Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I liked the clone better than the real Riku.

*sprints from Riku fangirls*

Me too.. kinda. I liked them both, but have a soft spot for Riku clone.

Y'all are crazy, I didn't like the clone. He was worse than the real Riku for being all snobby and self-important.

Y'all are crazy, I didn't like the clone. He was worse than the real Riku for being all snobby and self-important.

The real Riku was a jerk (at least in KH1). The RikuReplica was only the way he was because he was programmed to be.

Real Riku had a choice, Replica did not.

Oh no, I'm not saying the real Riku doesn't deserve a good whack on the head for being a self-righteous brat, but IMO the clone was worse for it.

He did still try to protect Namine though, that's why he should have as much of a chance with her as Roxas does.

But wasn't that just programmed too? /memory ish foggy but... She made his "heart" and he was made to protect her, so of course he did all he knew to do, there was no someone-actually-cares-about-Namine until she breaks the Replica and talks with Sora. Even then, she's even skeptical about the promise, because she knows that it's all been fake and she just took Kairi's place in his memories for a bit.

(Random, but the first time, at the end of whichever floor, when Sora's talking about him, Nami, and Riku, and says "the three of us on the island" I really wanted to jaw-drop and scream OH SHIIIT!!!!)

And I barely even get where Nami and Roxas get together, other than "oh well, canon is shoving Sora into Kairi so I guess we automatically have to pair up too!" ...?

I mean, I can see where Nami cares, Roxas is the only other Nobody that isn't out to use or manipulate her, and there is, I suppose, a shadow/reflection/what have you of emotion because of Kairi loving Sora, but beyond that...Idk.

Even after Namine broke the Replica's heart he still tried to protect her. Even when he learned that everything he knew was a lie and a result of her powers, he promised Sora he would take care of her.

Is Namine ever mentioned in Days?

Ah, I didn't know that. I just remember the clone is about to kill Sora and she's yelling stop! and he just kinda dies. THEN Sora finds out he's a clone and they talk and Larx comes and blah blah blah.

If anything you reference happens in Riku's Story, ignore me, haven't gotten that far yet. @_@

I don't believe Namine is ever referenced in Days. Xion sort of takes her places as the 'Kairi' of that game, though she is actually Sora. So weird.

I think Namine and Roxas are paired together for the time in the beggining of KH2. Roxas is the only per say 'good' nobody besides Namine (who is partly 'bad' still). All the organization are bad as they are trying to control Kingdom Hearts and stuff. Namine is just sort of trapped in the middle, being forced first by the Organization and then sort of by DiZ and Riku to work on Sora's memories. Then Roxas comes along who is partially Sora (who Namine I think cared for) and is also a nobody caught in the middle between DiZ and the Org... since DiZ needs him to complete Sora and the Org. needs him for the keyblade. On top of that there is the lingering memories of Sora/Kairi.. so it just sort of all fits together.

I dunno if any of that had a point, but I enjoyed typing it. And considering I don't ship Roxas with anyone really (though Roxas x Namine sometimes is kinda cute) that is mostly unbiased. As I said before, as far as Namine pairings go I like RikuReplica x Nam and Sora x Nam over Roxas. Though I like Sora x Kairi better then Sora x Namine most of the time. *usually likes the canon pairings of the main character*.

I probably won't reference Riku's story.. I can't really remember most of it. Wasn't too interesting.

Ah, I have a horrible bias. xd.png

/fairly wild yaoi fangirl

But really, that connection between Rox and Nam, being in similar situations, is really the only thing that would give them a shot at being a real couple. I have a very complicated view on the relationships between Nobodies and their Somebodies, and that's not even factoring the only two that co-exist (Sora/Rox and Kai/Nam); but in summary the feelings of the Somebody should not overly affect the "feelings" (quotes just to appease the canon that Nobodies don't have emotions) of the Nobody.

I could see a little affection, crush-type thing between Nami and Sora, but it doesn't last long in my little world. xd.png

I could see a little affection, crush-type thing between Nami and Sora, but it doesn't last long in my little world. xd.png

T.T

Oh well. xd.png A lot of the most popular pairings don't exist in my little world, so I can't complain.

user posted image

Do want. Chocobo minigames would be epic, as stated multiple times before.

D'AAAAAAAWW THAT'S CUTE!

...can the chocobo eat flood control pretty please? dry.gif

Even after Namine broke the Replica's heart he still tried to protect her. Even when he learned that everything he knew was a lie and a result of her powers, he promised Sora he would take care of her.

Is Namine ever mentioned in Days?

Yes, she actually appears in it for a bit(talking to DiZ about Sora's memories)

Ah, I didn't know that. I just remember the clone is about to kill Sora and she's yelling stop! and he just kinda dies. THEN Sora finds out he's a clone and they talk and Larx comes and blah blah blah.

If anything you reference happens in Riku's Story, ignore me, haven't gotten that far yet. @_@

It actually happens in Sora's story. laugh.gif

RR does go off the deep end a little in Riku's story, but I still feel sorry for him.

Yes, she actually appears in it for a bit(talking to DiZ about Sora's memories)

Oops.. My bad. I forget little details like that until I've played a game through a few times. Which I haven't completely done for any of the KH games.

user posted image

One of my favourite Namine/RikuReplica pictures.

Edited by Fortune86

user posted image

One of my favourite Namine/RikuReplica pictures.

D'awwwww, poor baby. *Huggles Repliku*

The poor thing just wanted love.

I want that cosplayer's keyblade.

That's...Decisive Pumpkin, right?

And honestly...I wouldn't really like Mario in a KH game.

But I suppose it would be kind of amusing to see xd.png

I want that cosplayer's keyblade.

That's...Decisive Pumpkin, right?

And honestly...I wouldn't really like Mario in a KH game.

But I suppose it would be kind of amusing to see xd.png

I think so, but it doesn't look quite right. Looks almost more Christmas Town to me.. maybe it is custom designed.

I wouldn't want him there (and there is no way he will make it) but it's kind of amusing any way. xd.png

Nah, I'm sure it wasn't custom designed.

user posted image

Here we are~

Also...

Dude, Mushroom Keyblade xd.png

Nah, I'm sure it wasn't custom designed.

user posted image

Here we are~

Also...

Dude, Mushroom Keyblade xd.png

I guess it just looks lest twisty.

I still like the pumpkin head better.

user posted image