purplehaze

New -- 100-Day Breeding Challenge 2023 - Ending September 7!

5 minutes ago, Lucy202101 said:

this project will take as long as it wants

I like that. :) It is a good attitude to take for the lineages we really care about.

I just tried breeding my alternate Flare-tail line and got another egg that sorted blue, so that is stalled for another week, but it is one that will take as long as it wants!

Absolutely this. Some of us carried on last years to get it all nice !

6 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Absolutely this. Some of us carried on last years to get it all nice !

hey, i resemble this remark! XD 

On 6/14/2023 at 6:54 AM, Fuzzbucket said:

SHRIEK.. I had a trade up with hatchies I should have dumped before I bred...

If anyone sees my 4th gen in the AP.... Son of this lady: https://dragcave.net/view/6BmpJ

Fuzz! I caught it! I have it! PM-ing you the teleport.

YAY he's HOME safe ! Thanks you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. I shall reference your name in his name, somehow !

SO:

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/N8pWV

What Gen are you on now?: 4th gen

4 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

YAY he's HOME safe !

Whew! Glad someone was around to grab him for you! :)

Wrong breed this week again;( but I'm loving to see the lineages progress, and very happy the lost egg is back!!!

12 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

YAY he's HOME safe !

yay, that's awesome!

Whilst waiting for the chance to try again for the 4th gen, I decided to try the 2nd gen pair again. Fertility applied, I showed the pair into a beautiful rosy bower . . . And guess what?

No egg, again! Still enjoying the challenge, but proving far harder than I envisaged. 

On 6/16/2023 at 9:55 AM, purplehaze said:

Standings have been updated as of midnight.

@Mochi, @gayrurumon, and @Saintley I have not seen any posts from you with updates. Are you still in with us? Just want to be sure you haven't forgotten.

I'm still trying! After 2 of the wrong breed, my boy decided to not even give me an egg this week, so it will be at least one more before I have an update.

The parallel lineage that I am doing (which was my original idea that I scrapped because I thought it would be annoying and difficult) is doing better but that Isn't The Plan.

Edited by Saintley

1 hour ago, Saintley said:

I'm still trying! After 2 of the wrong breed, my boy decided to not even give me an egg this week, so it will be at least one more before I have an update.

The parallel lineage that I am doing (which was my original idea that I scrapped because I thought it would be annoying and difficult) is doing better but that Isn't The Plan.

Awww! Sorry it isn't going well for you. Hope things get better. I am glad to hear that you are still trying.

accidentally abandoned a successful egg last week, and this week they no egged me 🤦‍♂️please!! you are an aqualis and sunsong and you did it right last week!! what happened!!

also, is it alright if i breed a new gen 2? i mis influenced the first one and i know it's gonna bother me until the end of the challenge. that or switching it to a stair instead of a spiral

Not from my project, but I wanted to offer a lil messy Purple hatchling to anyone who wants a bit more help with getting those stubborn dragons to give an egg ❤️ Enjoy!

Also I am SO HAPPY to hear the lost eggy was found and returned home!

Edited by zippuzzle

5 hours ago, Dizzywing said:

also, is it alright if i breed a new gen 2?

Absolutely okay!

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/ESKAp

What Gen are you on now?: 5

5 hours ago, Dizzywing said:

accidentally abandoned a successful egg last week

If that happens again, post here with a link to the parent and there are people who will be glad to watch for it on the AP. Fuzz got her egg back that way.

good news/bad news, your mileage will vary:

when my 5G egg grows up on friday, I'll be at work (on a register, most likely with customers.)  so while my plan is to breed and get my 6G egg posted as soon as I'm able, that might give y'all up to an extra hour to get your next egg posted. XD 

(yes, i'm being silly. i get that. but one never knows... XD)

(well, as of now i'll be at work.  getting taken off the schedule has been a regular occurrence and it drives me nuts when they do it.  so from where i'm sitting here on a monday afternoon, i hope i'll still be on the register! XD)

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/zgrfo 

What Gen are you on now?: 5th

It's a z! :)

14 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Little Jimmy Stardust

What Gen are you on now?: 5th gen

This is such a lovely combination!

xAwEPiZ.jpg 

Well, I got a no interest this week! I'll try again next week. 

Lagie, congrats on the code! :) 

BlueCanary1, that's a pretty lineage! I like Painted Ray pygmies. :)