Catspwndogs29

Give your dragon a journal!

Dear Diary

A horrible thing has happen. Fay and World's first child died today. He was really really sick yesterday, but its just that I was the only one who noticed it. I didn't thought about it, I thought Djale knew that he was sick so I didn't told him.

And today this morning Fay found him dead. To see her like this, so sad, really broke my heart. I wished that I had told Djale. If I had Fay's son would be alive now.

How can I ever come over this?

Atleast the other hatchlings and eggs is doing fine.

Golden Black-Wing, Black Male

Dear Journal...

I have been told today that Glass has placed me as Alpha Male of the Shatte(shat) clan. I am thankful, and wish to become everything she wants of me. I am also scared. I am only a simple hatchling, though all of the Shatte clan are right now. I suppose I should be thankful, for it could have been my brother Americ, who has dark intentions.

I will now be keeping this journal, in hopes of telling at least one person how I feel. My name is Ahuda, and I am a male deep diver dragon. I'm alpha male of the Shatte clan. I have no mate, although I would fight for Aevence, when we grow older.

I will write more, as my new clan grows.

~Ahuda

Dear scraps of paper,

Good news! The frozen-black fighting has stopped. Durza's Shadow and Shadow Darias have decided neither could win (they kept getting ties in scores) so the total score for them both is 20:20.

Better news, Guardian Ryuu has appointed me to be a 'helper Guardian' even though I'm not a Guardian at all. So it's my job right now to watch the newer eggs my caretaker has. Apparently two decided to play in some fog but the other two occasionally have eyes peeping out of the large holes...makes me wonder what the fog-hidden ones are doing in their huge holes. Starring at fog I hope, if they ran away for some reason and used the fog as cover I'm sure no one would be happy.

On a better note, Guardian Ryuu also said I should be the 'clan' leader of the frozen-blacks. This I'm not so sure about but he says I'll do fine. He seems to think I can stop them all from fighting when it starts...the only thing I seem to be good at is keeping score. Which reminds me, my caretaker wanted me to help update her logs on what she has, so I'll have to leave now.

Hopefully you'll be updated regularly,

Zail

p.s. I hope I can do as good a job, or better of one, as Guardian Ryuu says...

Dear Diary,

The end is drawing near. The grass surrounding the cave has grown another inch forward, despite my efforts to destroy it as best I could. I've done everything to suppress the advancement of this evil species, but have my efforts been in vain? No matter what I do, my clanmates won't help me in my battle.

Rabid Grass must be overjoyed; the plants he sent to destroy dragonkind are getting dangerously close to overrunning the Rabid Ones.

~Rabid Lawnmower

Dear Journal

All is well in the Shatte clan. We have all matured. Glass has adopted another egg, a purple-tinged one. Aevence has adopted it, mothering it like her own egg. I... I asked Aevence to become my life-mate, and she refused. I am heartbroken. The loss will be even harder if she chooses my brother.

Sigh. I have nothing more to say.

Ahuda of the Shatte Clan

June 14, 2010

Dear Journal,

Oh my gosh, guess what!?!?! You know the shallow water egg I was telling you about? Well right when Master came into the cave to check on it, the egg hatched and came out a cute, little, orange hatchling! Master A'wwwed at it and I noticed it likes water? It won't go into deep water but it stays above the surface. There's a little pond in the back of the cave and that's were it likes to go. Master says we can find out it's gender in a few days. We also have another spring egg that Master stole. She might get another egg today. Well see what happens today.

~Kind Nature

Dear Scraps of Paper,

First of all I think I need more of you...you're my last one right? Yep. Perhaps one of those extra journals I'll use.

Anyway, things in the cave here are well. Our caretaker has picked up a lot of new eggs but they seemed low on days to live...still not sure what that means but she says that they will die eventually like we would have before she froze us. Hopefully no more dragons here get frozen, except the black ones, they seem to like it and none of us mind. But she does let most of us live which is good.

Aside from the freezing of blacks that she asks if they wanted to be frozen, the whole cave is busy. I mean really busy. Guardian Ryuu and the other Guardians have their hands full which means I do as well. Being a promoted Frozen Black Guardian isn't easy....caring for the newly hatched isn't either but they seemed to have lived now just fine. We'll get to teaching them about the cave soon but for now they seem to wa

(and the page is torn from there...maybe I should get Zail one of those extra journals lying around.)

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Kin no Yino's journal: June 10th

I sat in my usual corner again. Jaako is getting frantic, he doesn't know how he can keep track of everyone. Being the only Alt, I knew how it felt. I do make his job easier though. Shana and Mishuku are fighting again, because Shana keeps giving her eggs away, while Mishuku hasn't bred a single egg of his own kind. I feel bad for him, being his only kind in the cave, like me.

