I am /obsessed/ with this little guy. 

1oh8jym.gif

He's precious, and I love him. ❤️ 

And this one!

vgxxio.png

So cute! It's a hognose, right?

Edited by AsymDoll13

3 minutes ago, spring_dragon said:

how many treats are out there now?  i have more than 41.

I think it's 48. As far as I know anyway. 

16 minutes ago, Library_gremlin said:

Good lord! How many treats were there in 2011!?

i think there were 94... 😯

2 minutes ago, miaou said:

i think there were 94... 😯

😮

Goodness. (We’ll find out soon! I just reached 94!). 

Edited by Library_gremlin

2 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I think it's 48. As far as I know anyway. 

That's what mine stopped at before I started back on 2014. LOL 

38 minutes ago, Shirubiaofgangrel said:

Anyone get a badge for the tower game?

No. It doesn't have a clickable link the rest of the year so there is no badge to get.

My highest so far! (This year) I had two green dragons in the front row in front of the magmas and lost them early on, but everyone else is still there! That magma line is really working well.

10.jpg.d195a963947a59dbb51c4ecf11bf4c06.jpg

Happy Hunting guys!

I'm trying to hunt while making my costume. XD

Edit: By change, did any of you watch Crashbox? This reminds me of the mystery party module on there for some reason. Trying not to think of Rocky's Horror Picture show or whatever it was called.

Edited by Spyridon

*sighs* Anyone else having trouble with the murder mystery? I think I know who has done it. The alibi doesn't work out and he's certainly lied, but when I accuse him the text says I've gone with my gutfeeling.

5 minutes ago, Laura-Lana said:

*sighs* Anyone else having trouble with the murder mystery? I think I know who has done it. The alibi doesn't work out and he's certainly lied, but when I accuse him the text says I've gone with my gutfeeling.

if you got the right one, they'll turn obviously sinister and confirm your guess. if your guess seems very iffy after picking, you caught an innocent.

6 hours ago, Intern_Seraph said:

i was about to ask about this!! i'm so happy to see my little creature here and i wanna know who made him so i can shower praise upon them

I tried searching the 13 pages on this forum thread, but I couldn't find anyone talking about Grim (or I'm just...blind again and skipped over it, if someone did mention/claim the candy?) :c 

Kind of wish we could see the artist of each trick/treat, from the bucket view. 

I just got my 1100 on the tower game! I'm curious to see if it just keeps going until the game stops. When will it stop?

8 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I am /obsessed/ with this little guy. 

1oh8jym.gif

He's precious, and I love him. ❤️

I knooooooow!  Me, too!  I really love that lil plague doc d00d. 

This might be a silly question, but do vampire dragon eggs show up in the Halloween biome? I know they can technically be "made" all year round but I don't think I've seen a vampire egg in the biome all week. Granted, I could just be missing them.

11 minutes ago, whitelion55 said:

This might be a silly question, but do vampire dragon eggs show up in the Halloween biome? I know they can technically be "made" all year round but I don't think I've seen a vampire egg in the biome all week. Granted, I could just be missing them.

No they don't. 

I LOVE the murder mystery! despite running into my perpetual problem of "I'm pretty sure I could make a case for ANY of them having done it using IMAGINED CLUES INFERRED FROM ACTUAL CLUES". 😅 

But the writing is great and I adore text-based point&click adventure games. Great job, DC creatives!

4 hours ago, reddof-f6 said:

if you got the right one, they'll turn obviously sinister and confirm your guess. if your guess seems very iffy after picking, you caught an innocent.

I worked out it was one of two - and picked the wrong one....!

Do we get a different badge if we succeed in the murder game ?

I must have chosen wrong. Sorry dragon guy I chose! 

...I wonder who it was then... 

4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Do we get a different badge if we succeed in the murder game ?

I didn't. I got the right guy first off with a gut feeling, then did it right.  Badge stayed the same.

11 hours ago, reddof-f6 said:

Uh, he says I don't have enough proof. - And I was so certain. I can explain exactly why it has to be that dragon. Guess I misunderstood something. Thank you!

Edited by Laura-Lana