Catspwndogs29

Give your dragon a journal!

A new Pink hatchling just landed itself in our Cave! Personally, I'm surprised, since more and more are appearing, but the Celestials aren't looking surprised at all.

Could they have been planning this with Fancypants? This.. Pink INVASION?!

A two coloured egg also just appeared. Fancypants was seen thanking a young woman, so maybe she gave him the egg. I think I overheard "Terriah", so she's the one we thank for this gift.

[Almost Invisible]

---

I love my new body! Since my ritual into adult hood, I can prance, and run, and fly, and jump, and it is so great!

[Lord Dal'gyon]

---

Two new Frill Hatchlings were frozen today. Personally, I envy their youthful energy; it must be fun to be able to do so many things, and not even tire out!

Do I miss the older times..

[Lady Patternia]

While waiting for Myytti's paper scales to grow back, much has happened in our cave, so much that I do not feel like mentioning everything. A few highlights: Our first alt, a lovely black female named Asphodelian Apathy, has grown up. Miss Writting has stated her desire for Delia to not take a mate, and Delia agrees, apparently perfectly content in her celibacy.

Speaking of mates, I have one - a wonderful White Striped female named Maraike. Sadly, Miss Writting has not kept any of our eggs yet, as apparently she is looking for a Striped egg and not the Daydreams we have produced so far.

Miss Writting went on away from us for a while - something about a trip in her world. It was only two days before she was able to come see us again, though, but she says that sometimes perhaps her trips will be longer and she will get Lady Ink to check up on our cave.

Apparently, TJ - who appears to be The High Overlord of all Things Draconic - (whatever that's supposed to mean) 'released' five new species into the cave. We have currently obtained four of these five, and all four are hatchlings at the moment.

- NICHT HIMMEL

Dear Journal,

Etta and Verd have matured! They are now both full grown Water Walker and Neotropical dragons, respectively. Etta has taken to wandering around Tarrying's expansive lake now, and Verd is hiding among the trees around our cavern. Lady Ink is considering moving, instead of just upgrading our cave, but that happening is in the distant future.

Also, Melody and Harmony have just bred. They bred a clutch of two eggs, instead of one which is the norm. Unfortunately, we are able to keep just one. They were both White eggs, but Lady Ink chose to keep them anyways.

Also, we have obtained a shiny blue egg. It appears to be the last of the new eggs that we have yet to obtain. It seems to like water, so it is currently floating atop Tarrying's lake. Tarrying has been assigned the task of splashing water over the egg every hour or so to keep it from drying out.

All is well at the moment and there is nothing much to say.

[serendipities]

Journal,

well lots of new dragons are here. TurnoutLuver has gotten some rares, cheeses,splits who refuse to be male and anger her, a dino, and a paper. she also has her first metallic,a silver. better yet its female AND a DF! TurnoutLuver is very pleased but she seems a little......gold crazed. anyways there are new species descovered and she got two of them that are now hatchlings. but i think she is planning to trade them for a gold...well other then them we have two green stripe eggs, one for a place called The Giving Tree and one for trading, i think. also a split hatchling who is hopefuly a boy and a geode egg. i am still leader of the clan no matter how many rares or awesome dragons TurnoutLuver gets, im her favorite always. Little Suprise and Luck Streak seem to like each other, and TurnoutLuver has been getting a few double clutches from everyone. the hatchlings are pla-hey! Silver Night! NO! THATS MINE! gaaahhhh give it baaaaaccckkkk!

HI! im Dorkface of a Silvery Night,aka Silvery Night! hehe im writin in Nightwinner's journal. with my pwetty pwetty silver scales. well bibi!

