Catspwndogs29

Give your dragon a journal!

Dear scrap of paper I tore out of Durza's Shadow's 'notebook' he wouldn't let me use,

So far the cave has been complete and utter chaos and more than usual. There's frozen black fights everywhere (mostly between Shadow Darais and Durza's Shadow) my caretaker running around the cave tending to her newly caught eggs and the hatchlings she has. When while I write this she's screaming she found a Dorkface egg from the huge pile next to the entrance of the cave. Why does that name sound familiar? She's running around some more now and carrying her cloud hatchling with her saying that the egg and he are related....jeez lady what's your problem? Anyway, I'm documenting this because of the frozen hatchling fights that for some reason only happen in the black dragon part of the cave. So far it's only been Shadow Darais and Durza's Shadow going at it, tooth and claw, while the other two (Black Fire Remedy and White Fire Remedy) gave up. I'll probably be score keeper for these breakouts and I really wish I was that zombie dragon right now, wait...where'd he get off to anyway?

Going to find more paper,

Zail

p.s. I write like I have way to many questions. Perhaps I do...I'll figure that out later, right now I'm busy.

dear journal,

my dear owner named a newly-caught purple hatchie, ungendered, after her best friend. how it touched my heart so deeply that she still had a place in her heart for her long lost best friend. from what she has tld em, they were so close and she was devastated when her friend left.

and then something went horribly wrong. the hatchling gendered male. MALE! and her best friend was a girl, oh how could this happen? my owner can't kill the full-grown dragon. she hasn't a heart like that, she could not bear to say good-bye to her dragon.

dangerously delightful, a gray male, has been avoiding me. oh how he takes my very breath away. we may both be commons, boring and unimportant, but why must he be so perfect? dashing, handsome, and eye-catching. but sweet, gentle, polite, and he loves children! i long to have one child with him.... but my owner's attempt at breeding us because of her sorrow for my yearnning failed. he "didn't show much interest in me". shrugged and trotted off.

i give up so desperately. one lover, gone.

if you read my description on my owner's scroll, you will see i have been cursed with silence. i can communicate with telepathy but it sucks the energy from me. i passed out miserably once while trying to communicate with a past mate, an arrogant but devilishly handsome fellow. but i can write in this journal, and i will do so.

love, Soul Angel, the only white in my pack.

it;s me again, the leader Watermelon Burrower.

this will be brief, but i have finally admitted to the program of frozen hatchlings. i used to believe in letting hatchlings grow up freely to experience an adult world, until my best friends child came stumbling up to me, crying.

"leader, oh leader"

"yes, young'un?"

"i hear the frills are retiring! may i stay a hatchling forver?"

you see, hes a frill.

"um...yes, sure."

and thats how it began.

dear diary,

dragon has finally shown up after a few weeks.it's been forever since i've seen her. but sadly she's not been bringing any eggs.she's been unable to breed me yet.i can tell she wants more eggs.i have a special connection with her since i am her first dragon.

well i have to go.dragon's calling me.

Emari the pretty

Gah, every time I go to post Twilight's entry she turns into a statue again. So I'm just going to pretend it's night.

Night, Spring

Yesterday the Pygmy, Spring, Skywing, and White Striped eggs hatched. I was around to see it.

Right now the entire cave is filled with piles and piles of abandoned eggs, so many the entrance is blocked. It makes my heart ache for the poor dragons inside, especially those at the bottom of the pile who have been there for a while and the new ones that are cold at the top. It sickens me how other people will deliberately throw out perfectly good eggs... and mainly all the same breed! The pile is made up of green-colored eggs and a few Blacks, maybe another kind here and there. It's not right.

Twilight and Moonlight say I need to find myself a good mate, mainly because I'd get to have my own dragons. But that's not what I want.

Sometimes I see that the abandoned eggs are the same breed as I am and my heart wants to reach out for them. However, Bluefeather insists on getting Springs or other kinds of dragons that we don't yet have. Yet she hasn't picked up one Mint egg, not one Red Dorsal or one Stone.

I think I need to calm down, maybe meditate a little in my statue stage. I just get so flustered! Especially since some hatchlings - yes, hatchlings! - are sometimes flung onto the pile! They're not wanted for some reason. That's how Grass came into the cave; he was abandoned as a hatchling.

Here comes the sun. I'd best end this now.

Dear Journal,

We have all found new dens in our cave, and there was almost no arguments!

Zephyr made sure that we all got dens fairly without fighting by assigning us all times when we could claim them. First she and the Coven found a sutible cavern at the back of the cave (on the ground floor), and had the Geodes help to modifly it to have an unbreakable cage for live prey, and to have beds carved into the sides of the cave for them to sleep on.

