Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

The first time I saw that pic I could have sworn Sephy was wearing an apron....

*runsawayfromwatergate*

I know that my friend beat sephy on expert with the kindom key when he was lv 62... is that unusual?

Not at all. Level 60 tends to be the bar where most recommend one starts.

What happens if you use anti-form?

Sora loses the ability to use magic and items. In addition, he cannot heal under any circumstances (heal balls do not appear, and the form makes use of both party members). Reaction commands don't work, and it completely drains any drive bars you may have had when Sora exits from it.

On the other hand, Sora has long, high-damage combos that make use of very quick repeated attacks. In general, it's a nuisance but looks positively awesome because of how feral he is. It's just sad that you tend to activate it more often when in a boss battle.

The general gist is that you receive points toward or away from entering into Anti-Form when you try to use Valor, Wisdom, or Master forms. It's mean to dissuade players from abusing the Drive mechanics, but falls flat on its face when the player obtains the Final Form, which can never maneuver into Anti-Form and reduces any buildup of Anti-points to nothing.

It's mean to dissuade players from abusing the Drive mechanics, but falls flat on its face when the player obtains the Final Form, which can never maneuver into Anti-Form and reduces any buildup of Anti-points to nothing.

That might be why I never saw Anti-Form. I spammed the Final Form all the time because I loved gliding around the field smile.gif

Good excuse to replay the game though lol.

I typed Squall and Sephiroth into google images, looking for some game screen shots of a fight

First few pages, fine....

Then this:

user posted image

I blame you minkymy.

Wait, WHY ME?! WHY BLAME THIS HORRIBLE THINGS POSTING ON ME?! *Eats Picture*

Tastes like lies.

....orginization 13...i love the origional characters....but no doubt i love orginization 13 the most...especially Roxas...roxas=PWNage

Wait, WHY ME?! WHY BLAME THIS HORRIBLE THINGS POSTING ON ME?! *Eats Picture*

Tastes like lies.

Because it's the sort of thing you would randomly come out with laugh.gif

Because it's the sort of thing you would randomly come out with laugh.gif

WHY?!

Lies taste real bad.

Riku agrees. He hates lies.

So don't blame that lie flavored picture on me.

BLAME THIS ON MEH:

user posted image

Init cute?

WHY?!

Lies taste real bad.

Riku agrees. He hates lies.

So don't blame that lie flavored picture on me.

BLAME THIS ON MEH:

user posted image

Init cute?

Aww... Axy does look cute!! laugh.gif

I should finally be getting my Demyx cozplay saturday!!! so I can go to the coz play thing in London (I keep forgeting what it's called xd.png ) - If they don't have an orgy uniform or demyx wig, I can always go as a Hunter from Left 4 dead... or maybe Kairi...

Pictures......

YES.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG TOMORROW THEY RELEASE DAYS!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Have you had your shot for rabid fangirling yet?

LOL NO BUT DAYS IS COMING OUT HERE TOMORROW EEEEEE!EEE!! EEEE!EEE!EE!!EEE!EEE!!E!EE!EEE!EEE!EEE!EEEEE!!!!

OKay, now I did. ALLL better! ^w^

Edited by minkymy

*pats minkymy on head and gives cookie*

Good Girl. Keep us updated on how well your doing with Days.

My father said he's getting it for me, and I am touched.

Also, It seems the DS has almost playstation level graphics capabilities, albeit being on a smaller screen. OBSERVE:

user posted image

OMG COOKIE! YAY! ^w^

I wuvs teh cookies!

Edited by minkymy

I got it. heheh. I preordered the game in, like, June. It took forever, but now I am happy!

I even got a poster! The box-art is nice too, Roxas looks adorable.

Gosh, I have been waiting for this game since before May. I'm glad my 'patience'(or something like that) is finally paying off.

I just got KH: Days a few hours ago. It's a good game, it's interesting enough, and all that stuff. But the thing that has made me fall in love with this game is that it has an Organization Moogle.

Let me repeat that: AN ORGANIZATION MOOGLE. With the black coat and everything. How can you go wrong with that??

I just got KH: Days a few hours ago. It's a good game, it's interesting enough, and all that stuff. But the thing that has made me fall in love with this game is that it has an Organization Moogle.

Let me repeat that: AN ORGANIZATION MOOGLE. With the black coat and everything. How can you go wrong with that??

THAT. IS. AWESOME.

Okay, if I don't get days, I'm sacrificing Sora to the seagulls

Sora:?!

For the love of anything you hold dear...please post a picture of that!

It's a little small, but this is the only thing I could find on short notice:

user posted image

EDIT: It's his job to run the shop, letting you buy, sell, synthesize, and even redeem special tokens for items and equipment.

Edited by surfingmullet