Nightwinner and Silvery Night!!

i just caught them fighting over this. ^.^

Edited by TurnoutLuver23

Dear Mr. Parchment,

I'm sad to tell you that a disease has entered our cave and is now hurting our hatchlings... a disease called Frozen. It all started when we we realized that all of our pinks were taking a really, really long time to grow up... I don't know why we didn't notice sooner, but I guess we were all busy with other stuff and Mom didn't seem worried and they all seemed so happy and healthy playing together, it just took us a while to notice that something was wrong. Anyway, so we had Gregory look at them, and it turns out that all of them are Frozen. What that means is that they'll stay hatchlings forever and never grow up, and I can't think of anything sadder than that. Now Gregory's checking out the rest of our hatchlings to see if any of them caught it too and I'm really worried, because I hope not but maybe some of them are sick too. Wes is really really really worried because Pryce hasn't grown up yet so maybe she has the disease. I really hope not. I'll write again as soon as we learn the truth.

Thelonious Red

Dear Parchment,

Sorry it took so long. Things have been very busy and tense lately, and I haven't had any time to myself. So, the good news is, Pryce is just fine, not Frozen, and she even matured today. I'm really glad, for her sake and for Wesley's. The bad news is, one of the other hatchlings, Teresa the summer, is Frozen. We haven't told her yet, or any of the other hatchlings, we just said that Gregory is giving everybody checkups now that he's here. I just don't know how to tell them, although we're going to have to soon. I think the pinks already know that something is wrong, as they are much quieter and less rambunctious than usual. All of the adults had a meeting right afterward to figure out what to do. All of them looked to me, as the oldest and unofficial leader, and Wesley as the smartest and the ones who knows how to get all the information. Eventually, we decided that the Frozen hatchlings would be kept apart from the rest until we could figure out how it was spreading, although we guessed that one of the dragons abandoned as a hatchling brought it into our cave, and all new hatchlings, whether they hatched from an egg or were abandoned, will be looked over by Gregory and then checked a lot afterwards until they grow up. Wesley offered to ask around and find out what he can, since he has all these contacts. Wesley actually seems a little obsessed, not just worried, and I don't know why he's acting like this, since his daughter's okay. I don't have time to think too much about it, though, because, as leader, it's my job to make sure that this sickness doesn't get to any more of the hatchlings. It's going to be a big job, but I'll do what I can.

Thelonious Red

Edited by songwithnosoul

Dear Mr. Parchment,

The Frozen plague continues. We had to tell the Frozen hatchlings the truth, and they were really upset. I don't blame them. I think Teresa took it the worst, though. She's just curled up in a corner, refusing to talk to anybody. At least the pinks have each other. They're kept isolated, but I don't think it's working, because two more hatchlings have been discovered to be Frozen, a vine and a gray, both very new to the cave. Two hatchlings have also disappeared, and nobody knows why-- in the commotion, they could've just sneaked out the cave, or they could've been stolen, or who knows what. Since we're in a bit of a state of emergency, and we haven't learned anything yet about why this is happening, we can only spare a few dragons to look for them. I thought that I'd be more upset about this, but by now I'm just numb, too worried to worry, if that makes sense.

We also just heard that one of Donny and Branwen's eggs just died.

One good thing happened today was that Sebastian left for a while-- we all thought that he was hunting-- and when he came back he had a blue striped egg. He said that the mother was Belle. Since the last time I saw her was when she was a hatchling, before he was even born, so I had a lot of questions, but all he said is that he can swim.

Anyway, that's one happy thing: another new egg in our cave, and the father lives here with us. I just hope that, when it hatches, it doesn't get Frozen.

I hope we figure out what's happening soon too.

Thelonious Red

Edited by songwithnosoul

Dear Journal,

While Lady Ink was away today, four of our five eggs hatched! The slimy blue egg hatched into a wobbly blue hatchling. The hatchling loves playing in the puddles around Tarrying and Plashetta's lake. Tarrying has taken to conjuring up little puddles around the lake and has gotten quite good at it.

Also, our White, White Stripe, and Deep Sea dragons have also hatched. The new Deep Sea dragon has been placed in Lumi's salt water lake. We hope the new Deep Sea hatchling will gender male, so he will be able to become a mate for Lumi.

