TJ09

2023-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Do you have to dodge the cobblestone street squares? Apparently flying over them is a death sentence and trying to thread through the thin grass areas is like me trying to be in a fast and furious movie as a innocent bystander.

Mine is insanely fast. Syiren saw it and said mine was much faster than hers. I couldn't play it at all. My highest score was 100 because it moved too fast for me to react.

This was unplayable for me and my hyper-awesome computer.

Just now, screwygirl said:

Mine is insanely fast. Syiren saw it and said mine was much faster than hers. I couldn't play it at all. My highest score was 100 because it moved too fast for me to react.

This was unplayable for me and my hyper-awesome computer.

Can confirm, I'd say hers is twice as fast (at least) as mine was. And I'm not normally bad at reaction games like this. ^^;

Spoiler

This is how fast it runs on my computer. I put it in a spoiler box so people who have not played it don't get spoiled.

I don't know if anyone else is having trouble with the mini game, but I keep dying to nothing. I'll avoid an obstacle, but if I'm not further away from it than should be necessary, I still get hit. Is this a glitch or a feature? Is anyone else having this problem?

Edited by darkdreamer253

Mine's fast.  I just set off and pressed to throw candy roughly when I thought I should.  Somehow I scored!  It certainly wasn't aimed for, there wasn't time.  As for collecting anything, I'd probably have to sit here all day to get the hang of it.

💝Happy Valentines Day! 💝

Wow, my game is not as fast as screwygirl's but I'm still struggling. I scored 100 points once because I pretty much flung candy wildly around myself and it just happened to hit some targets before I crashed.

Edit: seems to be a bit more manageable on phone, but the dodging is still off.

Edit2: I finally figured out it's a bit easier if I keep flying on the bottom/right side of the area, but hitboxes are unforgivable and often I don't even have time to recover from one hit before I crash into the next.

Edited by Ripan

Well, I have scored and even managed to get 600 1 time, my problem is that the dragon keeps running into nothing.

6vSnqEy.jpeg

EbaoiL4.jpeg

IuA2fzZ.jpeg

Edited by darkdreamer253

I'm scoring willy-nilly.  I'm about as good as this as I am at the downhill skiing...  😕

Isn't it strange that TJ's eggs are at 6d19h instead of the usual 3d something?

Not really into the minigame but playing it once is enough to get the badge (even if you score 0, as I did).

Wow very colourful looking eggs! They made me think of candy straight away even before I saw the codes.

Bit confused about the mini game this time though. I seem to be dying when flying over absolutely nothing lmao, and throwing candy seems to work for the intended houses only half the time.

I'm glad I can get the badge with a score of 0 because, umm, I suck at this. 😅

Excited to see the eggs hatch! 

Yayayayay! Eggs that are not pink? What is this sorcery?! They look amazing, kinda like candy. Can't wait to see the hatchies! ^^

Also dang the minigame is hard, I may get a hang of it sooner or later, but it is kinda fun.

I can't dodge at all. Even if I try to fly between the trees, it takes a life.

What a pity.

Eggs are beautiful 💛❤️♥️

Yelp the minigame has quite the learning curve XD

Thanks for the new eggs, looking forward to see the babies :3

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!

And my dragon keeps hitting nothing and losing hearts. I gave up after not being able to get more than 600. I'll try again later and hopefully it's just bugged or something. Thank you though for the game and thank you artists for the beautiful egg ❤️

Happy St. Valentines Day to ALL 💘

I did get a 100 pts ..lol

My connection is too slow for the game play, I toss the candy but by the time it gets it ,It's in the middle of nowhere LOL

Edited by LadyDraco

happy valentines!!! the egg looks super interesting 👀

i'm also having the dying-because-of-hitting-nothing issue with the game, but by sheer luck i managed to get a high score of 1.2k so i'm not complaining ^^

Edited by zaeyrn

Happy Valentine's Day, Dragon Cave!

The new eggs are oretty. I caught my two fairly easily, and both are Z's. :) Thank you, TJ and spriter!

I'm still running an unbroken 0 streak in the game, though. XD

*sets out Valentine's brownies*