Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

My bday's coming up in a leetle more than a month, maybe after I get kitchen jazz and some spoiling myself I can see about asking for a game and system. Iunno.

When you come in here frolicking around and eager, I'll know it has a date. tongue.gif

When I get a date for BBS, everyone will know happy.gif

That's convenient. xd.png

No date for Golden Sun DS either.. for Japan or America or Europe.. I also don't think there is one for Agito. >.<

That's convenient. xd.png

No date for Golden Sun DS either.. for Japan or America or Europe.. I also don't think there is one for Agito. >.<

Trust me, no matter where you are in the world, you will hear me squeeing.

I wish they'd remake FFVII and Maybe KHI with ps3 level graphics.

OMG.

What will KH 3 Look like?!

*SQUEE*

You can play the old FFVII PC game on the new windows thingy.

I for one want to see The Hunchback of Notwhateveritwascalled in KH3. I just want to see Sora in the festival of fools happy.gif

You can play the old FFVII PC game on the new windows thingy.

I for one want to see The Hunchback of Notwhateveritwascalled in KH3. I just want to see Sora in the festival of fools happy.gif

Do the what now?

And think of the crazy heartless Notre Dame could come up with. >>

Windows? On the computer? I forget which number we are up to now, but you can play old versions of PC games on it, like FF7.

Frodo would make a great boss. And there could be a bell ringing mini-game!

Must find more info on this.

AND YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS do want.

/hates Frollo (Frodo? no, it's Frollo. TY google) and loves mini games

I can't see him going to the dark side, too churchy. He'd toss holy water on Maleficent before submitting to or working with her.

Edited by NixAyum

Whatshisface from Tarzan in the first game never met Maleficent but still went to the dark side wink.gif

Clayton?

CLAYTON.

Gawd I don't like him. I did cringe when he hung himself though.

True though. But he knew he was ****ed up and crazy and ambitious/power hungry, Frollo's just full of himself. And power hungry. >> I just can't see it. Not even if they tied in the whole Esme-is-tempting-use-this-to-be-above-it.

I don't think Clayton thought of himself as the 'bad guy'. He just knew what he wanted was prepared to do anything to get it.

Frollo wanted Esmeralda so bad he tried to burn down half of Paris. He even ordered innocent people to be burned alive in their own homes.

I agree. And see where he got himself? Dead. Yeah. Stupid ambition.

Frollo is messed up, but I think in a different way, and I just can't see him turning to darkness. Too pious? Plus, he strikes me as the type to let henchpeoples do the dirty work unless his temper's snapped or they prove themselves incompetent to him, and then he comes in to take the glory and taunt those subdued.

Frollo died too.

He might not even be aware that he has turned to darkness, his obession might blind him to it. Anyway, you can't get much darker than killing people.

Frollo would probably be the end boss of his world. In the movie Quasi & Esme faced him by himself without his troops.

Besides, using the Clayton/Tarzan example again, they might re-write his death slightly. In the Tarzan movie Clayton accidentally hanged himself (sillysod), but in the game he died after a battle with Sora & Co. He had a gecko-heartless with him that didn't appear in the movie as well.

Oh yeeeeeeah, wasn't it the vat of boiling somethingorother?

That HL was a pain. The first time I fought it, I didn't see the scene beforehand and I was spazzing "WTFISTHISTHINGICAN'THITCLAYTONWHATWASTHATFLASHOFCOLOROHCRAPTHAT'SAHEARTLESSSPAMATTACKJUMPDODGEFLAILRUNAROUNDJUMPHITHITHIT oh. It died. Kay."

Any way it goes down, I could see Frollo as an end boss. More evasion-based, like Maleficent's first battle in HB perhaps.

Maybe he'd even see it not as darkness, but as a blessing from God to...Iunno, <insert some church-y justifying prejudiced speech here>.

I doubt anything too religion heavy would make it into KH. wink.gif

And what do you mean, you missed the scene before? How dare you take your eyes off the screen when Kingdom is Hearting! laugh.gif

Maybe Frollo's boss battle would be a bit like Hook's from the first game?

True. But it would be a leetle difficult to cut out all his religious blahblahblah, that's kind of the point of him.

I KNOW I'M SO ASHAMED DO NOT LOOK AT ME. I've played it like 4 times since though so it's all good. :3

Possibly, but Hook had a sword, what weapon would Frollo have? Possibly more magic-based and have some spell book? Hook also had cannons. Unless Frollo's bringing gargoyles to life (LOLOLOL NO WAI AMIRITE?) to attack you every couple of minutes.

In the movie Frollo also had a sword, plus he could use his powers of darkness or whatever to turn the Cathedral itself against you.

Maybe he could have some/a wanna-be-angel-heartless helping him?

Fighting the cathedral itself...almost like a Jafar type fight? Or the giant thingamabobber in the Pride Lands, where you have to jump up/reaction command? I could see that. I dun remember the sword, and I still think he's too snobby/pious/self-absorbed to really fight-fight himself. Maybe if it really came down to it.

Any angel-type anything would be very close to too religiously inclined, possibly, and there's the stereotype of angels being peaceful (lolno), the fact that Frollo might see it as sent from God (again, religious-y) OR he gets pig headed, OR a thousand other ways it could play out. So I'm tempted to set that idea aside, but hey. It's Kingdom Hearts. Who knows what they could do.

Battle Scene

Don't forget that Squar has a history of making Angels like beings bad guys, either as regular monsters or as boss fights. Besides, they only have to look a bit like Angels, nobody has to actually call them such wink.gif

I would think Frollo would.

/does not know about squeenix

Isn't there an angel HL? I think in 1 they were in the End of the World, floating book somethingorothers? *bad memory for 1*

Hmm, not sure.

Who cares what Frollo thinks anyway? We're gonna beat him up regardless.

Edit: Has anyone seen the Disney version of Robin Hood?

Edited by Fortune86