Apparently, during the time that she was away, Lady Ink was with her family at a beach--most of our cave has never seen a beach before, but Lumi explained that a beach is a sandy area where the ocean meets the shoreline--apparently Lumi knows by instinct what a beach is. Apparently it's a lot of fun and the waters are filled with waves and you can make sculptures out of the wet sand. As of now, our land-locked cave is satisfied being away from the ocean, but Lady Ink says it might be nice for all of us to spend a day at a beach.

I wonder what it's like.

[serendipities]

Dear Mr. Parchment,

We've had a breakthrough! Last night Wesley learned from one of his contacts that Frozen isn't actually a disease, it's a magic spell that looks sort of like a sickness, which is why Gregory thought that was a disease. He also says that he's looking into finding a magic book that has information on everything he needs in it, and that'll answer all our questions. That's great because we might be able to turn the hatchlings back, or at least stop any others from being Frozen. It does make me wonder, though: Who cast the spells on them? It could've been a stranger, but it could have been one of us, too. Not all of us can cast spells, though. I can't; most of the others can't either. Wesley could have, of course, but I know he didn't. Otherwise, that just leaves Godcwen the magi and the black dragons (Lord and Lady Gray and Gregory can do magic, but not this kind). I don't really think that any of them did that, though, but Wes and I agreed not to tell anybody else until we learn more, just in case. I'm a little happy about it. No more hatchlings have been Frozen either, although two of the eggs were so slow to hatch that I was worried that had happened. Soon, this might all be over!

Thelonious Red

Dear Journal,

What a day! Neo Tropical's Egg hatched today, and Neo named the newborn hatchling "Neo Tropical" as well! Lord Prance and Neo are great friends. All the new species are great friends with eachother - they're new!

Ruby Gold gendered male today as well. Everyone in the cave, except for Ocean Gold, is very happy for him. I wonder why Ocean Gold does not like him. Perhaps it has to do with the colours.

More important news - the Albino dragons, Trans P and Sayved, are rebelling against the cave! They will not mention why, but we will have to watch closely. The new blue striped egg was nearly crushed by Sayved! Trans P injured Ruby Gold, but after Ruby was fast and managed to run away. Sayved and Trans P both attacked Golden Night, the new black hatchling, but Golden Night fought them off. Strong Golden Night was.

We all need to be more careful.

Signed,

Emerald Gold

Edited by MirrorJump

This is getting most frustrating.

We now have three Male Splits, and none that are female. The Splits are disappointed, because they would really like a child of their own..

[Linny the Round]

---

So far, the last few hatchlings are also Male. Even more balance is brought into the Cave.

[Almost Invisible]

Dear Journal,

Ocean Gold is always giving me cold looks. I try to ignore them, but the constant cold glare sends shivers down my spine. Now that I've mentioned it, Ocean Gold has always kept a distance away from me. He has never complimented me, and his scowl is deep when he sees me getting standing ovation. Maybe he's jealous.

That's not all. Sayved and Trans P are causing havoc. They've attacked me many times, but I always manage to run away. But finally, they told everyone what was bothering them. They claimed that they were always ignored, and they never bred. Well, everyone told them that Sayved did breed, and with the beautiful Mirror M! But then Sayved got angrier, saying that his egg was given to another cave. Lady Mirror told Sayved that his child has grown up nicely. His child's name was Lady Raux. Lady Mirror said his child was gifted to someone with Fancy in their name, I cannot remember. Sayved and Trans P finally settled down.

Lord Prance and Line White have produced an egg. It's purple, and has a blue line running through it. Lady Mirror says she's going to gift it. Lord Prance and LW are fine. They say they want to share their happiness with others. So now, Lady Mirror is looking for its home.

Signed,

Ruby Gold

Edited by MirrorJump

Dear Dragon Goddess...

Well you must be a goddess, you can control everything I do... Maybe you are the goddess of my cave?...

Anyway. I watch over the four hatchlings that entered the cave (as eggs) long after I became an adult. They are all the same breed, they look like I did when I was younger. I was alone for soo long. But now I am happy. Two of them have gotten their wings, one is a male, and one is a female. I wonder what you will do?... Goddess.

