purplehaze

New -- 100-Day Breeding Challenge 2023 - Ending September 7!

40 minutes ago, BlueCanary1 said:

Only 5 more days and I'm off my 28 day cooldown. Bred a backup gen 5 for the possibility that coral is not interested again. Really hoping to get back in the game!

Fingers crossed for you!

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Egglette

What Gen are you on now?: 9th

You folks are way ahead of me. My 10th gen still has 13 hours to go and I will probably not be up when he is grown, so breeding won't likely happen until morning.

I don't even have a 10th gen :(

Not your fault my two were too preoccupied last week.... 

this is true.  what your dragons do (or don't do) isn't my fault.  don't forget to wine & dine your dragons. :D

I wined them with the purplest wine I could find... :lol: Maybe they were just too drunk ?

How are you guys over 24 hours ahead of me?!? :huh:

magic?

i track times and dates on my spreadsheets. keeps me out of trouble.

I have been trying to set alarms on my phone for when my eggs hit 4 days and when my hatchies grow up. I forgot a few times but only for a few hours.

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/xTKmP

What Gen are you on now?: 8 gen

Got "no interest" last week, decided to switch the mate today. It was the right step.

On 7/19/2023 at 8:26 PM, Fuzzbucket said:

I don't even have a 10th gen :(

Me too. Not a big issue if you like what you're doing. 😄

I do actually have the CORRECT breed running alongside; I like that better ! 

On 7/19/2023 at 11:57 PM, BringsTheSnow said:

I have been trying to set alarms on my phone for when my eggs hit 4 days and when my hatchies grow up. I forgot a few times but only for a few hours.

The egg hatch is the issue. My hatch time had also slipped imperceptibly a few times. Not usually a problem, but this latest slipped over an hour before I remembered to check. Other eggs of similar age had all hatched fine. But this one (the only one that mattered), for no discernible reason, had far too few views. By the time I'd managed to chuck it into every possible hatchery to garner enough views, it was 1.30 am! So now I'm faced with future breedings at silly o'clock, or losing many more hours until I  wake.

Never mind, as someone wise once said, it's the taking part (not the winning) that counts. 😉

New standings as of midnight are posted. :)