TJ09

2022-10-25 - Halloween Begins

5 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I worked out it was one of two - and picked the wrong one....!

Me too. *sigh* 

Now I have to start over.

Can I just gush a bit about Chai? Because this is Best Dragon. She was the first dragon I interrogated and she had, like, all the stories summarized right there, and she was also the last and only witness I revisited to make sure that I had found all the drama plotlines before making the grand reveal.

Like a Miss Marple happily enjoying her tea and casually dropping all the truths disguised as carefully worded gossip!

This event conforms a long held thought I've had about Pitfires. They really are just Orc dragons, aren't they? The teeth, the proud, meathead, warrior theme. The obsession with battle.

Anyways, I love them.

I picked the right one, and then... accidentally closed out before I could finish the cut scene thing. Sigh. 

22 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I picked the right one, and then... accidentally closed out before I could finish the cut scene thing. Sigh. 

Lol, congrats on guessing right. 

I guessed wrong twice.

2 hours ago, Quinney said:

I didn't. I got the right guy first off with a gut feeling, then did it right.  Badge stayed the same.

So did I the second time and was told I didn't have enough proof.

I actually have am unsure if I solved the Mystery right, tho I doubt it, cus the story let me go home, but not sleep, "as I had a feeling something was not right and I for sure didn't want to blame the wrong one for the murder". Then someone dark visited me and - uhm killed me? Not sure lol. But I have a feeling that means I should try anew 😛

Edited by Su_Halcon

11 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

So did I the second time and was told I didn't have enough proof.

When you get enough proof he argues at the end and you tell him how he did it, (Or rather you keep pressing the bar and it tells how he did it!) then he confesses.

ETA: to be honest, I just treat it like other games we've had when we've gone back and other stuff's been unlocked until I couldn't see anything else.  I don't know what happens if you get the wrong guy.

Edited by Quinney

39 minutes ago, woodwolves said:

I find the sheer number of zombies hilarious:

20221031_132814.jpg.5a6ee62828f3fcabe8e739dfe2148d06.jpg

Hahahaha!  Looks like your base was defeated by a flash mob of Thriller!

I guess I got lucky - I got the murder mystery right the first time with enough proof and everything. 

I'm loving this year's trick-or-treat banner and am obsessed with the sour gummi dragon treat. Great job to all the chosen artists! 

1 hour ago, Quinney said:

When you get enough proof he argues at the end and you tell him how he did it, (Or rather you keep pressing the bar and it tells how he did it!) then he confesses.

ETA: to be honest, I just treat it like other games we've had when we've gone back and other stuff's been unlocked until I couldn't see anything else.  I don't know what happens if you get the wrong guy.

I do: This: you can't sleep and everything:

1 hour ago, Su_Halcon said:

I actually have am unsure if I solved the Mystery right, tho I doubt it, cus the story let me go home, but not sleep, "as I had a feeling something was not right and I for sure didn't want to blame the wrong one for the murder". Then someone dark visited me and - uhm killed me? Not sure lol. But I have a feeling that means I should try anew 😛

I think they don't kill you - I think I ended up as a footnote or something.

The first one I got just had me leave the house saying 'Someone got away with murder tonight'  because I couldn't prove it until I went back and uncovered everything.

But that you get when you finger the RIGHT guy - I got that when I went back - I knew it was - one of two....

Are you sure you found all the evidence?

I can think if a few that seemed like pretty incriminating evidence.

Spoiler

The note you get from the Arcana in the Observatory

The death Scroll in the Library

The note next to the vandalized gold statue in the Study

The testament in the Office

Edited by Ripan

Yes - but I guess I used it wrong. It was quite obvious (well, one of two) who dunnit - but where to produce the evidence....

Was wondering why no new treats were appearing, as I use mobile most of the time for the site. 🤣 This spider treat from 2015 was pushing down the ad in the black space and making it look like there was nothing!

Screenshot_20221031-183351.png

3 hours ago, araminta said:

I just cannot work out the murder mystery, I must be an idiot ☹️

You're not an idiot...  You're brain is probably wired like mine... I kept picking what I thought was the obvious murderer... but it wasn't.

On 10/30/2022 at 7:01 PM, AsymDoll13 said:

I am /obsessed/ with this little guy. 

1oh8jym.gif

He's precious, and I love him. ❤️ 

And this one!

vgxxio.png

So cute! It's a hognose, right?

I think it's based off this little guy, from Squishables. This particular plague doctor plush was released right when lockdown started (a weird coincidence since these plushies are in development for 6+ months), and it sold waaay more than most plushies from the line as a result.

mini_plague_doctor_7_hand.jpg

Gosh, I *just* managed to finish breeding all of my leftover Halloween CBs two minutes before the deadline... -_-' 

Enjoy a couple of 2G PBs of everything from Pumpkin to Iridichi in a few days!

I got the wrong person on my first play, got who I think is the right one the second time but couldn’t prove it even though I’d collected all the evidence. I guess I didn’t talk to enough people because I knew who it was? 

So then I went through and talked to everyone multiple times… only for my clumsy fingers on my phone screen to accuse the wrong person at the very end 😭 So tomorrow I’ll have to go through again and very carefully pick the right person this time. If only there’d be a way to retract my accusation without having to go through the whole thing again. 

Absolutely loving all the characters and puns though. I especially adore Chai. Great writing and character design team!

Edited by Rilian

I think the only way to get the murderer right is to visit every room and talk to everyone before you make your accusation. It's a lot of inefficient work, but it's also worth it, cos you get all the fun bits too, even if not all of them matter directly to the murder plot. Also, if you've not finished yet, I highly recommend visiting Chai Labeouf (again) after you've seen everything and everyone else, cos she'll have great dirt on all the other dragons 😄