But I did hear someone speaking of on almighty god, the god, someone called TJ?

Maybe you could speak with this Tj and ask him for more friends for me...?

Today the little female gave me the cutest look. Maybe she will become my mate? I don't know. But she is very cute... Awww. She's hugging my leg. The male is giving me weird looks. Oh well. I could tell by their smell they are all from wild dragons, just like me. I hope we don't get into fights with dragon from other caves. How will I protect them? Please Goddess, help let these dragons grow up...

Master Skysong Daydream

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The page has been ripped off by dragon claws.

Dear Mr. Parchment,

Great news-- Wesley got the book! He is still figuring out how to work it, but as soon as he does, he will look up being Frozen and then we can stop it and change back the other hatchlings and this will finally be over!

Thelonious

from my new dragon currently unnamed

------------------------

September 11, 2009

I was alone in a cave, i was all alone, my two parents didn't even care about me, as soon as i was born they just threw me out to die. there was nothing except a few eggs about to die. There were a few strangers walking around the cave collecting eggs, one in particular looked at me, that moment he grabbed me and took me somewhere else.

When we arrived in another cave it seemed, i met three big dragons and a gray egg, looks like this person has experience raising dragons seeing as they all have a great liking to him, i hope he likes me, a lot of people have been visiting me lately, maybe it won't be so bad.

From Jagit

-----------------------

September 12, 2009

Yesterday a dragon arrived while Darkstrength, Skyfear, and i were talking, its a dark color, seems nice but also shy and only likes to be around our master, staring at the gray egg master has, and attacking insects and small things. I seem to like him, but Darkstrength is a little unsure about him, i bet hes jealous that master is taking all the attention to him, and Skyfear thinks hes just cute.

from my new dragon currently unnamed

------------------------

September 11, 2009

I was alone in a cave, i was all alone, my two parents didn't even care about me, as soon as i was born they just threw me out to die. there was nothing except a few eggs about to die. There were a few strangers walking around the cave collecting eggs, one in particular looked at me, that moment he grabbed me and took me somewhere else.

When we arrived in another cave it seemed, i met three big dragons and a gray egg, looks like this person has experience raising dragons seeing as they all have a great liking to him, i hope he likes me, a lot of people have been visiting me lately, maybe it won't be so bad.

From Jagit

-----------------------

September 12, 2009

Yesterday a dragon arrived while Darkstrength, Skyfear, and i were talking, its a dark color, seems nice but also shy and only likes to be around our master, staring at the gray egg master has, and attacking insects and small things. I seem to like him, but Darkstrength is a little unsure about him, i bet hes jealous that master is taking all the attention to him, and Skyfear thinks hes just cute.

One from Aliquantulus Auctorita, the pygmy dragon.

We've seen better days. The Sisterhood of Earth fought us once again. We won, but took heavy casualties. I'm actually a bit worried that we shall not win. Another assassin came after me, as well. He is currently being tortured to death, but it feels like an omen. Eventually, one will get me. But many of them will die first before that sad day.

Yay.

Unfortunately I can't find Feomi's journal anymore.

Musta hid it. At least I found Tiabane's~

Dear Journal,

Listen up, the only reason why I'm writing in one of these things is because Quadani is forcing me to. God she is so annoying, how does everyone put up with her? The boss keeps sayin' it's just me, but I don't think so. Rah I can't stand it here, the only peeps who are actually nice to me are the boss and that SkullSplit girl. Both of them are strange too. Y'know what though? I'm the most perceptive dragon in here! Yup even Omniwing can't hold a flame to me! Oh god I hope she doesn't read this.

Tiabane

Dear journal,

I don't like it. There's a new dragon in our cave and she's really... horrible. Her name is Ersa, I don't know what her surname is but I hate her! Every day she goes to the forest with the hatchies, and I didn't know what she's doing there. But now... Merael says that she is learning the hatchies about dark magic, and the next day, we followed her and saw how she learned all hatchies how to do a dark spell. We don't know what to do now.

