MessengerDragon

ANSWERED:Add Zyus and Adventurers to 'Available for BSA' filter

I have heard arguments for the trio not being included (i.e. the clutter of adding all of the trios from the scroll when any one of them is sufficient to activate the BSA on, and will remove all of them from being available) however, both adventurers and zyus have it so that the particular individuals involved in a successful summoning are removed from being able to perform the BSA, while the rest remain available. This makes finding available individuals rather involved, so I think they should be added to this filter.

I'd like to see this, too, it's a bit of a pain not being able to sort by which are available and which aren't.

I myself tried to do this earlier and was disappointed when the Adventurers didn’t pop up under “Available for BSA”. I’d love to see this implemented as it would make finding them much easier.

Support. I've resigned myself to making a group with all six breeds and removing successful ones, but that's a fair amount of upkeep, especially for people who do six-breed summon attempts instead of solos.

Yeah I'd like that too. I am forever looking for the adventure dragons among 3k+ other dragons.

I have never understood why Zyus were not included. I agree that both they and the Adventurers should be included in that filter.

Support! I only have a few retired adventurers but I have sooo many on cool down. It's hard to sort through to figure out who's available. And I've only collected my personal goal of CBs so far, once I start breeding them it's going to be much harder.

Support.

It really is quite frustrating right now. I added all my adventurers to a group immediately but that still doesn't help me find the one or two that are available in a group of 40+. In the default group view we don't even get the actions link, so I have to click each individual dragon and then check the actions to find which one is available. (One shortcut is using the available for breeding filter which makes the actions link pop up, but obviously if I've bred some dragons that doesn't work for them.) I personally never wanted a lot of sinomorphs, only got a couple, but I imagine the people that use zyus more also face similar issues. 

Support. Right now, I don't want to add my adventurers to a group, so I just have to filter through my adults and hope for the best.

100% Support. As mentioned above, having to put my adventure dragons in their own group just so I know which ones are still available for adventuring is annoying. Even with that, I can't tell which ones are currently available at a glance, which is a bigger pain in the butt when their timing is staggered.

I Support this as I did suggest it in the new release thread, too. Having the groups is nice, but it's still a bit of hassle to go through since the button no longer says "actions" and just says "remove" now. I have to tab-click on multiple dragons and then select "actions" and guess if they're ready for Adventure or not.

Edited by Diame

I feel like I’m going to get frustrated when I start sending my Adventurers out on their second run, for all the reasons listed above. So yes please to this!

Support. Anything that means searching through your scroll is easier is a support from me, and this honestly would just be extremely helpful

Support.  I have a group for my available Adventurers, but it's still a pain to check each one (currently 24)  to see if they're ready to beat down another Scourgekeeper.

Alternatively, I've already been working on an "Available for Summon" filter explicitly. "Typical" BSAs are more utility-focused, so it made sense to split out summons into their own category. It even includes trios.

It's not available in the dropdown (soon, probably) because it's not immediately ready for prime time, but a preview can be accessed directly at https://dragcave.net/dragons/1,6,0

Oh that's so cool! Seems quite perfect indeed! Thank you. For now, I have to bookmark that preview page while I'm waiting for my birthday dragons to be ready for their next adventures!

Should I be seeing more than this in the preview ??

image.png.be50dfb0e21811aedd5e451d5d65c408.png

41 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

Alternatively, I've already been working on an "Available for Summon" filter explicitly. "Typical" BSAs are more utility-focused, so it made sense to split out summons into their own category. It even includes trios.

It's not available in the dropdown (soon, probably) because it's not immediately ready for prime time, but a preview can be accessed directly at https://dragcave.net/dragons/1,6,0

Brilliant! 🎉

@Fuzzbucket My preview page currently looks like that, too, but earlier when I had one adventurer available, it was listed there! (I don't have any unused zyu sets and have already summoned all my three GoNs.)

OH ! That figures. In 24 hours I will be able to tell, then ! No wait - sooner than that; I have a few due to grow up.

This is good news! I'm incoporating 'Ret' into my successful dragon's names but instead of having my usual male then female of the breed on my scroll, I've got these in order of when they're next ready for adventure.  I hate seeing my adventurers looking all messy!

So when we have dragons that qualify, that user link turns to a dropbox?

When you have qualifying dragons, it works exactly like you'd expect; displays eligible dragons for summoning. Like TJ said, it's not done so that's why it doesn't behave as expected when you don't have anything available.

SmartSelectImage_2022-06-08-12-13-13.png.e3f8ea0faf06ece272ec6d3f30ecad5c.png