Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

You didn't get him?

Hmm.

What weapon did you chose at the beginning of the game?

Sword / Wand / Shield

Ansem? The only form I had any trouble with was his second(right after Darkside), and only on the first try, but I still made it.

Just dodge when he comes at you really fast, don't attack if it says freeze, stay away from him when his glowy sphere shows up, and glide when it turns dark and the little tracking black bomb things show up.

The only final boss I didn't get on my first try was Marluxia. Therefore Marluxia > Ansem/Xemnas/Xion.

Xion was so easy it wasn't funny. I practically didn't pay attention at all. Because of the continue option, I just spammed->died->continued->spammed->etc. till she died. If you couldn't continue (or it actually restarted the whole thing) it might have been interesting.. but instead it was really boring. >.<

Need...CoM... (haz Re but wants original too..)

^ Jtyhgfgt no. I don't like the card system, and now that I'm attached to the PS2 graphics and used to the voices, no way I wanna go to GBA. >>

I had no problem with Marluxia in CoM. It was the Riku Replica and Ansem that gave me the most trouble.

Well I'm not even on Riku's Story yet Fortune so nyeh. Slow player is slow.

I'll feex eet in summer.

I honestly don't mind grinding, sometimes.

I heavily mind the card system.

One might even say I hate it with a burning passion and want no more than to smash the game over itself in frustration and rage because of the hassle it causes. happy.gif

No, like, XLaurentX should try grinding a gajillion more levels.

Though that would help you too, Nix.

I gave up on Re:CoM. Really, grinding is a pain, the computer is a cheating *******. I just give up.

Plus, Namine's replacing voice actress is terrible. She's so monotone.

I gave up on Re:CoM. Really, grinding is a pain, the computer is a cheating *******. I just give up.

Plus, Namine's replacing voice actress is terrible. She's so monotone.

Well, Namine should probably have emotional problems. They probably abused her in castle oblivion.

I just got RE:COM and...

Dang this game is hard.

At least dodge roll is present.

Well, Namine should probably have emotional problems. They probably abused her in castle oblivion.

We're looking at you Marluxia, you pedo.

Okay so I should grind more levels, yay. Oh yeah, How in grim's name do you kill that thing in Agrahbah and Neverland?

Okay so I should grind more levels, yay. Oh yeah, How in grim's name do you kill that thing in Agrahbah and Neverland?

Do you mean Kurt Zisa and the Phantom?

With extreme difficulty.

A decent enough guide

Do you mean Kurt Zisa and the Phantom?

With extreme difficulty.

A decent enough guide

Phantom was a pain in the arsenal for me because I am not a heavy magic user >.>

Kurt wasn't that hard for me, but the Phantom was a pain. I made the mistake of chasing him all over the damn place.

I've only gone through KH 1 and half of 2. I like the first one the best, and 2 is fun as well.

I've also played the one for the DS, something/2 days, and that is amazing.

The graphics are really good on all of them as well.

When BBS comes out and I meet a pre-organization Axel I will be laughing at you all.

Not that I'm miffed I couldn't play Days or anything >.> <.< >.>

When BBS comes out and I meet a pre-organization Axel I will be laughing at you all.

Why?

BBS.. *super hyped*

Days was OK.. probably worth playing but not that great. Don't feel too bad. wink.gif At least you have the others and will get BBS, right?

I've got a new favourite. Seperoth. KH2. Damn that guy is hard to whack. I've got to kill him!

You don't need to double post Laurent, you can always use the edit button smile.gif

I got Sephiroth in KH2 on my eighth try. I was shaking when I finally got him.

I can't even remember how many times Sephy took me. -,- It was a lot. A LOOOOOOT lol. And since I don't know much of 7, I didn't really get the scene, but I know it was important. >>

/has neither Days nor BBS and no way to obtain any of them so SHUSH. ;.;