The Vampires also discovered a type of crystal that grows wherever blood has been spilt. It glows a dark, dangerus red, and is bright enough to light up a whole cavern. So the Vampires have gone and painted the walls of their cavern with blood in beautiful desighns (Vampires are very artistic), and the "blood crystals" have grown there.

The seccond group to be given a den was us, the Elders. Rooreth and I have a large Den in the upper parts of the cave, that opens out over a small forrest, and has a path embeded in the side of the cliff, so that Rooreth can walk down.

Dewfrost and Alexis have chosen a Den next to ours, and have already filled it with Dewfrosts many crystals and gems.

Echo and Larkspur have chosen a Den in the lower reaches of the cave, with a large pool in the center that conects to the main lagoon. There is also a tunel leading into the lagoon cavern so that Larkspur can get around.

Nurrowin and Lady Golden Fog have chosen a Den just below ours, and it is next to a large cavern that Nurrowin plans on using as his study.

After we elders had chosen, the other mated pairs chose.

Katai and Wintara, Korigahn and Heart, Weroth and Taieya, Brarteth and Echo Jr, Kaldoth and Athina, Frostoth and Skye, Emuth and Seranith all choose Dens in the lower, colder and wetter levels of the cave.

Delvon and Diana, Jolly and Summerset, Ephemeral and Autumn, Usher and Mahogany, Cedar and Chiaki, Galbraith and Evenith, Imperial Command and Mimieth, Hallow and Kasiath, TriggerHappy and Tetruth, Brasilith and Kasith, Silath and Mirrium, Gameth and Herrath, Gurro and Glade, Bartoth and Priea, Orpheus and Sunny, Verdent and Frillissa, Mintsenth and Salvanna all choose Dens on the ground floor of the Cave.

Peroth and Puku, Yule Eden and Sharieth, Zip and Narani, Talith and Yamparti, Mathin and Trivaranth, Tuesteth and Layeth, Vanhi and Algieth, Ridgeboo and Gigglesnoo, Urek and Coorath, Prejudice and Chelanith, Etherial and Rikia, Mooneye and Pink-Ramoth, Frilliam and Shar'mein all choose Dens in the middle storys of the cave, some higher and some lower.

Danasinga and Lucia, Shrine Dash and Befa, Khorvis and Z'azarath, Kalgan and Ivona, Natanial and Fliara, Glant and Tabiath, Peluth and Ferath, Stormfrost and Margery, Dulux and Kimiath all chose Dens in the upper storys of the main cave, like my own Den is.

Zap and Gie, Zeth and Jordahn, Moonrise and Faranth, Vorteth and Uzarah, Vexeth and Teatime all chose dens in one of the natural towers that rises up from the main cave system. Most of their Den's are sourounded by fog.

The Single males and Singles females share comunal Dens with other singles dragons of their gender, though they all have a bed to themselves.

Well I will write again soon!

-Sylexion

Clan Leader

Something's not right with my brood. But I'll pretend I didn't find this entry:

Dear Journal,

Deimos and Phobos are at it again. I managed to dodge - and with some fancy foot work - avoid stepping on tiny troop of terrified mints, pygmies, and stunted hatchlings only to get smacked across the snout by Whip-crack Time's tail as she whipped by on wing. That stung so badly, made me wince with watering eyes! How dare that young duo think it's amusing to bully them like that?!? Don't they know by now that we all are under that silly human's care?

Most of the other dragons ignore what is going on, thinking that eventually that they will tire of that game of theirs and reap the rewards for bullying. I think otherwise, for I'm sure that human would want that stopped quickly before anyone gets hurt or killed. It's time for those two to get some sense kicked into them; and the message will stick I think if I can get others to make the stand with me.

I'll go first to my father and the ever exquisite Soaring Pretty to see if they'll join me; I am pretty sure the serene purples will agree and the pinks will lend their influence to this as well as the sage whites...

For I really don't want to see our Ginderette's disappointment and have her handle it.

Astral Runnings

Journal,

It's been a while since Ive written. Let's cut to basics. I grew up, penadelot is still a hatchling, a new hatchling named silvenbean hatched. Cool, huh? Anyway, life here is great in the adult chamber. I get to sleep next to my parents every night! Also, my gender is female. Everyone is really hoping penadelot is a boy, because the only adult dragon that's male right now is kanakanavo. dawn will be going to other places soon, taking her dragons with her. It's going to be hard to say goodbye to this male vampire dragon named chitaro that Ive become particular friends with. Some new things Ive learned is piling boulders, hunting and flying. Flying is the best thing ever!

