Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Aww. I kinda liked Unbirths sad.gif

yeah... now- SOOOO many theories will be destroyed haha... sorry.. I just wait to get more evidence...

so now the time line of enime's are...

unbirths/unversed-->Heartless-->Noboies/OrganisationXIII--> ??? more heartless?

Soo...have any of you americans got days yet?

why bother asking? we're only going to get it 10 days later laugh.gif .

so it's like 368/2 days for us blink.gifxd.png

On the 15th I saw it in gamestop and literally squeed. Seriously, I was all like "EEEEE! EEEE! EEEE! >w<" What totally sucks is that it comes out on the 29 of september, which is a tuesday. So I either beg my mom to buy it for me before it flies of the shelf or I send my big brother after it if he gets of work soon enough. and isn't feeling dead tired.

OR I GO TO EBAY! YAAAAAY EBAY!!

On the 15th I saw it in gamestop and literally squeed. Seriously, I was all like "EEEEE! EEEE! EEEE! >w<" What totally sucks is that it comes out on the 29 of september, which is a tuesday. So I either beg my mom to buy it for me before it flies of the shelf or I send my big brother after it if he gets of work soon enough. and isn't feeling dead tired.

OR I GO TO EBAY! YAAAAAY EBAY!!

I vote you camp outside the store all night, grab the first one to hit the shelves, and run/fly/get a taxi to school and say you had a bad stomach and wasn't sure if you should come in, but you feel better now.

I vote you register as a Gamestop employee and steal the first copy to hit the store, then get another one and give it to me...Please?

Does anyone know if a DS is region locked?

It is, I think... I know that you have to get this thing where you download DS games that have come to America and not us yet... most consiles are region locked, thats why it takes longer to get to us..

I vote you camp outside the store all night, grab the first one to hit the shelves, and run/fly/get a taxi to school and say you had a bad stomach and wasn't sure if you should come in, but you feel better now.

that won't work. I don't have a single normal taxi in my town and my mom will kill me.

I can always ask for it for christmas.

Hitaryu, are you in canada?

Hitaryu, are you in canada?

Nope- England xd.png

Ask for it for Xmas? If your B-day's close, ask for it then! (always works for me laugh.gif )

MINKYMY!!! Stop posting videos when I'm at work!!!!

Haven't you said this before? It looks familiar..... OH! You posted this on the chocobo board! Yeah... Eh heh, umm, When do you get back again?

Anyway, There should actually be an ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny in KHIII. One that Resurrects Org XIII, and has one or two Final Fantasy bosses. It could be like that FFX thingy, and totally optional.... And it needs to have zombies and Ninjas and pirates. LOTS of zombies and Ninjas and pirates. And fight music by Nobuo Uematsu. IT HAS TO BE MADE OF AWESOME. PERIOD.

And it needs to have zombies and Ninjas and pirates. LOTS of zombies and Ninjas and pirates.

You sure you want zombies?

user posted image

I can't get this game. I don't have ps1 2 3, I only have a wii and ds. sad.gif I want to get it though.

user posted image

Lol! hmm thats funny, I was just playing Left 4 dead! *resistes shooying Axombie in the head* they got a Roxombie? or a xemombie?

user posted image

Now that I've seen that....

HECK YA~!

*Pulls out a Machete-esque Keyblade* And down fell their heads like Marie Antoinette.

*pulls out flamethrower then pauses*

Wait...will a flamethrower work against zombie Axel?

And sorry mullet, didn't mean to scare you lol