Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

*pulls out flamethrower then pauses*

Wait...will a flamethrower work against zombie Axel?

And sorry mullet, didn't mean to scare you lol

No. Axel has never truly died of being on fire. You can't Kill It With Fire.

*tosses you a sharp sword* Beheading it would work, though.

You sure you want zombies?

user posted image

OMG's run for it.

no really I saw that and almost had a coughing fit (I have a nasty cold, laughing makes me cough). I wasn't going to laugh however, I about screamed. ok I have seen pretty much everything.

No. Axel has never truly died of being on fire. You can't Kill It With Fire.

*tosses you a sharp sword* Beheading it would work, though.

You want me to behead Axel? ohmy.gif

You can't behead Axombie blink.gif !! it wouldn't work xd.png !!! eh, just shoot him... that'll work tongue.gif unless it's a Xigombie then you use a flamethrower... biggrin.gif

You can't behead Axombie blink.gif !! it wouldn't work xd.png !!! eh, just shoot him... that'll work tongue.gif unless it's a Xigombie then you use a flamethrower... biggrin.gif

Keyblade=MAGIC. SWORD.

It could cut anything.

Keyblade=MAGIC. SWORD.

It could cut anything.

If it could cut anything, then why did I have to go round the bamboo in the Tarzan level rather than through.....

Lol. xd.png

KH ROCKS!!! biggrin.gif

Me and my friend both have number 1 and she had number 2 aswell. blink.gif

IT HAS ROCKED EVER SINCE I GOT IT!!! cool.giftongue.gif Which was how many months/year/s ago??... wink.gif

I bet wolverine will be in the next one.

PS: I hate Kingdom Hearts. Don't mix FF characters with bloody goofy. That is all.

I bet wolverine will be in the next one.

I wouldn't be surprised. Now that Disney owns Marvel, I would actually look forward to seeing Deadpool in the next game. xd.png "Duct tape, duct tape, duct tape."

If it could cut anything, then why did I have to go round the bamboo in the Tarzan level rather than through.....

Because Sora is (according to Kairi) a lazy bum. Plus, What fun would that be?

I'm counting the days til' Sept. 29th, also because of the Paramore CD that comes out the same day. I've already got all the money saved for both. (If you didn't know the other thing that comes out is KH 358/2 Days)

And that would be awesome to have Wolverine, if they don't Disneyfie him that is. As long as he kills people and doesn't talk about " the power of friendship" and all that, we're good.

PS: I hate Kingdom Hearts. Don't mix FF characters with bloody goofy. That is all.

Where you one of the people who cheered when Goofy was hit by a rock?

Where you one of the people who cheered when Goofy was hit by a rock?

That was a dramatic scene. He got better though.

I love Kingdom Hearts. I liked the second one better than the first one but that tends to happen, ya know? Chain of Memories though...I hated the freakin' card base. Call me lazy all you want but I enjoy my button mashing. I never was able to get through the first CoM and I haven't played Re:CoM for the same reason (but I know what happens so it doesn't really matter). I didn't like Atlantica in one or two though. That was a bad time. As far as throwing in the Final Fantasy characters...I didn't really care much about them 'cause I never got into it. I mean, I could identify them as being from Final Fantasy because my brother played it and I heard about it but I didn't pay them much attention.

I'm ascited for 358/2 and Birth By Sleep I won't deny that x3 Organization XIII are the most adorable little serious-faced screw ups ever

Fortune's Random Question Time:

When you could include a world specific character in your party, did you mostly dump Donald or Goofy? (Or did you keep them and ignore the new character?)

If it was a world I wasn't fond of watching the movie for as a kid (like Aladdin's) I generally ignored the character. But for worlds like Halloween Town and Beast's Castle I dumped Goofy 'cause he either got in my way or I just appreciated Donald's presence more.

When you could include a world specific character in your party, did you mostly dump Donald or Goofy? (Or did you keep them and ignore the new character?)

IGNORE THE NEWBIE!

Battle styles are formed around the characters I start with in quite a few games.

I ignore the newbie! I don't heal unless donald does (or I'm in a boss battle, and I like Valor form too much to dump Goofy! xd.png

I used to always dump Goofy because, yeah, I need that extra healing. Nowadays, I look at the newbie's skills and see if they have anything useful that Donald or Goofy don't, and make my decisions from there.

Man, I really hope there aren't any Marvel characters in upcoming games. For all Disney + FF seemed a ridiculous combination, it still worked. I could be wrong, I mean, I thought the existing Kingdom Hearts premise would be terrible and then it turned out to be my favorite series pretty much ever, but I don't think bringing Marvel in would be a good idea. Really.

I usually kicked the nub out lol. I think when I did keep them I switched with Goofy though. If they had good abilities. Like moar munny or items.

Wasn't Marly supposed to be a girl?

Yup. This is why he's commonly though to be gay. The game designers were apparently too lazy to redesign completely when they decided to make him a guy instead. So now he has this feminine look. But I don't care, he's my favorite out of the whole Organization (hence my avatar), I wouldn't redesign him if I could.

Yup. This is why he's commonly though to be gay. The game designers were apparently too lazy to redesign completely when they decided to make him a guy instead. So now he has this feminine look. But I don't care, he's my favorite out of the whole Organization (hence my avatar), I wouldn't redesign him if I could.

I prefer Demnyx. 'Acos he's adorable.

Another random question:

Has anyone seen the 12 13 days of X-mas with the Org 13 on devianart? I had the link but I losted it sad.gif