Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I didn't find the scene where Sora suicides funny, at first. I thought it was kinda sad, and sweet that he'd do that. It still remains my favorite scene, but I cringe when he's talking aloud. He really should have been THINKING that stuff, not saying it aloud. And I do laugh now at the fact that Donald and Goofy are like "No, don't!" the proceed to just stand there. x3 If they really didn't want him to do it, they probably should have, y'know, tried to stop him. Or something like that. x3

Now, while it is still my favorite scene, I can't help but snicker a bit during it. x3

((I know there's a Traverse City in Michigan, USA, but wasn't aware of a Traverse Town. That's cool! And that Harry Potter one amused me. x3))

Edited by KageSora

Hey!! (As you can see,) my name is Sora Bbb! Sora is the main character (you probably already know that) and BBB stands for Birth By Sleep (don't ask why it's not BBS) which is one of the games for Kingdom Hearts 3!! laugh.gif

*sits in not-bash Sora corner* ^^; I don't hate him as seems to be popular opinion, but he does have his stupid moments. But mostly cute.

Like KH2 Halloween Town in the professor's lab when he finds out he's going to see Santa, the slow zoom on his happy face is SOOOOO ADORABLE! I squee every time I see it. And then in the end Santa says 'Riku told you I didn't exist' so Sora's all 'I'll bring him here and prove him wrong!' I can so see after the end of the game Sora turning to Riku and bringing it up all childishly. xd.png

I don't hate Sora either! It's just hilarious to hurt him!

But if he were real I would probably befriend him. And I wuv the scene were he meets santa. I felt like patting him on the back saying "it's okay, Sora. It's okay." He's such a lovable yet fun to beat up on kid!

Sora BBb, We all kinda know that. Please don't be offended.

Anyway, Back to business! *throws REAL Sora out a window* Muahahaha!

Edited by minkymy

Hey!! (As you can see,) my name is Sora Bbb! Sora is the main character (you probably already know that) and BBB stands for Birth By Sleep (don't ask why it's not BBS) which is one of the games for Kingdom Hearts 3!!  laugh.gif

give...it...up! THERE IS NO KINGDOM HEARTS THREE! *bashes with keyblade* birth be sleep, also known as BBS will come out late 2009-early 2010 for japan, Kh. BBS is kingdom hearts three, it takes place ten years after KH2 so basically to sum up my rant... THERE IS NEVER GOING TO BE A KH3 BUT BBS IS THE SUBSTITUTE!!!!!

learn to check fansites >.>

and the most reliable of them is Kingdom Hearts Insider

Edited by jumonjiforum

Acctually, BBS is set 10 years before KHI- you can see Sora and Riku, ages 4 and 5 playing on the beach.

I dunno why people like hurting Sora blink.gif I see him as the sorce for all this keybladeing and stuff, but yeah... he can be a little TOO anoying! laugh.gif

Eh, I don't hate Sora either.

Torture is my way of showing affection to characters that I like. The more I torture them, the more I like them. Physical or mental, it doesn't matter.

Of course, that's not how I show affection IRL. Unless you include making evil little comments to my friend, but he responds right back with some nasty stuff. x3

And where does it say that BBS is a substitute for a KH3? Because I'd still like to hope, even if it's pointless. x3

so what your saying is that you beat up Sora because you ike him blink.gif well, this is the first forum I've been on that's acctually done that..

I haven't seen anything about BBS being the KH3, I think people just asume the BBS is going to be KH3 because of the KHIIFM+ secret ending and the words at the end of the original Kingdom hearts secret ending: "Keyblade Wars". plus nothing's really been mentioned about KH3 either... dry.gif

It's probably just a prequel, and THEN we gets our KH3 if it sells well *(plzsellwellplzsellwellplzsellwell)*. Supposedly someone interviewed the creator and he said something along the lines of "Sora's story isn't over yet". I REALLY want a KH3 to exist. And be legitimate.

*headwall*

whatever, this speculation is nothing new. >>

I want the games to come to the states sooner.

BBS=prequel.

Days=Organization

Coded=Chain of Memories for KH2.

KH3=/=exist. (yet)

kk? kk.

Kingdom Hearts is the new Final Fantasy VII lol

except bigger. WAY bigger. It should have enough background to become it's own sprouted universe.

I'm bored. *notices Sora sleeping on a couch* perfect. *evil grin* *walks up to Sora with mp3 player paused* Let's see, how about Rewrite up to maximum volume? *shoves earbud into Sora's ear* 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! *pushes play. Sora jumps several feet into the air* Sora: WTH?! Minky: MUAHAHAHA *tapes Sora to the ceiling*

I feel evil.

Edited by minkymy

It's probably just a prequel, and THEN we gets our KH3 if it sells well *(plzsellwellplzsellwellplzsellwell)*. Supposedly someone interviewed the creator and he said something along the lines of "Sora's story isn't over yet". I REALLY want a KH3 to exist. And be legitimate.

