Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

KH is ok. The only part I like about it is the fact that Sora is able to be repeatedly Raped by Sephiroth. OVER AND OVER <3

KH is ok. The only part I like about it is the fact that Sora is able to be repeatedly Raped by Sephiroth. OVER AND OVER <3

I'm sorry but I think missed that bit. Which part of the game is that again?

Twas in Kingdom Hearts 2. After you've Nearly beaten the game, you go back to Hollow Bastion, or what ever the new name is, and go ALLLL the way through the level until you get to a cliff, which, lo and behold, sephiroth is standing on, all for you to fight.

sad.gif Me no wanna talk to you no more. *stalks away*

*Ish a HUGO Sephiroth Fan*

I'm a sephy fan too smile.gif

Still kicked his but though lol.

Sephy just looks pretty.

AAaaany way,.... ummm...........what were we talking about.....?

i like it its ok but to disney laugh.gif they just need to take out some the disney mad.gif then it would be awsome

Edited by energyneverdies

so, Ive been sittin here. Ive noticed that Females Outnumber Males on DragCave(people that is) Atleast 5 to 1.

On topic you. *pokes with Sephy's hyooge sword*

And he beats Sephiroth, both in KH1 and 2 if you play it right. (As in... beating him. Ya know?)

*shoots Raijin and disappears*

I lol'd when I fought Sephy in KH2. The second the fight started he yelled 'That's enough' and I was like 'But I haven't moved yet'..... laugh.gif

I lol'd when I fought Sephy in KH2. The second the fight started he yelled 'That's enough' and I was like 'But I haven't moved yet'..... laugh.gif

Well, Sephy IS insane..... He could have been hallucinating.

Eh- I still haven't beaten Sephy *sigh* .... but my firend was able to 'kill' him for me yaay!!!

I love/hate Seph. sometimes I like him (FFVII: CC) sometimes I hate him! (FFVII, KHII ect..)

Sora's so annoying that just existing makes others irritated.

Sora's so annoying that just existing makes others irritated.

Lolz, the main should shift to Riku, not that I don't like Sora, but Riku is just so awesome.

(Or Marluxia, i'd be chill with that too xd.png)

Eh- I still haven't beaten Sephy *sigh* .... but my firend was able to 'kill' him for me yaay!!!

I love/hate Seph. sometimes I like him (FFVII: CC) sometimes I hate him! (FFVII, KHII ect..)

That reminds me..I still need to get Crisis Core....

Anyways, to those lucky people who have Days - Does it give you any back story on the other Org members? Like who they were before they became nobodies?

Well, Sephy IS insane..... He could have been hallucinating.

Sephy's not Insane dry.gif He's just Creative and Misunderstood.

Sephy's not Insane dry.gif He's just Creative and Misunderstood.

He cut off his own mother's head..........

Did you ever think that Jenova deserved it? I mean...cmon...