Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

I figure I should let you guys (well, Layn and the rest of the guild) know that I won't be on Tana or Ter for a while... End of the month is probably the earliest I'll be back on. I ran out of game time and probably won't be able to buy another game time card until the end of the month at the earliest... ;-;

On a better note, I got 'One That Didn't Get Away' the other day. I was on a newly created toon on Malygos server (for one of my oldest friends. She asked/told me to "Come to my server, fool", so I did. I had to, lest I face her fiery wrath...) and I got bored with doing quests I'd already done. (There's only so much running around and killing things a person can do before it gets old) So, I decided to fish while I waited for her to get home from work and entertain/talk to me. I learned Fishing, bought a pole, and sat down right next to the trainer. I was all "Fi~shy! Fi~shy!" and 13 casts later, got a 15-pound Mud Snapper and the acheive. It was so shiny~ <3

I got insanely lucky. And now I don't have to be jealous of my brother for his fishing up Ol' Crafty while doing Org dailies.

I figure I should let you guys (well, Layn and the rest of the guild) know that I won't be on Tana or Ter for a while... End of the month is probably the earliest I'll be back on. I ran out of game time and probably won't be able to buy another game time card until the end of the month at the earliest... ;-;

On a better note, I got 'One That Didn't Get Away' the other day. I was on a newly created toon on Malygos server (for one of my oldest friends. She asked/told me to "Come to my server, fool", so I did. I had to, lest I face her fiery wrath...) and I got bored with doing quests I'd already done. (There's only so much running around and killing things a person can do before it gets old) So, I decided to fish while I waited for her to get home from work and entertain/talk to me. I learned Fishing, bought a pole, and sat down right next to the trainer. I was all "Fi~shy! Fi~shy!" and 13 casts later, got a 15-pound Mud Snapper and the acheive. It was so shiny~ <3

I got insanely lucky. And now I don't have to be jealous of my brother for his fishing up Ol' Crafty while doing Org dailies.

T_T.... we shall wait for you!

T_T.... we shall wait for you!

<3

I should have paid more attention to my game time... 's my own fault, really...

My mum gets paid tomorrow, if we have money left after we get groceries, I'll try to get a game time card... Otherwise, I have to wait until she gets paid again at the end of the month... (or I could get a job, but that requires dealing with some personal issues... :/ and Gaal hasn't gotten me an application yet...)

<3

I should have paid more attention to my game time... 's my own fault, really...

My mum gets paid tomorrow, if we have money left after we get groceries, I'll try to get a game time card... Otherwise, I have to wait until she gets paid again at the end of the month... (or I could get a job, but that requires dealing with some personal issues... :/ and Gaal hasn't gotten me an application yet...)

: /

RL > WoW... we hope to see you when real life allows....

user posted image

Still shaking. Spawned, and tamed, at 9:38 pm realm time. A good 36 hours since his last spawn.

What to name, what to name!

user posted image

Still shaking. Spawned, and tamed, at 9:38 pm realm time. A good 36 hours since his last spawn.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU, SQUEE! <3

user posted image

I remember when I got him! I ninjaed him from an Drieni. lol

Im wanting the Spirit Wolf now. So hard to get!

Btw-How do you take pics from WoW?

well if you're using windows you just press the 'print screen' button on the keyboard, and then paste the picture into paint or a similar picture editing program.

You don't need a picture editing program, because if you hit 'print screen', WoW saves a screenshot to the 'Scrteenshot' Folder which is located insise the WoW folder

You don't need a picture editing program, because if you hit 'print screen', WoW saves a screenshot to the 'Scrteenshot' Folder which is located insise the WoW folder

Oh hey, that's handy to know, the folder trick. Thanks!

I cannot understand people who say that BRD is amazing, and that they wish Blizzard had made more like it. I mean, it's an OK dungeon, and it's certainly challenging, but if I ever meet the person who made the mobs in the huge room before Magmus respawn every thirty seconds I will have to be physically restrained, as that room has seen 3 runs and around 4.5 hours go to waste because everyone gets really annoyed with it and leaves!

To be fair the instance is otherwise one of the best, but that doesn't make up for it.

World of Witches looks like a Perfect World duplicate, except for basement dwellers.

There are way better things to be doing...

World of Witches looks like a Perfect World duplicate, except for basement dwellers.

huh?

world of witches? never heard of it

world of WARCRAFT came out in 2004

i never played Perfect world but it came out in what 05-06?

i don't know if you are confused between some witches game and warcraft but if you mean warcraft it came out BEFORE perfect world....so who is the duplicate

3 questions for you.

1, what is World of Witches?

2, what is Perfect World?

3, what are basement dwellers?

It will be mine in a view weeks!

user posted image

I love those boxes, I have the collectors edition from starcraft 2 too. biggrin.gif

I. Hate. My. Luck.

Deathwing, your head is shaping up to look to be a fine decoration over my mantle.

You.

Deathwing.

I am coming for you.

Prepare to die.

I. Hate. My. Luck.

Deathwing, your head is shaping up to look to be a fine decoration over my mantle.

You.

Deathwing.

I am coming for you.

Prepare to die.

tl;dr: he torched the zone as she was taming a rare spawn, and killed it as she tried to tame it.

tl;dr: he torched the zone as she was taming a rare spawn, and killed it as she tried to tame it.

I play a hunter on an RP realm. I've had Alliance players gank rares while I was trying to tame them but....that takes the ubercake :'(

It was Sambas. A very nice kitty, want him for Surv though I wasn't camping him... I was three seconds away from finishing tame cast when Deathwing torched everything.

Still a bit disappointed, I'll have to camp him again when I have time... To make me feel better I went and tamed a tallstrider. But then that made me sad too, because she had four hatchlings following her around and I tamed their mother tongue.gif

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/6316/mazznaranche.png

Their names in order of the line were Hazznaranche, Razznaranche, Jazznaranche, and little Spazznaranche in the end! So adorable.

Speaking of hunters, does anyone else get the feeling that Blizz doesn't pay too much attention to them...? Just going by the following quotes from patch notes:

*"Tame Beast now tames pets to match the hunter's level, rather than 5 levels below."

(Pets are bumped up to 3 levels below)

*"Aimed Shot down to 2.4 from 3.0"

(It was 3.5 down to 2.9)

*"Master's Call is now dispellable."

(It isn't, or at least doesn't have a 'Magic' buff next to it.)

And on the topic of aspect dancing... Blizz said it cost a GCD... It does not. >_>

... You are aware that some hunters were critting for 60k+ on trash with Aimed Shot in heroics, right? It's being nerfed because it was way overtuned.

Edited by Lythiaren

...did I ever complain about MM being nerfed? Nope. I didn't even mention MM. It's not the spec I play, currently BM is higher DPS overall on pet-favored fights and SV is better AoE. And the cast time for MM was a buff, as it allowed them to hardcast AiS for more DPS. I'm just wondering why Blizzard is slipping up in their patch notes. It seems as though they're out of date with hunters.

Where exactly did I say anything about specs?

That's like if I started throwing 20k Wraths on my feral druid, and then started complaining about moonkins when they nerf Wrath. Ever consider that the guys writing patch notes, or the people who give them notes to type into patch notes, are human beings that make mistakes?

Edited by Lythiaren

Aimed Shot is MM only. When you refer to a spell that is only from a certain spec, I assume you're talking about that spec.

Yes, they're human, and yes they make mistakes. But it would be awfully nice if they checked to make sure they got their information right, because whoever is writing the notes is awfully out of the loop. Blizzard is a professional company, they don't have an excuse to not check their patch notes for errors.

Edited by Rendivaunci