MessengerDragon

ANSWERED:Add Zyus and Adventurers to 'Available for BSA' filter

Thanks Shadowdrake, I just wanted confirmation that the username link was going to be changed to a dropdown box.

Well, no, the userlink appears by default on all /dragons pages, so the drop-down itself is missing on fuzz's screenie.

Glad to see a solution is already in the works!  :D

14 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

When you have qualifying dragons, it works exactly like you'd expect; displays eligible dragons for summoning. Like TJ said, it's not done so that's why it doesn't behave as expected when you don't have anything available.

SmartSelectImage_2022-06-08-12-13-13.png.e3f8ea0faf06ece272ec6d3f30ecad5c.png

But where will the link to GET to that page be - in the dropdown with "available for BSA" ? 

I have a dragon ready for adventure - nothing seems to have changed on my page.  How/where do I see it?

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

If you go to TJ's preview link

https://dragcave.net/dragons/1,6,0

you will see it - but there's no actual link to that page yet.

Ah right, thankyou. I've seen it now, I just thought you'd been able to use it yesterday.  I'm an idiot!

3 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

But where will the link to GET to that page be - in the dropdown with "available for BSA" ? 

Yes. Quote TJ:

It's not available in the dropdown (soon, probably) because it's not immediately ready

So it'll be in there like the other action-based filters once it's done.

So it will be in the dropdown. Thanks.

IT's not in the dropdown yet, I think ? (Just checking as some of us have the action log showing wrong...)

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

IT's not in the dropdown yet, I think ? (Just checking as some of us have the action log showing wrong...)

Not on my dropdown yet, no, just have the direct link saved. (But my action log is working correctly.)

It's not a huge issue; I keep my own database. But it's ODD. I'll try with a bunch now and see what happens....

OK - failed, but at least now the action log is OK.

start.JPG.8591e74705c35fc036db7a39dd36caee.JPG

image.png.49d5c8dc4df00cd58e3eb679e608ac72.png

failed.JPG.9ffdd3ea9e5bbda1dfbd9e87cb57186b.JPG

Edited by Fuzzbucket

40 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

How's your action log ?

Showing all adventures, everything else as normal.

Watching hopefully for the dropdown link.... (just to SEE it; I don't actually need it as such !)

On 6/7/2022 at 7:22 AM, Keileon said:

Support. I've resigned myself to making a group with all six breeds and removing successful ones, but that's a fair amount of upkeep, especially for people who do six-breed summon attempts instead of solos.

I am going to do that too.

I luckily have 7 successful adventures, so there won't be many that have to stay in the group.

For Zyus, I just try my newest yellow Zyu, as that is always what I need to successfully summon a Sino. (I am up to 114 Sinos as of now.)

Thank you TJ! There is now an Available for Summon category in the drop-down! :)

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Thank you TJ! There is now an Available for Summon category in the drop-down! :)

Even though I’ve used the drop down box this morning, I didn’t spot the addition until I saw your post and checked again! My level of observation skills, low!

So glad for this!

Thank you TJ! I've checked the drop down box every morning when I've got here and today - yay!!

Yay indeed - thank you TJ. (Just curious; I can't check as I have all my GoNs - does it include legendaries ?)

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

(Just curious; I can't check as I have all my GoNs - does it include legendaries ?)

yes it does, I saw them when they could summon

Edit: It actually just showed up for me 

916ED48D-42EF-42E0-A813-A7DF49F761DB.jpeg

Edited by Astral_Skies