Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I don't think our American cell phones can handle that. x3

But there were plans to release it in the States eventually, but last I heard people were speculating we'd have to wait for a year or so, and hope our cell phones were more powerful.

Somebody suggested they were just releasing it for the iPhone, and the rest of us swore to hunt them down and torment them if they did something like that, LOL. x3

((Though I doubt my phone would be able to handle it if it came out anytime soon. And short of smashing my phone, I'm not ending up with a new one anytime soon. I had my original cell for like 3 years, and only got rid of it after my younger brother DEMOLISHED his 3rd. x3 So we passed the indestructible phone on to him, and got me a nicer one. He smashed it on a BRICK WALL about 3 months later. >.=.>))

((Though I doubt my phone would be able to handle it if it came out anytime soon. And short of smashing my phone, I'm not ending up with a new one anytime soon. I had my original cell for like 3 years, and only got rid of it after my younger brother DEMOLISHED his 3rd. x3 So we passed the indestructible phone on to him, and got me a nicer one. He smashed it on a BRICK WALL about 3 months later. >.=.>))

You didn't tell him it was indestructible did you? If he's anything like the boys in my family, he may have wanted to test that theory.

But yeah, I won't be getting the Phone game either. My phone is way too old, going on six years now smile.gif

The only new game I might be getting is the one for the PSP, but only if I get a PSP first xd.png

hmm... I've had my phone for about four years, so I doubt it could handle ANY game xd.png .

anyways, I'm looking forward to 358/2 Days the most. It's Roxas' story + it has the new character Xion in it biggrin.gif . though there are TOO many theories on her, how she connected to Roxas blah, blah, blahh... huh.gif

but the one for the PSP(BBS) will solve a lot of loop holes that Nomura deliberately put in the series to keep us guessing. And that guy, Terra he is a REAL mystery for me... he looks a lot like someone we beat-up in the KHI and KHII... Xehanort with brown hair perhaps? blink.gif

I don't know though....

Yep. Lots of speculation how Terra is connected to Xehanort, bcuz apparently he undeniably is. </sarcasm>

:3

I want Days. And I think I'm definitely not going to like Xion. Just like I don't like Kairi.

My phone is only a yearish old, but it's ****. It might just be a thing for all the handheld things.

I've heard the theory that they'd bring Coded over, but by porting it to a game system. They were theorizing it might be ported to the DS or as a WiiWare game.

I like that idea better than bringing it over for phones. x3

I'd buy a PSP for BB. x3

*gasp* OMG YEAH I WANT A WII KH GAME!

That could be very, very epic. x3

I would like a KH Wii game... But I think the controls wouldn't suit it. I mean, sure Legend of Zelda's TP controls were ok, but I could never get use to them. Thats just my opinon.

That'd be my biggest fear, too. I mean, it would be awesome, but can the Wii handle it? Don't get me wrong, I love my Wii, but... I can't help but think it might be better to NOT put it on the Wii...

same- I love my Wii, but the graphics aren’t exactly the best in the next-gen consoles. So if it did come to a console, I'd say they should but it on the DS, it has similar graphics to the mobile (In Japan) and can handle the style of game play and have bonus features like Days.

That'd be my biggest fear, too. I mean, it would be awesome, but can the Wii handle it? Don't get me wrong, I love my Wii, but... I can't help but think it might be better to NOT put it on the Wii...

No. NO ON WII! NOO! NONONONONONONONO! Do what all the new age, already released FF's have done and STAY WITH SONY! KH would be useless on a Wii.

No. NO ON WII! NOO! NONONONONONONONO! Do what all the new age, already released FF's have done and STAY WITH SONY! KH would be useless on a Wii.

That's kinda what were're saying dry.gif. except KH is going to the DS in 358/2 Days. it's already been decided, planed, tested and approved.

That's kinda what were're saying dry.gif. except KH is going to the DS in 358/2 Days. it's already been decided, planed, tested and approved.

The DS is touch oriented. The Wii is motion oriented. there is a difference.

I taped sora to a tree. now what do I do.

take an AK-42 to his head

Sniper him! Sniper him! he won't expect that smile.gif

exactly!

NO KILL SORA-KUN! T_T

or anyone else except maybe Kairi. but eh, i care less than i hate.

if i skip the carnage, can we has games sooner? *big eyes*

No idea.

We'll just beat him up then. *throws him out a window* You'd be good company for Ed. *demonic grin of evil*

i know where you can preorder 358/2 days, anyone want to know?

Kingdom Heart's main flaws are the genericness of the main characters and the horrible, horrible Disney. Even then, I never played it because I don't like heart motifs.

If I had to buy a Kingdom Hearts game, it would be 358/2 Days. Orgy XIII constitutes most of my interest in Kingdom Hearts.

i know where you can preorder 358/2 days, anyone want to know?

Eh... I wouldn't trust it.

We don't have a release date yet. Unless you mean the Japanese version.

@C.C.: I thought it looked lame at first, too. But I eventually was bored and decided to give it a try, and loved it. :3

EDIT: spelling fail. typing with a writs brace =/= easy.

Edited by KageSora

i kinda want to see brotherhood as a keyblade. It would be all blue and glowy, and Roxas would give it to you.

Brotherhood(FFX)

user posted image

actually, its from game-stop, http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDet...roduct_id=73827 , they will ship it as soon as they get it in stock, although they dont have a release date so, youll have the satisfaction of knowing that youll be gaurenteed a copy, but not knowing when your gonna get it >.>

I kinda want more than that.

Edited by minkymy

i kinda want to see brotherhood as a keyblade. It would be all blue and glowy, and Roxas would give it to you.

Brotherhood(FFX)

but Isn't that Tidus' sword? it would look great a keyblade, but it needs more... more.... KH-y stuff... like a keychain and things...

o.=.o

They have an estimated release date now, I see.

Still not gonna preorder until we have a confirmed date, and it gets closer.