Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

That's a bit of an issue...

FIND IT!!!!! RAAAAAAAARRRGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found it under my desk.

While doing homework.

Oh joy.

When BBS comes out on PSP I'm going to laugh at all of you......

umm.. I have a PSP.. but I've heard bad rumors sad.gif from the next PSP (forgot what it's called, it looks like a DS but is double the price..) all games will have to be downloaded- not brought from a game store- so far (I hope) it's only rumors, but I've just heard it on a gameing T.V show...

The games are alright, but some KH fans kind of made me hate the games.

It's true, but fangirls are almost always going to be annoying no matter what series you look at, especially the yaoi fangirls. *shudders*

I'm not one of those yaoi fangirls, and I agree with surfingmullet, some fans can be annoying.

umm.. I have a PSP.. but I've heard bad rumors sad.gif from the next PSP (forgot what it's called, it looks like a DS but is double the price..) all games will have to be downloaded- not brought from a game store- so far (I hope) it's only rumors, but I've just heard it on a gameing T.V show...

All lies.

Fortune!!! Days came out today!!! *dances* I Pre-pordered It tongue.gif you should get a DS and then get the game biggrin.gif the graphix are amazing! Lolz. I'm only on day 17

I finished it. And I cried. ToT

There were some fun moments too, where I poked fun at Axel and Roxas. But I still cried.

Edited by Seraphinu

Isn't anyone who played the game going to throw me any spoilers? sad.gif

you want spoilers? blink.gif well, nothing much has happened where I am now, I mean they've discovered that Xion can use the keyblade when she's near Roxas but can't when she's away from him (or something like that) and they've hatched a plan so Xion won't be turned into a dusk. oh, and Axel keeps calling Roxas a Zombie xd.png lolz

I'm not throwing any bones here. You never know who is going to read these spoilers and I don't want someone on my back about ruining the game for me.

You can PM me or something though.

For those of you who have played the new game, has there been any explanation for why Nobodies, who supposedly lack hearts, are pretty emotional? I'd be pleasantly surprised if there was any explanation, since it's rather pointless to expect internal consistency and logic from Kingdom Hearts. (Sorry if this has been asked before; it's a long thread, and I really only read the first few and the last few pages.)

For those of you who have played the new game, has there been any explanation for why Nobodies, who supposedly lack hearts, are pretty emotional? I'd be pleasantly surprised if there was any explanation, since it's rather pointless to expect internal consistency and logic from Kingdom Hearts. (Sorry if this has been asked before; it's a long thread, and I really only read the first few and the last few pages.)

Well, the thing is, is that while Nobodies lack hearts, because they also have strong souls they remember what it was like to have a heart, and thus, often 'fake' emotional responses. This confuses me a bit as well, since they can obviously be angry about things. Ah well.

Anyway, the reason Axel seems to feel is because Roxas has that affect on him. Roxas seems to feel because he has a bit of Sora's heart in him that he isn't supposed to have. Note in KHII when Namine told Roxas that he held half of what he is.

Not going to say anything about Xion at the moment, in order to avoid accidental spoilers for those who didn't ask for them.

Has anybody played Chamber of Secrets? You're meant to play that before KHII. It's kind of like the one in between KH and KHII.

Has anybody played Chamber of Secrets? You're meant to play that before KHII. It's kind of like the one in between KH and KHII.

You mean Chain of Memories? I have played it, but not in a long time. I had the GBA version, finished that, and then later got rid of it when I bought Re:CoM for the PS2, and haven't finished it. I found it to be very easy at first, but now it has become incredibly frustrating, so I stopped playing.

you want spoilers? blink.gif well, nothing much has happened where I am now, I mean they've discovered that Xion can use the keyblade when she's near Roxas but can't when she's away from him (or something like that) and they've hatched a plan so Xion won't be turned into a dusk. oh, and Axel keeps calling Roxas a Zombie xd.png lolz

Technically, all nobodies are zombies.

I think the correct term is P Zombie or Philosophical Zombie.

Oh wait chamber of secrets is harry potter duh.

Yeah I meant Chain of Memories. Idk how I got confused with that...

I played it out of order though. I played I, II and then CoM. xd.png

Although, I think you need to haved CoM(or at least know the story) to understand the events of Days.

Edited by Seraphinu