Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty-One

i have a few things on my re-read list.

but does it count if i barely remember it?

That's part of what re-reading's for! ;) 

I also have 'comfort food' books.

So-so shop day.  I should have been in bed.  Good night.

My go-to reread comfort series is definitely still Harry Potter. After having reread it for the millionth time, I can still say that with confidence. lol

Poor Bestie seems to have caught a cold. Pippin keeps sneezing. We're all doing well. lol

i have the entire Sue Grafton 'Alphabet series,' A through Y (sadly, Grafton didn't finish Z).  I've read A through X, but i don't really remember all that much.  so my plan is (eventually) read them all, and then finally Y, which i have yet to read.

Oreo is all snurfily, the vet did say he'd be stuffy and congested and.... snurfily after having some oral surgery on Tuesday.  expensive cats.....

Poor baby. ❤️ I hope he feels better. 

well, he's eating, so that's a good sign. he loves his food and treats!

Good!

Bestie is coughing tonight. Poor dear. Not Covid (they took a test earlier), so it's probably a cold? Or just a sinus infection? I dunno. But the coughing isn't fun. I'll probably catch it too, but hopefully their dad doesn't. 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

Bright and sunny and my head's still a bit stuffy but there's no one else to do cash so off to work I'll go. :P

And Bestie and their dad is now going to be watching Godzilla Minus One. Guess we'll not be chilling together until a bit later. lol

(As if we don't live together and sleep in the same room. xD)

XD

Hope they enjoy.

I now have the proper cough meds so hopefully will improve from here.

Nope. It's streaming in Japan. So they didn't watch it, and instead Bestie and I watched some Kpop variety show with the group, Seventeen. 

hey all, i'm still here.

i worked 1 to 5, fed the cats, fed the humans, paid some bills, goofed off online, cleaned some kitty ears, and in a little bit, i need to give Oreo some meds. fun times.

i watched the first episode of the Amazing Digital Circus, partly because my brother was bothering me to watch it, but also my nephew likes it.  turns out, i was also kinda curious.  so now i like the characters, and the next episode is out, so i should watch it soon.

Beautiful day here today. Not as hot as the last two days, but bright and sunny.

Dentist this morning -- appointment that was rescheduled from last week. All checked out okay.

Had a cardiologist appointment this afternoon, checking out an irregular heartbeat. I am now wearing a Holter monitor for the next two weeks to record it all. Have an echocardiogram and another test scheduled for next week. Blood pressure was a bit high, too, so now I have to monitor that daily until I see him again. Fun stuff!

hang in there, purple.  you'll be fine. :D 

18 hours ago, Lagie said:

Good morning, CPA! B)

I was scrolling up to see what I missed and saw this and I had just worked on a crossword with "CPA" as an answer, but the accountant one, not "compulsive posters anonymous" so my brain was thinking the former for a hot sec =w=

5 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

I was scrolling up to see what I missed and saw this and I had just worked on a crossword with "CPA" as an answer, but the accountant one, not "compulsive posters anonymous" so my brain was thinking the former for a hot sec =w=

That happens to me in crosswords all the time! XD Google is constantly targeting Certified Public Accountant ads at me, too.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Bright and sunny. The ground's wet from a ten minute heavy rain at 6 a.m. First rain here in weeks.

Hope all turns out well, @purplehaze!

Morning all!

Woke up to a flare up. It's either from the stress or from the new medication I'm on and my body getting used to it. I also found a psychiatrist who treats ADHD since my previous one did not, and started a new medication for that yesterday! Time will tell how well it works; worked ok yesterday with some side effects, but it is also the lowest possible dose since my body reacts very weird to most medications.

I have been super hyperfixated on Flight Rising. Bad enough I neglected my scroll goals spreadsheet for a few weeks. Looks like I'll be digging through to catch up on that this morning.

I see the light at the tunnel for graduation. Final projects are finishing up and half of my classes for next week have been cancelled in preparation for finals. Soon I'll be free... to pack up my apartment and keep looking for work.

5 hours ago, Edenello said:

I see the light at the tunnel for graduation. Final projects are finishing up and half of my classes for next week have been cancelled in preparation for finals. Soon I'll be free... to pack up my apartment and keep looking for work.

Congrats! You can do it!

Hope the flare-up clears up soon.

Crazy shop day.  We are going to have to ban the Haitian lady.  She spent twenty minutes yelling at us today (and our bouncer from next door took twenty-five to arrive so he missed it).

5 hours ago, Edenello said:

I see the light at the tunnel for graduation.

Yay! Hope all goes well toward that end.

7 hours ago, Lagie said:

Hope all turns out well, @purplehaze!

Thanks! The cardiologist doesn't seem too concerned, just wants to rule out some stuff to make sure this crazy rhythm is harmless.

13 hours ago, Edenello said:

I see the light at the tunnel for graduation.

yay!

7 hours ago, Lagie said:

Crazy shop day.  We are going to have to ban the Haitian lady.

oh fun times!

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

The cardiologist doesn't seem too concerned, just wants to rule out some stuff to make sure this crazy rhythm is harmless.

well that's good, then.

i worked 1 to 5 again. then went to another store about 1/2 hour away to get something not at my store, since there was a 50% off one item coupon that expires sunday.  so i wanted to get the item.  need to actually make it though.... XD  this is the one i got (Time Travel) and this is the one i have (Magic Shop).  hopefully the links work.

guess the links worked.

i'll get to them.... eventually XD 

They worked for me. They're amazing! I want... lol

Do I need? No. Do I have a great want? Yes. xD

Posted (edited)

same!

if you have a Michael's nearby, they're less expensive there than at the link I linked. and there's usually a coupon at michaels.com

Edited by trystan

Oooo~ Need! But what would I do with them, ya know? Hmmm....