Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

(sorry, I went on Holiday xd.png)

err.. after reading what the topic is now... yes, I remember Sora taking a boat to the island and seeing the storm from the main island.... er... let me see... ahh... here:

user posted imageuser posted image

The whole Island.. well... it LOOKS like the whole Island...

See? I'm not crazy....

@ Regalos: Dammit. I sure hope not. But I guess we'll have to wait until the game comes out for sure.

I've finished KH2 and I'm playing it all over again. I'm working on the first round to the Hercules world...or whatever that world's called. Hades bugs me >.<

But I can't find my KH1 game! I'm dying to play it, even though the Alice in Wonderland world bugs me to the core, it annoys me more than anything, it annoys me even more than the...uh...what's it called...the world with the mermaid princess person gal? I don't even remember her name xP But yeah, the Alice in Wonderland world bugs me more than the mermaid gal world. Yush.

They got everything wrong and it bugs me. Although...it DOES amuse me...

But yush. I'm waiting for my sister to stop playing her game so I can play KH2.

See? I'm not crazy....

@ Regalos: Dammit. I sure hope not. But I guess we'll have to wait until the game comes out for sure.

hmm... wait... ahh.. now I remember that scene... uh...

*Sora's in his roomlooking at the ceiling where a boat hangs with two hand-made dolls of Kairi and Sora are. He then looks out of the window and sees a thunderstorm on the island*

Sora: Oh no! The Raft!

-er something happens-

Sora's mother: Sora! dinner's ready! Sora?

*Sora then appers on the island's dock and looks at two other boats*

Sora: that's Riku's and Kairi's boats!

-I think 0.0'-

that's pretty much the entire scene...

As of the Ven= Sora/Kairi's father... I don't belive it one tiny bit! Ven would have to be at least Nine when Sora/Kairi was born and I don't think Disney would let that happen... do you?

hmm... wait... ahh.. now I remember that scene... uh...

*Sora's in his roomlooking at the ceiling where a boat hangs with two hand-made dolls of Kairi and Sora are. He then looks out of the window and sees a thunderstorm on the island*

Sora: Oh no! The Raft!

-er something happens-

Sora's mother: Sora! dinner's ready! Sora?

*Sora then appers on the island's dock and looks at two other boats*

Sora: that's Riku's and Kairi's boats!

-I think 0.0'-

that's pretty much the entire scene...

As of the Ven= Sora/Kairi's father... I don't belive it one tiny bit! Ven would have to be at least Nine when Sora/Kairi was born and I don't think Disney would let that happen... do you?

That's another reason why I believe Ven is Sora's big brother, or that his essences (not including his mind) were infused into Sora. Note that this applies to the other knights and their corresponding member of the core human trio.

That's another reason why I believe Ven is Sora's big brother, or that his essences (not including his mind) were infused into Sora. Note that this applies to the other knights and their corresponding member of the core human trio.

I'd take the 'essence' thing over family ties.

I'd take the 'essence' thing over family ties.

That is quite true... I've learn't that in Kingdom Heats, Freinds mean more than family. well... just think. we've never beaten/met a member of any of SRK's Family, only heard Sora's mom's voice. So, If Ven is Connected to Sora, wich would be VERY likely, I'd say, friend/successor/random person with a strong heart... laugh.gif

*Will you stop that! mad.gif you keep making me bring out my KH nerd! sad.gif *

you do realize that birth by sleep is a prequel to the whole KH series, and i have yet to see an age of these characters ven, terra, and aqua. unless you can produce the ages of these characters and the exact time difference between BBS and KH1. then u cant say how ol they are. Also Kairi is not from destiny island. so it is possible to say that ven is her dad, but something happened nd forced them all to get seperated.

the exact time difference between BBS and KH1

Ten years.

Learn grammar.

If I had to guess at their ages, I would say twenties. I don't like the family angle either, maybe aunt/uncle but I doubt it.

Ten years.

Learn grammar.

If I had to guess at their ages, I would say twenties. I don't like the family angle either, maybe aunt/uncle but I doubt it.

i dnt use gramar in the summer, this isnt school so i dnt have to. you can still understand wat im saying.

nyway as far as the essence thing goes then shouldnt Kairi's nobody also be aqua...

ill belive that sora's and ven's essences got fused together or something. I'd rather have that over them be related like the father son rumor ive heard about

=D I only played KH2.

I LOVEEEEE it. I like the Greek part because I've played FFX (Final Fantasy X) and that is probably my favourite game. And than KH2 and Ratchet: Deadlocked.

Ohs, and I like harvest moon LOL.

KH2 - I want more on Namine and Roxas. D: Poor nobodies.

Ten years.

user posted image Aqua, I'd say late tens... 17-19

user posted image Ven, Same age as Roxas, 15

user posted image Terra, I'd say 19-20something.... I'm not that good at age guessing but that's what I think...

and I doubt that there are any Family relations....

i dnt use gramar in the summer, this isnt school so i dnt have to. you can still understand wat im saying.

Have fun in the real world.

@Hitaryu: I would guess older for Aqua, actually. Maybe just me. And where is it said that Ven is the same age as Roxas? Agree on Terra being the oldest around there somewhere, just another way like Riku. laugh.gif

...Because they both look like Kairi? =D

lol yeah...

But if Ven looks like Roxas because they are related/essence thingy, would Karir/Aqua/Xion/Namine be the same?

Although Xion is actually....oh nuts...spoilers.....

I can't wait until BBs comes out. I wantz some more KH!

Still no release date dry.gif

really? older for Aqua? anyway, I just said same age for Ven and Roxas because the creators ran out of Ideas and just stuck roxas in there they looks so damn alike! and so.. I thought they would be the same age...

I think BBS is coming to Japan next summer, while America gets it in the Winter and us, Fortune.. We will get it 2011! there IS a date for our release date for 358- 9 October!!! 10 days after America!

o_o this thing is still alive?

*cackles evilly*

IT LIVES!!! MUHAHAHAHA!!!

--coughs--

anyways---the only thing I know is that there is going to be a steampunk disney game--and it might be KH.

http://kotaku.com/5325198/this-looks-like-...unk-disney-game

look at the fourth picture down--are those heartless scurrying around the bottom of the castle? They also might be something related to KH--some of them look like they're holding keyblades--this is all just speculation though...

more than likely old news though.

http://kotaku.com/5325198/this-looks-like-...unk-disney-game

look at the fourth picture down--are those heartless scurrying around the bottom of the castle? They also might be something related to KH--some of them look like they're holding keyblades--this is all just speculation though...

more than likely old news though.

I think there's too much distance to tell whether or not they're Heartless. Yeah, they look like crouching black figures, but let's face it--a large portion of villain's minions look like that. I find the picture of a mechanical Goofy to more strongly support the idea that it might be KH-related. I guess we'll find out when it comes out--or when there's a press release about it.

*does not even know what Steampunk is and goes back to lurking*