Suto, Nakado, and Celestia are trying a different approach to summoning. They won't be able to do that again for four more days. And Aoi and Taiyo are happily sending out their second bred child, another nebula. I'm so envious of them at how they have someone to care for... Zabuza still doesn't seem to notice me... I wonder if he ever will.

Things are getting hectic... Shiro's on a breeding rampage... trying so hard to breed children... She had a girl two days ago.... it was a great time for her...

Well, the paladin twins nearly just burnt this scroll, so I'll stop for today. Until next time

-Kin no Yino

Green Glade:

Treegod set up his Emereld kingdom, a forest sanctuary for dragons. Today I emerged and finally could take a quick tour around, travelling with the canopy dragon Emereld Sky. We found a green glade (for which I was named) at the centre of Emereld and I decided that this would also be home. Treegod also appointed me Master of Gatherings, for when we've got loads more dragons here. Emereld Sky is look out, guarding Emereld from the skies.

To the north there is a rather forbidding mountain range, called the Forbidden Mountains. Treegod wants to get some stone dragons to guard the place, he says there's something there that should never be disturbed. He was also muttering about a green dragon bodyguard. Which really spooked me! Why does a god need guarding?

All this only a few hours after we matured! That and Treegod wnated us to mate, but we firmly rejected each other. None of that so young!!! Maybe tomorrow wink.gif

New Journal,

My caretaker finally gave me a journal! We're working on transferring what was said on the scraps of paper into this so I may keep a log of it all if needed.

Anyway, news.

More hatchlings and eggs. Constantly. Ryuu is helping now that the other Guardians are once again able to guard the cave even without him. Being one of the oldest dragons in this clan he has the right to choose who guards what, so he's helping me.

My caretaker has been talking about putting up something called Air-conditioning which Ryuu says will cool the cave but we'll need more than one. She's also talked about putting in some music stuff and letting us have parties, supervised parties, when she's around and maybe even a really big one where a lot of other dragons are invited. I can't wait for that!

Zail

Dear journal,

It's me.. yea pop pop the vampire dragon. haha just kidding..i don't want to sound so dark... Our army is getting bigger we have eighteen adults and three engendered hatch lings as well as another egg. they were all successful however we tried again five bites that were unsuccessful. we got four of the newer dragons. they are now adults.. and they hate us...well except splitpea. Elvishgirl has bred one of the trio eggs for a close friend. Some are taking advantage of the burning hot weather while.. others are great full of having the cave. it's sooo hot. Well i have to go journal... i will write later...

BloodSucker pop pop

Vampire clan leader

( I totally love this idea. I did something similar on another site and now I can do it here 8D )

Dear Diary,

I’ve hatched today! I was the second of the four eggs to hatch! I’m an adventurous canopy dragon! I don’t know my gender yet though… Oh well! Any way, when I first hatched, I just HAD to explore the area! I was in a cave. Outside above me were some jagged cliffs and below was a stormy looking ocean beating against the side of the cliff. I think it was high tide, but it was still a good few feet below the cave mouth. I saw a light blue light in the dark water and I looked into it but I couldn’t see what it was, so I leaned closer and I must have lost my balance… but luckily, my caretaker grabbed me before I fell.

She’s interesting. Her name is Zinc and she’s a gray African wild dog with friendly brown eyes. Though, I think it’s kinda weird how a dog can raise dragons, be oddly coloured, can communicate telepathically, speak human languages and be as intelligent as or even more so than dragons…But, hey, who am I to judge? Apparently humans think I “don’t exist”. Silly humans!

I found out the light in the ocean was a Deep Sea hatchling that hatched before me. Apparently, we are “clan mates” according to Zinc. We are the start of the Brass Clan. Shortly after me and Zinc went back inside the cave, the two other dragons hatched; a balloon and a neotropical. Zinc gave an extremely feminine squeal of joy for both of the hatchings. So I have three clanmates! Awesome!

~Unnamed Canopy Hatchling

Dear Diary,

I guess I should have accepted who I am by now... but I just can't... I don't want to be a monster, I want to be a gaurdian, just like my parents...

The human who stays around us (sometimes it feels like she thinks she owns us!) says that she got me from the cave to be a friend to her lonely gaurdian. I was only young when I was bitten by that... that horrible moster of a dragon... and I turned into one of his kind.

I'm a vampire.

But I don't want to be a vampire. I HATE it. Whenever I see the others dragons curled proudly around their eggs, I get the urge... to bite... It's not nice. Silent dream and Destiny flower are always chasing me away from the young ones, who cower and cry when I'm around. But the worst thing is... I think I'm in love. With the dragon I should have been with. He doesn't have a name, but all the dragons respect him. He's the only gaurdian in the cave. There should be two.