Lots of love,

Hana

The three Split Dragons are very excited. There are two Split hatchlings in the Cave, and they are hoping they gender Female.

[Lord C'quin II]

[/i]Dear Journal

I'm a silver hatchling. I was abandoned at a cave it was dark and I only had 3 days and 7 hours left. (Thats what my owner/person told me.) Luckily I was able to hatch. Now I'm very healthy! smile.gif I'm still not sure If I'm a boy or a girl yet. My mother was a black dragon and my father was a silver just like me so I might be a boy. My person "Shopgirl998" thinks i'm so cute and can't wiat until I have a gender so she can name me. She does a great job taking care of me and the rest of the clan. Oh, I guess I never menchined the clan yet. There still trying to figure me out and i hope I can get accepted. Thats up to one Dragon who is called an "Orchredrake." Her name is Diamond dozen and she was "shopgirl998's dragon." There is also "Shield of the world" who's ver nice and guards me while my owner is away. There are some hatchlings that I like to play with. There is a red dragon named Chocolate Strawberries. She is close to becoming an adult. I wonder what I will be like when I'm an Adult? I want to be a strong warrior like my mom.

Edited by shopgirl998

To Whom It May Concern,

I cannot believe this. I simply cannot believe this. I cannot believe what this book says. It must be broken somehow, it must be wrong. This can't be true.

But it makes sense. It all makes sense now. It made sense from the beginning, but I just didn't want to see it. The betrayal--

I cannot think about this any more. I need to talk to Theo. We can figure this out. We can figure out why this is wrong-- or why it is.

I hope that it is.

Wesley Black

Dear Mr. Parchment,

Well, Wes found the book... it talked about the Frozen hatchlings... it's a spell, like Wesley said. It said that it's a spell usually cast by humans, not dragons, though. I don't really know what to say. I just feel blank. So, that's all, I guess.

Thelonious Red

Dear Journal,

Today I witnessed a new dragon hatch. It's unclear weather the hatchling is a male or a female yet, but I hope, for it's sake, that it becomes a boy. Talk is spreading around the cave that, due to the populations of female dragons being larger than those of the males, every female will be abandoned until things even out.

The hatchling is a bit odd, as it is the same species as Glooa. They are quite awkward, and appear similar to a horse.

Ah, Lightninas serving dinner.

Farewell,

Illuminor, albino, leader of the cave.

Already, none of the dragons can catch up with my speed! Whoopee!

[Racing Stripes]

---

Now, a BUNCH of those Two Coloured Eggs have appeared. Just this afternoon, two of them grew into Adults.

They are ALL Males. What a manly bunch.

[Frills and Chills]

---

It's gotten much chillier. Summer is nearing it's end, I guess. It was a lot of fun, but now the Earth is getting ready to hunker down for the harsh winters.

Mother Nature is a cruel mistress, but Fancypants seems to be waiting for something. Maybe something will happen at the start of Fall?

[Lord C'quin II]

A whopping six hatchlings are under our care at the moment. The winds are no match for the heat conjured up by the presence of the three Red Dragons, and we're roasting in the Cave.

[Two Times the Insanity]

Dear journal:

We found a third pygmy egg recently. Orange Midget Gem and Not So Angelic are hoping that it'll produce a male, since both of them want to have eggs of their own. Mynyddygwair also brought back a striped egg, which is a first for our clan. Speaking of Mynyddygwair, he seems to have been spending a lot of time with me lately. Whenever I ask him what's wrong, he either ignores me, or brushes it off as nothing. From his attitude, however, I gather that he and Mitzen have had some kind of a fight.

~~Dancing Arya~~

Fancypants has been picking up Dark Green Eggs like they're going out of style. I heard several murmured, "Alt.. alt.."

The five Split Males are wishing with all their hearts that the two Split hatchlings turn out Female; it's the biggest story in the Cave.

[Pureheart Dorkface]

---

Oh my, oh my! The Autumnal Equinox is quickly approaching! I must get ready for the Winter! What to eat, what to eat~

[Linny the Round]