Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I'd break my PS2 controller any day for another DS. biggrin.gif

I want my sis to get a DS and my controller is a piece of junk so...

*raises hand*

My brothers have broken probably half a dozen controllers and now apparently one of mine and they lost their DS and privileges so I can has pl0x, Universe?

dry.gif

Well he broke mine with intent to prank and break my things. He didn't expect me to tell the parents. I never tattle but he broke my favorite controller. You can't replace a controller I had for as long as the FIRST FAT PS2 was out. He broke it just about 4 years ago. So from the time the first PS2 came out to 4 years ago is how long I had it.

I miss that controller. I know it was just your standard dualshock 2 but it fit so good in my hands TT^TT

Three years ago my stupid cousin broke my KH1 Game disk. Damn I was pissed. He had to buy a new one for me.

My Dad was asking if he could put my old PS2 into the conservatory. I said, yes, but it'd need a new controller. He might buy one for it, but as he hardly ever plays, the PS2 will be left free for me to replay KH1 & 2 happy.gif

That last pic was real. If you look closely there are too many shades in the pic.

You have a conservatory? And actually call it a conservatory?

censorkip.gif, I thought that was only in Clue. >w>

Anyway, kh woot.

Have some sexyyyy

This is epic if it's not shopped

Those are awsome pics. On you tube I found a KH movie trailer. I don't know if it's real. Or are the collage people are bored???

I found a KH movie trailer

Soooooooooooo fake!

Edited by XLaurentX

You have a conservatory? And actually call it a conservatory?

Yes, yes I do. I'm that posh laugh.gif

I have yet to fininsh Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories.

Im almost to the end. I am just Majorly procrastinating.

I'm actually at the floor Castle Oblivion... and I havent played in like 2 months. Same thing happend to me with KH2. I never ever finished it. But in KH2, I wasnt even close.

Awww, where'd you leave off in 2?

I'm stuck at Marly in Re:CoM and have been for...months. |D *shot*

I beat Marly on my.. 3rd try, I believe. I don't remember much about him, except neither of the first two forms were very hard.

Still on the first one but I just beat Hook... and I love this game! I annoy my boyfriend by playing it too much, its his roomate's. laugh.gif

i love kingdom hearts. i cant wait til kh3 comes out. i haven't actually played much though sad.gif, my sister thinks that i'll die.

I loved Shadow Sora. <3

Soooooooooooo muuuuuch. <333

Those ships in Neverland annoy me to no end... -grumble-

Shadow Sora does rule, though. ♥♥♥

Anyone play the KH 358/2 Days DS game?? its awesomio.

Awesomio? Do you mind if I use that? It's awesomio.

Like Shadow Sora. <3

Yep, I played it. It's alright, but nothing new or creative in the battle system. The panels are alright, but not super cool.

I played for maybe 5 minutes... My friend's DS died before I really got to do anything, though...

I like Kingdom Hearts, and I think it's funny when a 40 year old man is playing in the winnie the pooh world or summoning dumbo.

Hey, A. A. Milne was probably at least 40 when he wrote Winnie the Pooh.

Speaking of which, how many of you have actually read Winnie the Pooh, the original, not just the Disney version?