Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Not BBS, Xion's in Days, the one involved with the Organization?????????????

dry.gif

Really?

Yep, you're right. My bad. ^^ No need to get all annoyed about it, jeez...

what was i saying? oh yeah, i'd perfer if the worlds weren't repeats >_> thats just annoying! if he saved the world let them move on!

Disney has OVER 50+ movies they could use... i for one want them to do moves like The FOX and The Hound... or Oliver and Company.... or Cats Can't Dance... i love those movies......

Well I'm pretty sure you can expect Pirates of the Caribbean to return in the next one lol. They probably usually just pic the really popular movies to come out in the game. Or also well known ones.

I honestly thought that the little mermaid world was a waste in the second one where you just play the songs as mini games. They could have at least let you explore around and bash things. Though if you have the soundtrack to it, It's pretty funny hearing Ursala singing in japanese laugh.gif

what was i saying? oh yeah, i'd perfer if the worlds weren't repeats >_> thats just annoying! if he saved the world let them move on!

Disney has OVER 50+ movies they could use... i for one want them to do moves like The FOX and The Hound... or Oliver and Company.... or Cats Can't Dance... i love those movies......

Well I'm pretty sure you can expect Pirates of the Caribbean to return in the next one lol. They probably usually just pic the really popular movies to come out in the game. Or also well known ones.

I honestly thought that the little mermaid world was a waste in the second one where you just play the songs as mini games. They could have at least let you explore around and bash things. Though if you have the soundtrack to it, It's pretty funny hearing Ursala singing in japanese laugh.gif

I WANT TO BASH THINGS INSTEAD OF HEARING SORA SINGING!!!

GO, KITTY, USE RECODE!!! mad.gif -

Yeah, that's all

I'm a little obsessed with this game...

Eheh, anyhoo. I heard that Chain of Memories is out on the PS2 in America, anybody here got it? Is it as good as it appears?

I have yet to see it here in Blighty.

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS i has it happy.gif I've only played an hour and i have established a firm dislike of the card system!! WHOOO!

@ Kaz: Sorry, but I'm used to correcting people all the time in the other group AFTER it's been said like, ten times. I lose my patience when talking about the future of this game xd.png

Kingdom Hearts 3: The Musical

Edited by binkyboy101

GO, KITTY, USE RECODE!!! mad.gif -

Yeah, that's all

The Hunchback of Notre Dam would make a good world. The gypsy palace and the cathedral would be great places to fight heartless. Maybe a mini game with the gargoyles?

Oh dear Josh NO. Please, NO. If they pulled some kind of crud like that, they'd be hunted down and killed.

Even if they have made some zetta awesome stuff in the past.

Personally, I'm one of those people that would kill to see a Subarashiki Kono Sekai/The World Ends With You world in KH3. Eheheheheheheh... x3 Yeah. That'd be funneh. Though they'd have to rate it "T" if they did, I'm sure. Unless they wanted to screw over the TWEWY world. x3 Ahhh... That'd be interesting. Sora'd probably have to die. x3 Am I really, really, REALLY warped for wanting to see that...? Or at least have it implied that it happened...?

Sora'd probably have to die.  x3  Am I really, really, REALLY warped for wanting to see that...?  Or at least have it implied that it happened...?

No your not weird you just wanna see Sora die is all haha. The main character in The World End With You does resemble Sora a little bit. Maybe he will kill him and take his place. Lol theirs your killing scene. Is Subarashiki Kono Sekai the japanese name for it?

Edited by binkyboy101

NOOOOOOOOO IT BURNS!!!!!!! SORA IS WORST SINGER EVER! I WOULD DIE!

My brother had a DS, then lost it. dry.gif DAMN, cuz i was gonna steal it for Days... T_T i want Days... *stuffs down AkuRoku habit*

My brother had a DS, then lost it. dry.gif DAMN, cuz i was gonna steal it for Days... T_T i want Days... *stuffs down AkuRoku habit*

AKUROKU FTW!! xd.png

The main character in The World End With You does resemble Sora a little bit. Maybe he will kill him and take his place. Lol theirs your killing scene.

user posted imageuser posted image

*bashes sora over the the head with the side of her hand because she can* Hmmm, i can see the resemblance. It probably because (as a good amount of you know) the same design team (as wikipedia says at the top) and because TWEWY was inspired by elements of KHCoM

I need an image of Kairi beating Sora like Yukari in mah avvie

Lol do I detect love or hate for Sora?

user posted imageuser posted image

*bashes sora over the the head with the side of her hand because she can* Hmmm, i can see the resemblance. It probably because (as a good amount of you know) the same design team (as wikipedia says at the top) and because TWEWY was inspired by elements of KHCoM

Did you notice that the dudes have really skinny waists?

Kairi beating Sora? Haha, look no further: http://fc44.deviantart.com/fs20/f/2007/229...by_Mikeinel.gif  xd.png

laugh.gif LOL!! GO KAIRI GO!

But she isn't beating him w/lunch trays or clipboards

Oh, and it's kind of a violent affection I have for protagonists in his age group that don't have tact...... Or are little dorks xd.png

The affection you have for a puppy but violent. I want to beat him up too, Kairi.

Did you notice that the dudes have really skinny waists?

That's because the designers are trying to make them look more wiry, like vaan, because of their age group.

Edited by minkymy

laugh.gif LOL!! GO KAIRI GO!

But she isn't beating him w/lunch trays or clipboards

Oh, and it's kind of a violent affection I have for protagonists in his age group that don't have tact...... Or are little dorks xd.png

The affection you have for a puppy but violent. I want to beat him up too, Kairi.

That's because the designers are trying to make them look more wiry, like vaan, because of their age group.

I wouldn't say Vaan is wiry... He's no Schwarzenegger but he is pretty broad and muscly is Vaan.

You know how I like Sora being beaten up? well, I found that Mulan cutscene with the fight with Yao, and I just kept watching 0:21-0:23 over and over again. It's the part where he gets punched ^w^

Oh, and Sora is now blind because I taped my set to his eyes

ALSO, I can haz funny thingy:

Edited by minkymy