Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Larxene rocks laugh.gif

Larxene scares me sometimes blink.gif she reminds me of my old maths teacher...

Only 5 more days until the Euro release of Days!!!! *fangirl scream* but I've hurt my wrist!!! ahhhh!!!! I hope it'll recover before the release of Days, but just incase- Fortune, you might want to cover your ears on Saturday...

I thought it was funny when you talk to her the first time and all she has to say is 'Eww... you're awake?'

gah, she makes me mad though. Not as mad as Vexen made me when he insulted my intelligence. >.<

I'm 50/50 on the panels thing. It's an interesting way to play, but... I prefer how... much mroe casual ability equipping was in the previous games.

The graphics are semi-pixely, but Square has done an amazing job transferring the graphic style from one engine to another. The voiced cutscenes are beyond amazing.

I'm a tiny bit past the first day you see(which was... 255?before it takes you all the way back to day 7, anyway)... still haven't learned too much about Xion yet. Nothing I hadn't already speculated/my friend mildly spoiled it for me.

First of all, I want to meet your maths teacher.

Secondly, I have plenty of cotton wool. I am prepared. biggrin.gif

you sure you wanna be shouted at? blink.gif seriously- she's the sould reason I failed at maths... another Org member I could assoiate one of my techers with, was my Music techer- you can guess what Member that I and Minkymy love he is like tongue.gif He played the guitar.. a lot (two words, not one).. and TRIED to sing laugh.gif

ToT My sister is borrowing my... game for tonight. No. I wants to play it more. ToT

But I'm too nice... >.<

You don't need the stylus much, Hitaryu. It's mostly the buttons that you use. Gives the feel of one of the bigger consoles, especially with the graphics and the sound quality. When wearing headphones, that is.

Yeah, I use the type B controls so I don't have to whip out the stylus or waste time with the select button to move the camera properly. Moving camera to the shoulder buttons definitely helps. Also brings back memories of KH I(though I must say I liked the camera controls for 2 and Re:CoM better, but it's hard to apply a right analog stick control on a DS. hee)

I use Type A just because I don't usually need to worry about the camera aside from using the R Button to center it behind me or lock on.

In the middle of Mission 89. Fighting Giant Heartless #3...OUT OF 6 MANDATORY! PLUS ONE OPTIONAL THAT IS THE HARDEST ONE IN THE GAME!!!!!!! *cries a bit*

Oh...Oh GOD...I just beat the game...

THE DEVELOPERS ARE MEEEEAAANN!!!!

*cries like a little baby* It's too freaking depressing! WHYYY??????

Oh...Oh GOD...I just beat the game...

THE DEVELOPERS ARE MEEEEAAANN!!!!

*cries like a little baby* It's too freaking depressing! WHYYY??????

Don't you DARE tell us what happened.

Now, observe the following video for joy:

Kingdom Hearts II in 5 seconds

I wikipedia'd Days.

So sad T-T

YOU JUST CHEATED!

DECEPTION!

DISGRACE!

EVIL AS PLAIN AS THE SCAR ON HIS FACE!

The song HAS to end up in KHIII if there is one.

YOU JUST CHEATED!

DECEPTION!

DISGRACE!

EVIL AS PLAIN AS THE SCAR ON HIS FACE!

The song HAS to end up in KHIII if there is one.

I won't be getting the game, so I had to find out the plot another way.

Also (way too early): Zexion

user posted image

Gah, I want to play this so bad but i dont have a PS2...

*stabs with a poisoned dagger*

Gah, I want to play this so bad but i dont have a PS2...

*stabs with a poisoned dagger*

You could always play the GBA or DS versions, but you would have no clue what was going on.

I recommend you buy a Playstation 2; it's a very clear candidate for the best console of all time, with an exceedingly colorful library of titles.

I won't. But...Wow...It was amazing. Where are you in the game?

X_X

DAY 14.

Roxas:......

Axel:.......

Oh GREAT! Now you've got me doing it too!

PLAY MOAR!!! It's a slow start, but it gets REALLY epic as you get farther in.

I know. I just have time issues.

I REALLY WISH I REMEMBERED WHERE MY DS IS. DX

I'm almost done. ToT

I'm on like... day 300-something. I'm sad.