TJ09

2022-10-25 - Halloween Begins

13 hours ago, Aries_Wild_Child said:

Everything I accept, I am into dragons and every event since 2009, but the damn spider at the collectibles, that's even moving! Now I won't be able to collect anything till the end of the event. Thank you very much!

Creating a content you should consider not every player may like it.  Even more, it could be offensive for some of us. I am definitely not having fun and that **** would appear every time I scroll the site.

Just a quick count comes to 24 spiders in the treats (from past years too), not counting the dividers. Did you miss the others? Some are tiny but there are several more that are large and animated. Spiders come with Halloween, just like ghosts and bats and snakes and tombstones and skeletons. Sorry if you don't like them, but they shouldn't be banned just because some people have arachnophobia, other people (like me) prefer them.  Maybe you can add the treats to your content blocker in your browser.  

Oof, the walls in the AP are tough this year; no matter how much I grab and throw into hatcheries to clear it out, the timers just keep ticking down.

Edited by Myoukin

Woo! Just started collecting stuff although I guess I'm kind of late lol. Anyway I'm glad this event is back - a bit bummed that there isn't the 2016 minesweeper game though.image.png.ab41c239e4f8c70a0255e1696d96df73.png

9 hours ago, Spyridon said:

Thanks! As HeatherMarie pointed out, Halloween itself is offensive to some groups so if it's not too much nightmare of a coding or won't cause too much data storage, maybe TPTB will look into it.

You're welcome! I hope they do too! :D

5 hours ago, Kelkelen said:

Oh, no!!!  I was so afraid I'd accidentally start over by tapping a Treat -- I'd always go back to the Cave before picking one up! 

I've not had that problem with a treat, but I bet the look of horror on my face was a brilliant Hallowen picture!

I'm at 658 and not a dragon has died....

How many treats are available this time?

I thought I got them all, because none appeared after one hour of waiting.

But now there are new ones?

Luckily I logged in before tomorrow while I am on vacation. I thought I would have a less stressful beach holiday this time. 😀

AAAGH!  Anyone else wasting a TON of energy on the Haunted Harvest because of finger slips when trying to place fences??  I don't know how to get all the energy I need! 

9 minutes ago, Kelkelen said:

AAAGH!  Anyone else wasting a TON of energy on the Haunted Harvest because of finger slips when trying to place fences??  I don't know how to get all the energy I need! 

i'm not using fences but i've wasted a ton by watering the wrong crops with fingerslips! i like the immature look of a lot of the plants at varying stages and when they grow too far for my liking, i have to uproot them and reseed. 😔

29 minutes ago, miaou said:

i'm not using fences but i've wasted a ton by watering the wrong crops with fingerslips! i like the immature look of a lot of the plants at varying stages and when they grow too far for my liking, i have to uproot them and reseed. 😔

yes!  I feel you -- I'm trying to keep crops in various stages of growth, too.

21 hours ago, Aries_Wild_Child said:

It will stop appearing and will be forever there in my collection, which I actually like. I don't want it. And I have no choice to pass it, which I should have. It's not my choice to hate them, I can't look at them even at picture. Developers, artists, whoever should think about this before creating such content some of the people may find offensive and not acceptable. It doesn't have, but it does. Not my choice.

I don't think it's their responsibility to think about that. If anything it's our own responsibility as players to take that risk whether we like it or not. So to say that can be disrespectful to the artists, developers, etc. who took the time to create something fun for this event.

Edited by Animals65

I know this isn't too far in compared to some of the other waves but I think this is impressive so far!

image.png.c1e1f319e6fabeae878f0a5125955d8e.png

3 hours ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

How many treats are available this time?

I thought I got them all, because none appeared after one hour of waiting.

But now there are new ones?

Luckily I logged in before tomorrow while I am on vacation. I thought I would have a less stressful beach holiday this time. 😀

As TJ said in the first post - it started wit 41, but new ones will appear throughout the holiday,. I have 48 now.

Okay, the fact that there’s always 3 Black Marrow in the Halloween cave and you take 2 and they’re replaced by Black Marrows is getting really, really, really old.

Can Rise of the zombies be made a permanent in game mini game pleeeeeeease? Im enjoying it too much.

Maybe there can be a new zombies for those that reach 1000 levels?

Actually if the zombies return as vampires, what's their attack range? And do they turn our dragons as vampires that attack the rest of the line?

Edit: I'm at 48. is that the current limit?

Edited by Spyridon

4 minutes ago, Spyridon said:

Edit: I'm at 48. is that the current limit?

Seems to be holding at that for now.

Halloween dragons are my absolute favourites! :D I hope everyone's having heaps of fun with their breeding!

3 hours ago, Toxicity-Report said:

Oh my goodness!! Who made the Grim candy? So cute (TWST my beloved)

15ycgvr.gif

i was about to ask about this!! i'm so happy to see my little creature here and i wanna know who made him so i can shower praise upon them