I hurt to much when I see him gaurding the eggs, watching me as I pass... he doesn't trust me. It breaks my heart... especially when he's watching his own children. They should be mine too. You can't imagine how hard it is for me... I'll never have children of my own. He'll never trust me...

I've been feeling worse and worse about myself since the... accident. It happened a while ago, but I still feel bad. I bit an egg. And it died.

I wish I had died when I was bit.

- Unnamed female vampire

Dear Diary,

New day. New feelings. Maybe I'll feel better today.

Well, thats what I thought.

Until I saw the newest additions to the cave...

Two new young vampires. A male and a female. Oh great, more poor lives ruined. I felt like crying when I first saw them, knowing that they'll go through the pain I'm in... I shouted at the monster who bit me an turned me into what I am, but it turns out that the human found them lying around, abandoned by their old cavemates.

Lifes cruel.

The females cute, always walking around me, clearly seeing the resemblance. She's still young and not really sure of anything yet, just playing with the other hatchlings, but soon she'll notice the stares she gets... I feel really, really sorry for her.

I've also noticed one of the young adults in the cave... a pretty black dragon with a purple frilly back... looking a bit plump.

Wonder who the father is...?

- Unnamed female vampire

Edited by Eljazo

Dear Diary,

We all grew wings, gendered and got named! It's so much excitement! I'm a boy and I'm named Odhran, the neotropical is a girl named Chou, the deep sea is a boy named Kaimana and the balloon is a girl named Roux. I was playing around with Chou and I learned she's not as...smart as the rest of us. She's not stupid just uh... I think Zinc said she's not as "sentient", she doesn't feel as well as we do. She can't talk and she's not that great at telecommunication. She's sort of like a really smart animal, but I know she's more than that....there is something there, she's smart... She just has stronger animal instincts, I KNOW it!

Who am I kidding? She has the intelligence of a bird...

~Brass Odhran

Dear Diary.

We're all matured. Zinc was so happy when she saw all of us as adults! She went on about her "first clutch" and "Heck yes, I'm no longer scroll locked" and stuff. After squealing in delight and hugging us all (Even Kaimana, he swam up to the surface) she ran off somewhere out of the Iron Lands and came back with three more eggs. One's slimy and blue and Kaimana really seems interested in it, another is red and really hot and the other is green with yellow markings that remind me of the warm summer sun. Chou really likes the green one and often watches it, looks over at me, blushes and looks back....maybe she's smarter than I thought...I must admit, she is beautiful.

~Brass Odhran

Dear diary...

im in an egg right now. its not squishy yet, although i can feel myself growing every day. i can feel the other eggs moving around me. they relish my warmth, but i just feel hot and stuffed with all of them crowding around me. im in the middle of the pile, and i don'tl like this at all. I can feel an extra cold egg next to me. it feels good to have him near me, helping me cool down a bit. I also have a scaly egg next to me. it scratches my hard outer layer, and makes me uncomfortable. There is also another egg, that has wind around it. the wind pushes me around, and i dont like that. I feel like snarling, but im in an egg, and noone will hear me anyway. when i hatch, i know that i will be the strongest. the windy egg might be able to push me around a bit, but when i grow up, i know that i will be able to beat it up. The cold egg and i are something special. our owner cherishes us. and another full grown dragon, watches over us, very protective. I can feel sparks when he is near us, protecting us. He will be my friend, along with the cold egg. together, we will rule!

Dear diary....

Im in an egg right now. i am freezing, although that doesnt bother me. i am stuck next to 3 other eggs and 2 hatchlings. ugh. although, one of the eggs, gives off a pulsing heat. it melts my icicles. but, i like this new feeling, this heat. It is warm and comforting, unlike the time i was alone. there is a windy egg next to me, it blows me over and shakes my icicles. I will have the power to stop it when i hatch. the hot egg will help me, im sure. There is also a scaley egg. it is annoying, and scrapes at my icicles. My owner cherishes me and the warm egg most. I can sense it. it is a good home here. I will be good friends with the hot egg, I think. a dragon watches over us both. I can feel sparks near us when it is here. It will be our friend too. all together, we will be invincible!

Dear diary...

I have seen the others. they do not like me. i rule over them. true, if they massed up, they could chase me away or kill me. but they don't. they're too scared. they know our master cherishes me over them. they are envious, i am alone. until the two came. they came and broke my solitude. I cherish them like my master cherishes me. I watch over them. the magma and ice egg. they are like me, solitary. the magma and ice also cherish me and each other. us as a trio, we will be the strongest. no one will win over us. We will be stronger than all combined. when the hatchlings or other eggs and dragons bully the magma and ice eggs, i butt in. they will die if they hurt the egg. the eggs will be well cared for. im am sure of that. when they grow up, we will destroy the opposing, embrace the allies. only allies, no true friends.... we will be solitary but powerful.