I read that interview, too. Don't ask me to prove it, I don't remember where it was. It was a while back. But, IIRC, somebody mentioned having remembered that interview besides me, some pages back...

Of course, just because the creator would LIKE to work more with the characters doesn't mean it will happen. Though, with KH's case, I think it's rather likely--after all, Disney is involved. And for once, I don't mind having lots of stuff in the series. x3

Oh, and it's not just Sora I abuse to show how much I like him. I do it with my OCs, and with characters from other fandoms. :3 Even if it's 99% of the time all in my mind. x3 Though my OC's usually get it worse, from a mental perspective. They get more mental torture than physical. Fandoms get more physical abuse.

Though I have a few exceptions these generalizations, LOL.

And I'm not hte only one! Over on deviantART there's a bunch of people that agree that abusing your favorite canon characters or original characters is how you show them love. x3 We're so messed up.

Edited by KageSora

I hope that there's a KHIII too. I mean, Square Enix left the ending of KHII on a cliff hanger.

BtW,

Creator of KH and desginer of many FF characters = Nomura

Kingdom Hearts is the new Final Fantasy VII lol

yup, I agree. laugh.gif

I read that interview, too. Don't ask me to prove it, I don't remember where it was. It was a while back. But, IIRC, somebody mentioned having remembered that interview besides me, some pages back...

Of course, just because the creator would LIKE to work more with the characters doesn't mean it will happen. Though, with KH's case, I think it's rather likely--after all, Disney is involved. And for once, I don't mind having lots of stuff in the series. x3

Oh, and it's not just Sora I abuse to show how much I like him. I do it with my OCs, and with characters from other fandoms. :3 Even if it's 99% of the time all in my mind. x3 Though my OC's usually get it worse, from a mental perspective. They get more mental torture than physical. Fandoms get more physical abuse.

Though I have a few exceptions these generalizations, LOL.

And I'm not hte only one! Over on deviantART there's a bunch of people that agree that abusing your favorite canon characters or original characters is how you show them love. x3 We're so messed up.

I do too! *pulls Artemus from off screen (he's MY charrie, BTW. MINE. MIIIIIIIINEE!!)*

Isn't that right, Armu? Artemus: Save me. PLEASE.

Anyway, if we could, every 5 seconds in KH 3 I would throw Sora off a cliff xd.pngb But wait, then I'd have to start from the last save point. NUUUUUUUUU!!!

I can't stand Disney solely because I always hated fairy tales and stuff like that as a kid, so the Disney movies annoyed the poo out of me. Therefore, most of the Disney influences in the two games were somewhat annoying but I found myself enjoying the overall storyline enough to continue to the end. Sora also isn't my type of character, since, well.... I really enjoy games like Silent Hill, Left 4 Dead, Bioshock... those types of games.

Have to say, I liked Org XIII though. While I finished both games I will probably never replay them, but the overall gaming experience with the two games was nice.

Edit - though somehow last Otakon I was conned into going as Saix. My friend made the entire outfit herself for me and handed it to me in the hotel room, demanding I wear it or else. It was pretty hilarious. Later I said forget it and put on a wig from a different costume with it since that was too hot, took out the contacts, got the makeup off, removed the ears, etc and went with long straight brown hair. Amusingly enough, everyone called me Vexen instead of asking (or I acted appalled that they didn't know me even though I didn't look like anyone to mess with them)

Edited by Verbannen

I LOVE Kingdom Hearts. They are making another one! YAY!

Which one are talking about. KH has more sequels and spin-offs then FF VII. xd.png

*Ties Sora to a tree*

Your move, KageSora.

Edit - though somehow last Otakon I was conned into going as Saix. My friend made the entire outfit herself for me and handed it to me in the hotel room, demanding I wear it or else. It was pretty hilarious. Later I said forget it and put on a wig from a different costume with it since that was too hot, took out the contacts, got the makeup off, removed the ears, etc and went with long straight brown hair. Amusingly enough, everyone called me Vexen instead of asking (or I acted appalled that they didn't know me even though I didn't look like anyone to mess with them)

Do you have photos? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Do you have photos?  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

I wish. I only have one pic and that was on early Friday where I was forced to wait in line with a friend's sister who forgot to prereg (we let her off with a warning since it was a rookie mistake). We were dressed up in the ridiculous heat, me wearing that random wig. Some photographer came around and asked for my pic which I gave him. PM me if you truly want to see it.

Edited by Verbannen

^ that's specific. tongue.gif

Any particular reason? More (complicated) story, better fight system, reaction commands (FTW), costumes, bosses, forms?

*headwall*

whatever, this speculation is nothing new. >>

I want the games to come to the states sooner.

BBS=prequel.

Days=Organization

Coded=Chain of Memories for KH2.

KH3=/=exist. (yet)

kk? kk.

coded is a puzzle game for the cell phone. it is pre-kh2 world, think like when there was still tarzan.

i think they are releasing coded in America in a few months.

Edited by shadowdorothy