Just now, DragonNeko said:

Well one thing is for sure, I am absolutely terrible at the game XD

Me too.   I got a zero 😆

4 minutes ago, StormBirdRising said:

Me too.   I got a zero 😆

Same here...

Oh, well. Happy Valentine's Day, all!

💖💖💖💖💖

for the game it really feels like the hit boxes are off like the dragons is too "tall" and hitting items 1-2 blocks over it. it also feels sluggish, or stuttery. especially after a hit.

Happy Valentines! I got my two New Releases before heading off to bed. :)

The event mini-game is confusing so far. I am, admittedly, very bad at mobile gaming in general so it might be me and not the game.

39 minutes ago, StormBirdRising said:

Me too.   I got a zero 😆

+2.  XD

47 minutes ago, DragonNeko said:

Well one thing is for sure, I am absolutely terrible at the game XD

You're not alone. I keep hitting the space bar or the enter key, and nothing gets thrown at the houses, and I think I'm clear of everything and I'm suddenly dead. *sigh*

Edited by RagaDal

Happy Valentines! the eggs look precious!

As for the minigame, I gotta say that making an aereal shmup game with an isometric view was not a very good idea, doesn't help that the dragon has a very disproportionate hitbox.

Edited by Axl-fox

Got my eggs!  Very pretty but the new game is dang unforgivable!

I really want to like the minigame, but the hitboxes are way too big and the dragon moves too slow, so it’s impossible to dodge anything. I feel like this has been an issue with some of the other minigames as well. Not sure if it’s as bad on the desktop version.

I got my two eggs within the first minute of the event, so I'm pretty proud of that. And my current high score on the minigame is 1000. Somehow. This game is bonkers to control and the delay between pressing the button to throw candy and the candy actually flying out is pretty substantial.

30 minutes ago, pbdog said:

I really want to like the minigame, but the hitboxes are way too big and the dragon moves too slow, so it’s impossible to dodge anything. I feel like this has been an issue with some of the other minigames as well. Not sure if it’s as bad on the desktop version.

Yeah, it's pretty bad on desktop as well. This isn't my favourite type of game so I'm not going to play it too much (side-scrollers like this give me vertigo and migraine, unfortunately) but I always like to give things a try! My high score so far is 400 and I'm not sure if it's lag or the hitboxes being too big as you said, but I'm losing lives for hitting - nothing? There'll be nothing vaguely near me and one will drop off.

I might try again a bit later and see if it's any better when less people are online, it is super cute and I do want to give it a decent go before I return to focusing on my eggs haha

1 hour ago, Syiren said:

I think the dragon's character box in the game is bigger than the dragon you control. twice now I've clipped a tree without being close to it. Love the game, but its a bit too hard and fast from the start. ^^;

Yeah, it feels like the hitbox is bigger than it should be, along with the dragon's slow reaction time when I try to maneuver it around obstacles that seem to be moving faster than I can avoid them; one run, I got blindsided by a speeding dragon right at the start just long enough for it to send me into a tree, then into a house for my quickest game over.

Happy Valentine's Day all. I love the new eggs. Sooo pretty.

I have only snagged one because I only had one egg slot. I'll snag the other one in 11 hours when a few of my other eggs hatch.