TJ09

2022-10-25 - Halloween Begins

I found the culprit! At first I was like "seriously", but as I re-read my notes it made more and more sense. Was really fun and entertaining!

Loved the characters! and Chai was simply the best, oh who I wish I could befriend her! Charming and full of gossip, that's my cup of tea ;)

EDIT: oh god how could I have forgotten Mirelink! aaaaaa such a lovely dear. I want to hug them.

Edited by PinkyHedgehog

Gosh the AP is so frustrating, deeply tired of clicking and always missing. i go sleep now, if I am right there should be some still tomorrow to try my useless clicking on 😛

Welp, I'm done for.

image.thumb.png.04ae36e60d7a7db1d8cb1b0cff469187.png

I survived for more than seven days but it was not enough to last the whole event. Overrun by the horde at my personal best of 2321 rounds.

4 hours ago, Elery. said:

Just to see what happens🤔

Screenshot 2022-11-02 2.59.23 PM.png

Dumb Vampires moved on their own and messed the formation 😒 They made way for the zombies, I guess they are kinda related in the not alive sense so I shouldn't have trusted them.

14 hours ago, Munin said:

Probably late but have you checked if your zoom factor is set to 100%? That´s the effect I get when I zoom out. To reset just hit ctrl + 0, should work for most browsers.

Thank you, I was at 90% for some reason 🙄

Damn, I suck. I think i was in the mid-tens by the time i solved the mystery.

My event reset. :( I didn't get treated to Copper's introductory speech again, it's the 'no time to debrief', etc. etc., but all of the other rooms treat me like I've never been to any of them before! :angry:

Any way to find out how long it takes to harvest in the farming event? First time I’ve played it. I wish there was a timer or some more instructions.

Also, do you only get a badge if you participate the year it debuts? It would make sense, but I’d love to collect retroactively like the treats if possible.

Edited by Talisraye

14 hours ago, SkyWolf25 said:

9 hours left till adults!

How? Mine only just hatched.

1 hour ago, Charity322 said:

How? Mine only just hatched.

TJ’s are always accelerated so we can see them sooner than our own can be.

21 hours ago, Elery. said:

Dumb Vampires moved on their own and messed the formation 😒 They made way for the zombies, I guess they are kinda related in the not alive sense so I shouldn't have trusted them.

hahahahaha!  I like your theory. 

@QuinneyNOOOOOO!!! 

The sheer amount of times I let out a groan at a dragon's name in this year's event is ridiculous.

Kudos to whomever named the dragons

Well, I followed the formations you guys posted and this one is working for me. Finally went over 130 rounds. Let see how long it lasts, I only lost a Vine that I had placed at the top front corner.

Screenshot 2022-11-05 2.07.13 AM.png

1 hour ago, Charity322 said:

How many treats were there to collect in the end this year?

I've got 48 and haven't found any new ones for days now :)

My first hatchling just grew up and they are gorgeous - absolutely stunning job, spriters!!

One of my Crypts grew up, the action page says the species is incapable of breeding!

Edited by blockEdragon

It might just be temporary, so noone tries to breed them this year. They always say that this year's Halloweens won't be breedable until next year, but because the Halloween period is longer than usual this year people might have tried anyway.