I kinda hope that's a guy XP

Uplifting, you say? How bout this?

user posted image

:3

Minkymy user posted image this pairing.

user posted image

OH LORD.

Edited by minkymy

I made so many people sad with my Namine/RR picture D=....

My favoutire Keyblades are Oathbraeker and the Ulitmate weapon, because they're pretty biggrin.gif

I made so many people sad with my Namine/RR picture D=....

My favoutire Keyblades are Oathbraeker and the Ulitmate weapon, because they're pretty biggrin.gif

I like Oblivion. And Circle of Life, too. Of course, Pumpkinhead is awesome x3 and Oathkeeper and Ultima Weapon are pretty~

My favorites are the Oathkeeper, Oblivion, Two Across, Bond of Flame, Ultima and Sleeping Lion. Follow the Wind, Pumpkin Head, and Jungle King are also alright.

Ultima lurve. owo

Tidus/Yuna pic from the previous page is cuteness <3

Oh shi- ohmy.gif

I HAVE to stop reading spoilers on Wikipedia....

EDIT: I now kinda know what the plot for KH3 is......

Edited by Fortune86

Oh shi- ohmy.gif

I HAVE to stop reading spoilers on Wikipedia....

EDIT: I now kinda know what the plot for KH3 is......

Waitwaitwait.. do you mean BBS? Or KH3?

Tidus/Yuna pic is adorable, I missed it before. Sort reminds me of Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. 'Specially since I just started watching last night.

The design for Sora is hilarious, but I kinda like his clothes. Where did you find it?

I kinda know what happens in BBS because of Wikipedia, but I also have an idea of the plot for KH3.

So 3 is actually confirmed now? O_o linky plz, that not be Wiki?

It's not confirmed, but I have an idea of what the plot is. Since it has a plot, there must be a game, otherwise why bother?

In order to tell you what I know, there will be spoilers...

Meh. Ref. earlier ranting about rampant speculation, I'm pretty reflex-sick of it and I'm not bothering to chase rumors and theories of a third game.

READ IF YOU WANT! SPOILERS

You remember the letter that Sora got at the end of KH2? Inside of it Mickey asks him to help save the BBS team. He leaves Riku and Kairi behind to go on this new adventure. This video is shown at the end of BBS.

I'm guessing the plot of KH3 is about Sora going to rescue Terra, Aqua and Ven.

Tidus/Yuna pic is adorable, I missed it before. Sort reminds me of Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. 'Specially since I just started watching last night.

The design for Sora is hilarious, but I kinda like his clothes. Where did you find it?

Wikipedia.

And darkness, that's a HUMONGOUS SPOILER for BBS.

And fortune, I have a more complete idea of the plot cause I read more spoilers. I could give you a Theorized order pf recover with reasons.

Tell me if you're interested.

Nix, Wiki sez announcement is 2010. Release is 2011. We got a whole year to wait.

And the end of BBS tells me it's awesome.

...Whoo boy.

/settles in for impatient waiting

...Whoo boy.

/settles in for impatient waiting

IN THE MEAN TIME, WE WILL WRITE GOOD QUALITY FANFICS. SWEAR AN OATH TO IT.

...I haven't written a fanfic in a couple years. O_o

*pushes away one started*

OMG. FLOOD CONTROL. REALLY. GTFO.

...I haven't written a fanfic in a couple years. O_o

*pushes away one started*

OMG. FLOOD CONTROL. REALLY. GTFO.

Me neither. When I wrote fanfics it was Redwall and I didn't even know what a fanfic was.

IN THE MEAN TIME, WE WILL WRITE GOOD QUALITY FANFICS. SWEAR AN OATH TO IT.

I CANNOT. I must finish programming my RPG, drawing my RPG, and testing my RPG, as well as finish my own language and an overly detailed collection on details of every aspect of my world, from species to weather patterns to cultures.

Fanart?

I have around 30 pages, give or take, for my fanfic and I'm just getting started ._.

I'm impatient. Tell me! laugh.gif

What's it about? Link? (Does it have any pairings?)

I don't have it on the internet yet (in truth I'm not sure where to put it) and it's one of those where there's an addition to the Organization. She's going to be paired with Saix later. Not sure if it's really boring or interesting.

I don't have it on the internet yet (in truth I'm not sure where to put it) and it's one of those where there's an addition to the Organization. She's going to be paired with Saix later. Not sure if it's really boring or interesting.

Qualified as 14th or 15th? (in other words, is Xion in it?)

Sorry about all the questions. ^^; I don't really have any clue where to post fan fics, all mine were written before I started going online and I've never really read very many either.

It could be boring or interesting, depending on how well it is pulled off/how well she fits with Siax/whether she is a terrible Mary Sue or not.