Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Sephiroth is in both KH games, We're still on topic lol.

Anyway....have you seen that video on youtube where you can get sephy on your team in KH2? You has to use cheats though. And your game freezes.

The 1000 Heartless battle would have rocked if you could have just been

SEPHIROTH, GO!

*waves teh hyooge thing once and you're done*

...that was easy. *drops big red button*

And you wouldn't have has much trouble with any of the Xemnas fights near the end, it'd just be like *sephy extends and stabs through space*

I'm exaggerating, yes, but I has lols.

Edited by NixAyum

And Xeahorterransemnes would be all "Nooooo! Only I can be a white haired pretty boy! NOOOOOOOoooooo.....*dies*"

It would be better in game. sleep.gif

AND NOW FOR MINKY'S KH THEATER FEATURE FILM: SCIENCE RULES!

user posted image

Edited by minkymy

The 1000 heartless battle was brilliant. I wish there were more fights like it in the game.

@minkymy: lol

The 1000 heartless battle was brilliant. I wish there were more fights like it in the game.

@minkymy: lol

true, true.. I found it fun, but annoying. 'cause me and my friend time each other- He always get five minutes when I get seven! ohmy.gif Oh Sora, why couldn't you let Donald and Goofy stay with you so I could use Master and Valor form, why? wacko.gif

@Minkymy: Loz- I use to have that on my sig in another forum xd.png ..so funny. but poor Axy

(10 days to go until the release of 358.... I think blink.gif (17 for us, Fortune... I think))

true, true.. I found it fun, but annoying. 'cause me and my friend time each other- He always get five minutes when I get seven! ohmy.gif Oh Sora, why couldn't you let Donald and Goofy stay with you so I could use Master and Valor form, why? wacko.gif

Four and a half minutes *smug look*

Four and a half minutes *smug look*

FAR longer for me. I don't even time it.

He's all like, "KA-STABY KA-STABY KA-STABY!" and I'm all like "NUUUUUUUUUU!!!" and Sora's all like "Im dieing LOL."

Edited by minkymy

FAR longer for me. I don't even time it.

He's all like, "KA-STABY KA-STABY KA-STABY!" and I'm all like "NUUUUUUUUUU!!!" and Sora's all like "Im dieing LOL."

... This, lol. I button mash and never heal myself unless Donald's all magiked out.

I did the 1000 without reaction commanding EVAR. Died twice but beat it. XP

Saw it and ah'ed

user posted image

Aawww he loos soo cute laugh.gif and kinda emo... blink.gif

but more cute xd.png

(on FFVII I've just gotten over the bit where Cloud gets his 'true' memory back!)

user posted image

Chibi Sephagoth!! xd.png

OH OH OH where's the screenshot of 4chan where it's a pic of the Simpsons with the grandpa yelling at the cloud with a newspaper headline and then Cloud with a sad face...

user posted image

there we go. poor baby. xd.png

Also, with Rinoa and Sephy. ish always funneh. :3

user posted image

aaaahhh yay. wub.gif

Edited by NixAyum

OH OH OH where's the screenshot of 4chan where it's a pic of the Simpsons with the grandpa yelling at the cloud with a newspaper headline and then Cloud with a sad face...

user posted image

there we go. poor baby. xd.png

Also, with Rinoa and Sephy. ish always funneh. :3

user posted image

aaaahhh yay. wub.gif

AMd then Squall/Leon Jumped down from the sky and killed sephiroth.

THE END.

AMd then Squall/Leon Jumped down from the sky and killed sephiroth.

THE END.

I wish lol

Can't wait for my first Sephy / Squall match laugh.gif

I wish lol

Can't wait for my first Sephy / Squall match laugh.gif

Already happened- with me. Squall almost ALWAYS wins blink.gif

well- he is my most highest Lv.. THEN it's sephy tongue.gif

though if it's a random match and I'm Sephy, I usually end up faceing Cloud... strang strange and ironic world... xd.png

I typed Squall and Sephiroth into google images, looking for some game screen shots of a fight

First few pages, fine....

Then this:

user posted image

I blame you minkymy.

I typed Squall and Sephiroth into google images, looking for some game screen shots of a fight

First few pages, fine....

Then this:

user posted image

I blame you minkymy.

I'm disturbed now... blink.gif

on another Note: Trying to find a decent Pic of Demyx to actualy draw is REALLY hard.. even on Google- people draw him either way too hyper or way too Emo...

You can probally guess what character I'm going to play as first when it comes to multiplay biggrin.gif

"Dance water, Dance" xd.png

(just 1 more week, ppl!)

*dances*

Everybody said Demy was a hard boss, but I always beat him no trouble.

Saix on the other hand was murder.

*dances*

Everybody said Demy was a hard boss, but I always beat him no trouble.

Saix on the other hand was murder.

apparently Demy-chan was a hard boos, I had to beat him for all my friends. but the really WEIRD thing is: it took me about 15 times to beat him on easy but I killed him on the first try on expert... strange... blink.gif

hehe I like demy-chan a lot (two words, not one)- so, like Axel and Sora, I haz a plushie of him and his fabled Sitar xd.png lol demyx. I reallly didn't want to kill him sad.gif he was a good guy sad.gif

That is odd. Where you using the right controller?

I know a guy who did the entire last battle holding the contoller upside down.

That is odd. Where you using the right controller?

I know a guy who did the entire last battle holding the contoller upside down.

lol weird.

but no, I just done my usual thing- overwhelm the enemy with succesfull conclusive hits with goofy and let Donald heal me but be sure not to go into anti form otherwise- I'm dead.

I know that my friend beat sephy on expert with the kindom key when he was lv 62... is that unusual?

lol weird.

but no, I just done my usual thing- overwhelm the enemy with succesfull conclusive hits with goofy and let Donald heal me but be sure not to go into anti form otherwise- I'm dead.

I know that my friend beat sephy on expert with the kindom key when he was lv 62... is that unusual?

What happens if you use anti-form?

*never saw it*

Not unusual, but pretty good. Took me eight damn tries *mumble* But I was so happy when that end-of-battle-slow-mo-thing happened.