Amazed,

kanastemilvo

dear diary,

today i went strolling past the caves to see some wild dragons, and i saw a dragon that looked like me! there are no other dragons that look like me on my scroll. but he was a boy and he said i was truly as beautiful as the sunset. but its too bad he is wild, for now i will never see him again or get to breed with him. i wish i could find another susnet dragon.

love, beautiful as a sunset

Dear diary,

i am sooo excited!dragon took me with her to look for dragon eggs last night!she brought back two dragon eggs.i can tell she's happy to.the two eggs are rather cute,a purple one and one that looks like angelstream.

well i have to go.dragon wants me again.

Emari the pretty

Dear sheets of paper my caretaker supplied and tied together,

Score: Shadow Darias 2, Durza's Shadow 2

So far they've been the only ones fighting today. They're tied of course and want to see who's better at flying now. Once again I'm stuck as scorekeeper. Other frozen blacks have started a fight but it never progressed into something worth noting, just a tumble to the ground and over-with fight.

Soon to be back again,

Zail

Journal,

penadelot is now a full adult, a red dorsal male. Male! Just what the cave needed. Oh, and about the cave, roobot says that it's getting to be too small. She says were going to have to leave for a bigger one. I hope the journey doesn't last long, Ive learned from experience that I don't like traveling. Another thing-- konokrissicross and penadelot are mates!

Sorry for the short entry,

kanastemilvo

Dear diary:

The weather has been beautifully warm lately, but I've a feeling that it won't last. Sooner or later, it'll start raining again.

There are four new eggs in the cave. It seems that they're new breeds. I've also heard a whisper of a hybrid that occurs when a Magi and Water breed.

Huh. That explains why they were trying to pair up this morning. No luck, however.

Dear diary:

One of the new eggs has hatched. It hasn't even gendered yet, and it has a name. The Divine Comedy. I've no idea who chose the name, or even what it means, but still...I have to admit that it does seem to suit the hatchling.

I must remember to have a word with Ridiculous Mort Dorkface. He is not a Purple. Yet he insists on trying to take care of the hatchlings. Surprisingly, most of the clan aren't that bothered about the fact that a Vampire keeps stealing their eggs and hatchlings. Apparently, he started doing it long before I joined.

Dear journal,

Failure. Another needless death, all because of me. I never wanted to be a murderer! I should be happy Riversong and the other dragons haven't driven me out yet, even though they say they never would do something so horrible. When I go to hunt, some of the dragons from other scrolls look at me like I'm some kind of disease. I have just as much right to be with a Clan as they do! I hope that one day I find a companion who feels the same way. Then, even if we suffer, we shall suffer together.

Za'thek (Vampire Dragon)

Edited by Riversong

Hello scraps of paper, once again,

Score- 5/5

So far it's a tie between Shadow Darias and Durza's Shadow. Lucky for me though my caretaker told them to stop since they'd been fighting for a week. A few other frozen blacks had started but told me not to keep score, so I won't.

News for you though, paper, my caretaker has assumed the role of grabbing newer eggs, both from the cave and the huge pile. She'd done this always but not ever got one, now she does but she's more focused on the new breeds that migrated here. I wanna meet some of them, a few had already hatched but none have even came to say hi yet...

Anyway, I thought I'd keep record of this and maybe steal more paper from Durza's Shadow's 'journal' that he keeps confusing Shadow Darias as taking them. Fun stuff I'll tell ya, fun stuff until I get caught...

Bye for now,

Zail

I'm glad I found this entry; you tell her, First!:

Dear Journal,

Today I decided to talk to FATFATFAT. She doesn't hate her name. Balloon dragons must be very good-natured. Whenever that human's sister comes over she names perfectly good hatchlings dumb names, like the Frozen Whiptail Hatchling and Find Waldo NOW!. I hate her. She was even going to KILL one of us until our wonderful human companion stopped her. The eggs hatched, and our human picked some new ones up from the pile of abandoned eggs. I think it was good of her to do that. None of the hatchlings have grown up yet, but two have been frozen, which I have nothing against. The hatchlings stuck in their current state have no worries, whereas I'm up most of the night. Our human has taken to naming new hatchlings with words from a language I am told is called Hausa. I translated them with my magic and none of them are insults, although it is weird that a bluna was called "eagle". I will end now, the insolent pest is coming.

~First

Well, looks like Rax, my vampire, has taken to writing..... o god...

May 21, 2010

9:00 am....

or was it 10....

I dunno....