Edited by sapphiredragon73

I was taken away from my mother by a soft fuzzy paw. I was put next to three other eggs. i cherished the warmth, but i was always a loner. they never liked my sparks. my owner has hidden me. I think something is up. i will probably get a new owner soon. i want a new owner, where i will be welcomed, where i will be cherished. i am already cherished, but only by my owner. no one else likes me. i want to go to a place where I can be liked by others like me. where i can belong.

-thunder-

Dear Scroll,

Finally, out of the egg! Vine and her daughter adopted me into their family, calling me Ci Ci. There's another egg that will hatch soon. It, like me, has no parents. Every day, three beautiful dragons fly in the sky along with three brown ones.

Ci Ci

Dear Journal,

Log of stuff Guardian Ryuu gave me:

So far everyone hatched is doing ok. A purple egg died from probably a sickness and a spring egg we have is sick. I'm taking care of these right now.

/end of log

So, as you can see, our cave has been doing alright. A few eggs here and there have succumbed to their fate of sickness while our caretaker was away. She wasn't too happy about this but insists that everything will be fine later. Those eggs will show up again sometime but maybe under a different species. That I find odd for me but perhaps it could happen. Well little eggs, where ever you end up, I'm sorry I, Ryuu, any of the guardians and my caretaker couldn't save you in time.

Zail

Dear Scroll,

Soon, I will grow wings and grow up! I will be given a mate!

Ci Ci

well dragon's been coming to visit us every day now. she often goes to look for eggs right after checking on us. well i gotta go.

...I haven't been keeping up with this >.<

Dear Diary,

We all grew wings, gendered and got named! It's so much excitement! I'm a boy and I'm named Odhran, the neotropical is a girl named Chou, the deep sea is a boy named Kaimana and the balloon is a girl named Roux. I was playing around with Chou and I learned she's not as...smart as the rest of us. She's not stupid just uh... I think Zinc said she's not as "sentient", she doesn't feel as well as we do. She can't talk and she's not that great at telecommunication. She's sort of like a really smart animal, but I know she's more than that....there is something there, she's smart... She just has stronger animal instincts, I KNOW it!

Who am I kidding? She has the intelligence of a bird...

~Brass Odhran

Dear Diary.

We're all matured. Zinc was so happy when she saw all of us as adults! She went on about her "first clutch" and "Heck yes, I'm no longer scroll locked" and stuff. After squealing in delight and hugging us all (Even Kaimana, he swam up to the surface) she ran off somewhere out of the Iron Lands and came back with three more eggs. One's slimy and blue and Kaimana really seems interested in it, another is red and really hot and the other is green with yellow markings that remind me of the warm summer sun. Chou really likes the green one and often watches it, looks over at me, blushes and looks back....maybe she's smarter than I thought...I must admit, she is beautiful.

~Brass Odhran

Dear Diary,

That nice slimy blue egg almost died on me. I panicked, I'll admit, eggs usually only last a week...and in two more days it would have been exactly a full week that egg was born. But it didn't die though! I was so relieved, the cute little Waterhorse hatchling is adorably shaky and is too weak to venture into the deep blue. Maybe when it matures a little and the water is calm it can go for a little swim with me~

Brass Kaimana

Dear Diary,

That little egg Chou liked hatched. It's a cute little summer hatchling. It's very hyperactive... Oh, gotta go, it's trying to chew on Zinc's tail! Eeeep!

Brass Odhran

Dear Diary,

Zinc must be obsessed with eggs or hatchlings or something. I don't like hatchlings, they're rather annoying. Particularly that summer hatchling. As soon as that slimy, clumsy thing broke from it's egg Zinc ran out and got another one. It's mint green and shy. I'm guessing it'll leave me alone when it hatches.

Brass Roux

Dear Scroll,

We grew up a while ago. I laid an egg, but not with Hoax. The caretaker kept an only egg, and took two strange looking ones. Another egg was born as well, and one hatched, Sixth Snake.

Ci Ci

well, I grew up. Now me, the ice, and the thunder are the most powerful. we used summon, but nothing happened. I will try again later.

-zhe magma king

i finally grew up. Me, the magma, and the thunder are the best and strongest. we guard the scroll and we used summon, but it failed. I will do it next time...

-zhe ice king

the eggs finally hatched and grew up. We used summon, but it didnt work. we will try again later.

regal thunderclap ruler

Edited by sapphiredragon73

Dear Scroll,

In 16 hours, my egg will hatch! I wonder what the caretaker will name it...

Ci Ci

More New Eggs -- when we were first hatched, there were so few new eggs -- now, there's so many. They come frequently, disrupting the pattens of our lives. They will be excellent soldiers one day, but for now, they're in Alinda Shieldtail's care. I can't wait to try and whip them into shape!

- Ossidiana