Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

xd.png Hehe. <3

RE: is exactly the same as CoM. D: Just has a few added scenes with Axel and Roxas. And I like hearing the voices of the people brutally beating Roxas is beating up?

Like Axel? -melts- Nothing I like more than hearing "BURN BABY". ovo

I like Disney as well. :3

358/2 Days was OK, in my opinion. However, one thing threw me off - the game started, you started going on tutorial missions with CO members, tutorial over, CO members die. On like, Day 2. (Slight exaggeration..) We all knew they were going to die, no spoilers there, but couldn't they have spent more time on the other Org members who we didn't see much of (namely Larxene and even more so Lexaus of whom we know practically nothing..) and less on the fact that Roxas, Xion, and Axel like ice cream? Please..?

And the multiplayer mode was dissapointing.. I was hoping it would be more like a Smash Brothers game, where the point was to fight and you could do it against computers as well as human players. Instead it was all do the missions again except they are harder.

And Emerald songthings are the most annoying thing ever.

/mini rant...

The only game I don't have is CoM without the Re:. I really want to get it though, it will be bumped up after I get/preorder BBS.

Honestly, to fit in with the timeline, there wasn't much more time the CoM cast could have had.

Honestly, to fit in with the timeline, there wasn't much more time the CoM cast could have had.

Not in in-game 'Days' but in real life minutes, yes. Do all the tutorials on one or two days, then just do more character development and interactions with the CO members before they had to leave, then get onto repetitive missions and ice cream.

Chain of Memories and Re: Chain of Memories... is there a difference between them?

Lol shadowwarrior. I never thought bout that

Don't double-post, Laurent, there's an Edit button if you forgot something or want to say something else.

The only difference in CoM and Re:CoM is the console (CoM was first for the GBA and Re: is for the PS2) and Re: has some added scenes (and better graphics IMO).

Don't double-post, Laurent, there's an Edit button if you forgot something or want to say something else.

The only difference in CoM and Re:CoM is the console (CoM was first for the GBA and Re: is for the PS2) and Re: has some added scenes (and better graphics IMO).

AND VOICES. ovo

Makes it so much easier to tell who's under the hood when you can hear their voices. =v=

I prefer Re to CoM simply because of that. And the graphics, too, like Nix said.

HoemahgawdvexissomuchhotterinRE:CoM =w=

I've never played KH 1 or 2 D:

You might like them. :3 But if you don't, I promise not to eat you. Though they are a little.. different, as I believe I say a lot. You kind of have to be either a Disney, SquareEnix, or both fan to really get all into them.

Well, I am a big Disney fan, and a small Square Enix fan, so I probably would like it.

BUT my PS3 doesn't play PS2 games, so I can't play them now unless I borrow a friends PS2.

Well, I am a big Disney fan, and a small Square Enix fan, so I probably would like it.

BUT my PS3 doesn't play PS2 games, so I can't play them now unless I borrow a friends PS2.

I'd suggest Days if you have a DS, except that I wouldn't actually recommend Days that much anyway, unless you have already played that other ones.

I hate it when I press Ctrl-S when online. *random*

You might like them. :3 But if you don't, I promise not to eat you.

Well I might.

Meh, the world takes all kinds. I suggest playing and give it a chance to get you hooked like heroine prove that it's interesting and fun.

Hey... when I was fighting Xaldin I died but then a new option came up 'I won't give up' so I chose it then King Mickey came and then Information said: Fill up the drive gauge and use the power of light to bring back Sora. You have to keep pressing triangle till the guage reaches 3 then sora comes back!!

Hey... when I was fighting Xaldin I died but then a new option came up 'I won't give up' so I chose it then King Mickey came and then Information said: Fill up the drive gauge and use the power of light to bring back Sora. You have to keep pressing triangle till the guage reaches 3 then sora comes back!!

I know, isn't that cool? I've never actually gotten it though, I didn't know about it till I got to the end credits thing and it said: Times Saved by Mickey: 0. I was totally confused..

"Hi..mom? Remember me? Sora? I just wanted you to know I'm OK.. I've spent the last two years sleeping and hitting things with my keyblad- what? Oh yeah, I've been eating lots of vegetables- no I don't take candy from strangers! Oh yeah and my best friend turned to the dark side of the forc- I meant went bad and tried to kill me, and I separated into two piec- Mom! Of course my other side ate vegetables too..."Right Roxas?" "Uh.. actually I ate nothing but icecream..." "Oh."

"OK honey, be back in time for super."

"Alright, see you mom."

That is of course providing that Sora has a phone. Or else it is normal for Destiny Island Youths to go searching for their destinies when they are fourteen, and not return for a while. Riku didn't seem very concerned about it.

Isn't roxas, like, Nonexistant now?

There's a person (Who's a jerk) at my school whose actual name sounds like "Zexy".

I now call him book wielding zombie.

Have any of you actually gotten the final drive form? I just learned 'bout it awhile ago...

Have any of you actually gotten the final drive form? I just learned 'bout it awhile ago...

Limit Form? It's totally ugly. Looks like Sora's KH1 outfit. .. Only... Bigger.

On the other hand, it's only available in KHII: Final Mix+...

I got that drive when I was fighting Saix (poor Saix puppy, all he wanted was a heart) and was really confused when it popped up. I meant to go into, whatever the red form that betters your attack is, and got really mad when I figured out what happened. I don't like that form (actually the only form I like is the red one).

Who here has gotten the anti-Sora form?

LOOOOOVE Anti-Sora!

Final Form = awesome.

I've gotten saved by Mickey probably half a dozen times in a game. tongue.gif

As a ... Responisible... Kingdom Hearts and Orgy XIII fan, I feel it is my duty to inform all of you of this fangroup and their mini-dramas of Orgy Fun. >.>

OrgLIX

And my favoritist drama thus far:

Official Pie: Part 3 Poor Saix puppy. ;A; ... No, no.. You don't need to hear the first two to understand. >A> it doesn't make much more sense even if you listen in order (this drama has Saix, Xaldin, Mansex Xemnas and Luxord. ... In that order. o_O)

I know, isn't that cool? I've never actually gotten it though, I didn't know about it till I got to the end credits thing and it said: Times Saved by Mickey: 0. I was totally confused..

I never got it either. I only ever died when fighting Sephiroth due to my level grinding problem.

As in, I do it too much.

Final Form? I got it, and it is pretty cool. I also got Anti-Form in the Greyscale world..

Isn't roxas, like, Nonexistant now?

Yeah, pretty much.