Today I am officially a gown up, an a-dult, a MONSTER! My god, when I looked in the mirror, I discovered that I am some kind of SEXY. Total 100% pure vampire awesomeness YEEAH! Now that I am all grown up, It's time to bite some eggs, drink some blood, and get me a GIRLFRIEND! (biggrin.gif)! Well, here I go, I'll let you know how it all goes!

WIYL

(Write In Ya Later)

Heres one I found from later the same day

May 21, 2010

12:00 pm

Oh my GOD..... That was NASTY!!!! The egg was so horrible that I threw it out of the cave myself, and the blood of that sleeping old fart of a dragon that I found tasted like a rusted nail! UGH!!! Well, guess I'm just gonna have to find something else to dine on while I,m thinking about it. Maybe I can just eat mammals like all the other NORMAL dragons in this here cave. I dunno. I have made a few friends here to say the least. Amadona, Ryubaka, Tiggah, and Protact are all very nice, though no one will let me near the eggs that are hatching, and the rest of the dragons seem to find me repulsive or something... Great, just what I need. Now there's no WAY I'm gonna get a girlfriend. (TT^TT) Ah well. Maybe I can earn their trust. It wont hurt to try, and sitting around complaining to my diary won't help either. Im off.

WIYL

Lol, he called it a "diary" tongue.gif

Seems that my vampire wont be drinking much blood.... geez of all the vampire eggs in the cave why did I have to get the odd one?

Dear Journal,

Zephyr brought back 4 new eggs last week, and they have all just hatched. We dont have any of these breeds yet, and we are all egar to see what they will grow into.

There are a small group of Dragons that call themselves Pernese Dragons, that are acting rather diffrently than most. When Zephyr brought back the first egg of the group, she called it a Bronze! It was CLEARLY a black! She thenn had the geodes and Pebbles carve out a large open chamber and fill it with warm sand. She put the egg into the sands and let it warm natruly! Then when the egg was about to hatch, she left and returned with another human! She then let her friend raise the hatchling, and now he is refered to as it's rider.

The hatchling, now the Adult named Cavaranth, adores his "rider", and they train together quite offten. The boy's name is Jacob, and he seems to adore Cavaranth just as much.

Not long after, Zephyr put Verdent and Frillissa's egg onto the sands, and let another boy, Brett, raise the resulting hatchling, Vesketh. She then brought home a CB pink egg and put it on the sands, and the young pink that emerged, Cariath, was raised by a girl called Tabbie.

Then the strangest thing happened! Cariath began to glow radiently, and took off in a mating flight! We don't normaly do that, so it was quite a sight! Both the young males chased her, and Cavaranth caught her. Shortly after, Cariath laid a pink egg and put it into the sands. Zephyr also put an egg from Korigahn and Heart into the sands, and brought back another two humans, Renee and Tristan.

This sub-clan seems to be part of a clan project, like the GG clan and Dorkface clan dragons living here. It will be interesting to watch them grow and expand.

-Sylexion,

Clan Leader

Dear Journal,

A few days ago my caretaker adopted 4 new eggs I helped select. They've all hatched and are growing well. She's been letting the few vampires in this cave bite one of the eggs but that hatchling decided to leave after she froze it, it obviously wasn't happy about being frozen. So far she's been taking good care of us all with our Guardians help of course. The the eldest dragons have been making sure nothing gets too out of hand in the cave while she's away or the Guardians are busy. Having new hatchlings around though takes its tole on them so I'm mostly left watching the new ones as the other Guardians are busy caring for or guarding the cave. This I don't mind, not in the least. Passing on one's knowledge to the younger generation, even if not a Guardian like me, is helpful to all I'm sure.

But saddening news I have to report. One of the adult dragons begged our caretaker to set it free so it could be with a very close friend of his. Understanding, she let him go. We haven't seen him since and everyone hopes he's alright.

