purplehaze

New -- 100-Day Breeding Challenge 2023 - Ending September 7!

*peeks in to check on progress*

Nice, loving the lineages especially the cute olive and daydream lineage! ♥ ♥ ♥

Let me know when prizes would be picked, I found a pair my friend has for a silver prize kin. ^^

I'd like to go ahead and withdraw from this challenge. I love the idea of it, but this new release has demoralized me to the point that I think I'm finished with this site. 

I have yet to see a single new release egg, and for whatever reason, I didn't get any of the notifications I set up to remind me about the release. It's just getting to be more of a hassle than it's worth to try and fight for these eggs every month. 

It's made it where I don't even want to get on here anymore. 

Thanks for the fun, and for including me. I'm happy to offer a baby if anyone wants one at the end.

3 hours ago, darkladyselenity said:

but this new release has demoralized me to the point that I think I'm finished with this site.

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time with the new release. :(

Please don't let it discourage you so much. Take a break, if you need to, but I hope you will find your way back. ❤️

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): My new egg

What Gen are you on now?: 13th

6 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time with the new release. :(

Please don't let it discourage you so much. Take a break, if you need to, but I hope you will find your way back. ❤️

Thank you for your kind words. 

When this challenge is finished, I would like to offer up an egg from my prize group. Sort of a final breeding before I leave type thing.

If that is okay.

2 minutes ago, darkladyselenity said:

If that is okay.

That is fine and very sweet of you.

For now I will remove you from the standings list, but I will set myself a reminder to ping you when we are nearly done if you'd like.

@darkladyselenity Please don't leave just over difficult releases. I've "known" you since I got here - it won't feel the same without you :( 

Edited by Fuzzbucket

6 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

@darkladyselenity Please don't leave just over difficult releases. I've "known" you since I got here - it won't feel the same without you :( 

Thank you! I think I'll take a short break. There's been a lot going iny personal life anyway. Maybe I just need to decompress. 

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Eggy L

What Gen are you on now?: 12

I hope the break helps, and that things work out better for you soon, darkladyselenity ❤️

Edited by zippuzzle

So sorry to read this, @darkladyselenity. When life is tough, we need the escapism of something light-hearted. If that is becoming stressful, then step back for a while. But, as others have said, we hope things improve for you soon and we'll all welcome you back whenever you're ready.

Meanwhile . . .

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage):  https://dragcave.net/lineage/csSKO

What Gen are you on now? 12

Ok, so my furthest gen has decided no interest again.... but luckily I bred a backup when this happened last time. Hopefully this branch is more enthusiastic about having partners, otherwise I think I'm out for good. 

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/VxXGY

What Gen are you on now?: 6th (again)

24 minutes ago, BlueCanary1 said:

Hopefully this branch is more enthusiastic about having partners, otherwise I think I'm out for good. 

Fingers crossed for better luck because I really love this lineage!

Edited by purplehaze

My original plan is working very well in the breed-corrected line, so if I have a disaster.....

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): egglette

What Gen are you on now?: 12th

On 8/1/2023 at 4:47 PM, darkladyselenity said:

Maybe I just need to decompress. 

between my crochet and my dragons, this is a pretty good place to decompress.

hopefully you'll find your way back this way soon {{hugs}}

Assuming I ever get another egg, I'm not sure I can even hope to get to 14th before the end of this !

I think I am a figment of my own imagination....

it's all good, Fuzz, i know you're real.

Snow, that's kinda a fun lineage. ;)