked the stories, my boyfriend and one friend liked the raids

the other 2 only liked pvp (probably the reason our group of friends started to drift away from the game since they liked but didn't care so much about the raids)

The changes made are only going to apply to the current content. The new content is going to be much harder. Blizzard always makes older content easier when they add new content, because if they kept it the same, new people wouldn't be able to start playing later into the expansion. Think about it. If you wander your way to level 85, and get heroic level gear, and there are three or four tiers of raids to go through to get to the end game content... you would be quite... unhappy. You would have to run BoT/BWD/Tot4W for several weeks to become geared for Firelands content (assuming gear for you dropped... it might be months, not weeks, before you became geared for Firelands) then the same for Firelands, then the same for whatever comes next. Making older content gear easier to obtain makes it easier to become geared for the content that is challenging. It doesn't make the current content gear any easier to get.

Blizzard always makes older content easier when they add new content

Vanilla players would like a word with you.

Once upon a time you had to gear for MC to gear for ZG to gear for BWL to gear for AQ20 to gear for AQ40 to gear for Naxx.

Or so I'm told.

Edited by Lythiaren

Once upon a time you had to gear for MC to gear for ZG to gear for BWL to gear for AQ20 to gear for AQ40 to gear for Naxx.

Or so I'm told.

yup that's basically what my vanilla playing friends said laugh.gif

Or so I'm told.

forgot about vanilla.

But after they added the badge gear, they started progressively making previous content easier as they added in new. But the current content is not going to be nerfed until it's replaced with something else that's harder.

In vanilla, actually, wasn't there some gear from previous content that was still useful in Naxx? Or am I getting it confused with dungeon gear that was better than ZG gear or something? If I remember right, in Vanilla, the gear didn't quite scale as evenly as it does now, with ilevel 272 > 259 > 246.

Meh, I'm a Wrath baby. ;w; Me and Zach both. Neither of us even knew what WoW was until the Wrath/Mohawk commercials were on television. So yeah.

Think 21 feasts will be enough for a night of raiding? Also, we have fish feasts now

*eyes badges*

I need moar. I need to get my relic and another piece of tier and some other badge gear before the currencies switch over. I'm just under 4000 total justice and valor, but I should grab more before next week and scoop up what I can.

Can Cho'gall actually drop some Vanquisher tokens PLEASE. We've gotten like three and we've been full clearing BoT weekly for months. On 25.

Edited by Lythiaren

Hah, Cho has dropped one druid tier token this whole x-pack for my alliance guild. It's sad sad.gif

I play on Whisperwind, and got to play pug a raid with a random guild last night since I missed my guild's raid. The pally tank kept healing herself while tanking, and wondering why she was getting hit so hard. ><