Off to go occupy the hatchlings,

Guardian Ryuu, Official Guardian Cave Leader/Caretaker/Guard

I've been in this cave since the start of my life.. Never would I have expected what happened. Our whole cave collapsed because of all the snow. Yea snow. It happened so long ago. We had to try and dig everyone out of the mess. I thought all was lost. Everyone... Slowly the adults came out pushing with all of their might to the top of the rubble. The scroll keeper and our human came back. There was nothing they could do. Surprisingly all of the adults came up... except for one... Bloodsucker pop-pop. And the hatch lings were no where to be found. The human said we'd have to move on... that we'd die out here if we stayed too long. I refused to go. I would keep looking. The vampires were the ones who's hatchlings were lost, and one other. It belonged to no one it was a water dragon, named tidal Wave. I would stay out here and wait, even if it took my life away. I am the leader, and I had responsibility to the whole cave and it looked like the others were okay. They all dug and dug endlessly. three hours going by and I was loosing touch of the world. I must have collapsed.i remember waking up and seeing that I was on top of -pop pops back. Sick and weak all memory came back. I looked in back of me and THERE! I saw it! The little ones were on the backs of blood sucker Grandma Sally and Blood Sucker Grandpa Joe. All four were safe. I then looked in front of me. There was the whole clan! A new profound energy rose within me. I flew over everyone. I said a hopeful speech. I flew for three days. The snow was finally melting and we found a cave. When we got there it was full of vampire dragons I begged for a couple of days. they were hesitant. they said one night. We all slept and slept and slept. When we woke up our vamps were next to the other vamps. They said we had slept for a week and not everybody was awake. They welcomed us with arms wide open. They explained to me that they thought we were the kind of dragons that just wanted their hunters to kill them. With a sigh of relief we enjoyed our stay for one month. They showed us a nearby vacant cave. And that is where i'm writing from today our new cave. More later journal. I have some stuff to do

~Rougeradar~

Dear Journal,

A fortnight ago my owner got out of School. She didn't let me pick out her new eggs for the week but instead she let me pick this weeks. We have a Split Egg, a Nebula Egg, a Vampire Egg (it scares me!!!), and a Glory Egg. I'm good at picking I must say!

I also found a mate... I think. It's genderless right now, but it's a smexy beast so I don't care what it is! It's wings just glisten in the sunlight and it's a big turn on! I hope we can have lots of babys!!

There's a bully who picks on my little sister at Flying school. I'm thinking about going over there and kickin' the c.rap out of that guy. Poor baby sister! I hope that bully goes to die in a hole or something.

Well, that's all for now... sigh...

~Light of the Dawn, SunRise Dragon

Edited by xoxoJASON

Dear Journal,

It has been a while since I last wrote, but here is an update on the clan's progress.

That "Pernese" clan is growing in numbers. Cariath and her daughter Cecilith are the clan's two pinks, and Cariath laid another pink egg for the clan. Bellanith is the Clan's large bright brested wyvren, and she seems to rank above the pinks and the Albino male Vesketh. They also have three other males; Cavaranth (black), Sondenth (sunsong) and Korigath (Deep Sea).

Zephyr told me that some time today or tomorrow she is also expecting another Tender to visit, and bring over a "Pernese" linaged Deep Sea egg... She realy seems to be getting into this linage, and enjoying the company the "riders" provide her with, so I dont realy want to burst her bubble.

In other news, we finaly have a Spring Pair! Piper has been waiting for a while now for a mate, and Pride and Oasis's new Son, Foxglove, took an instant liking to her! They did mate, but Piper failed to lay an egg. It is not uncommon for maiden females to fail to lay, so we are not worried.

Zephyr was thrilled at the News of their pairing, and quickly helped them choose and set up a Den, compleet with a Nest!

Oh, and did I meantion that Rooreth and I laid another egg? Yes, we had a brand new egg in the communal nest, and then a Damn Vampire Bit it! Yes, I now have a Vampiric child, but when I caught the Vampire leaving with MY egg, I charged at it and it ran off. I asked Zephyr if she could help me to find my child, and she said that it was now a hatchling living in another clan... Oh well.

I mush go now, I will write again soon.

-Sylexion,

Clan Leader

June 13, 2010

Dear Journal,

My name is Kind Nature but dragons call me "Kind" for short. I'm a female Day Glory drake and I found this blank journal in a empty nest, so I might as well write in it... right? Anyways I live in a huge cave with other dragons that are different breeds and different personalities. I get along with everyone except a dragon named "I shock humans" or something like that. He's an electric dragon and very annoying if you ask me. He always zaps me for no reason and sometimes will give our master a little zap just to tick her off.

Other then "I shock humans" there's a good thing about the cave. New arrivals! Master got a Day Glory drake egg (Yay!) and two other eggs. One is a sunsong egg and the other is a shallow water egg. We've also got two hatchlings. One is a spring hatchling which is going to be frozen when he gets wings and the other is a gold hatchling that belongs to a clan mate.

That is pretty much what is going on right now and I'll write back soon.

~Kind Nature ♥

Dear Diary,

I found Drac packing a big bag today. She said she was going to 'camp' and won't be seeing us until Thursday. I asked her if I could tag along, but she said I couldn't, I was still 'too young to understand'.

PoisonCuffs grew up, and now my senior Blotchy is taking care of me. She's funny, and we both eat glucose together under the sun.

I wish I grew wings. That way, I can fly to where Drac is and help her with her 'camp'.

~SyntheticCuffs