TJ09

2022-04-24 - April Dragon Release

Love the Lotaans! Though one thing did strike me, I don’t imagine their red lights would be especially visible in the deep sea. A lot of deep sea creatures are red because the long wavelengths of that color scatter very quickly, so they mostly look black. Red bioluminescence is also exceptionally uncommon for a similar reason. Either way, I absolutely adore them!

Edit: The stoplight loosejaw is an interesting example of a deep sea creature that still sees the color red. 

Edited by Niyaka

Yay adults!!

I really love the coloring on the Ghanser, though it's definitely a bit difficult to make out the heads. Especially the head that is slightly higher, it really blends in with the top of the wing. It's really a shame the heads are so indistinct because the colors are beautiful. 

The Lotaan is awesome and the similarity to a few other breed's poses will make for some really nice lineages! The faint reddish spots of mana are a very nice touch to spruce up an otherwise fairly dark coloring.

Ooooooooooh~

I like these a lot!

Such pretty colors.

And First Two-Headed Wyvern!

And yay! More Leviathans!

On the two head, are both heads looking to the right, with the head furthest to the left in front of the other?

59 minutes ago, Tawanda001 said:

On the two head, are both heads looking to the right, with the head furthest to the left in front of the other?

Yes.

57 minutes ago, Shadowsearcher said:

Too bad the encyclopedia isn't in yet.

Usually not until regular users (ie, not TJ) start getting adults.

9 hours ago, TCA said:

The description for the Ghansers is a subtle nod to Untitled Goose Game. I have nothing else to offer you on them.

That game is such a hoot to watch and play. Love that we have a dragon based on it.

52 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Usually not until regular users (ie, not TJ) start getting adults.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooo

Thanks tho!

11 hours ago, TCA said:

The description for the Ghansers is a subtle nod to Untitled Goose Game.

Naming inspiration: acquired

1932691487_ScreenShot2022-04-27at7_04_50PM.png.f8a14762ff4c91688098fd37ef20c8e0.png

They are both so beautiful.  Both of them are great.   Thank you Infinis and TCA for such beautiful dragons.  💖💖

9 hours ago, Stromboli said:

Naming inspiration: acquired

1932691487_ScreenShot2022-04-27at7_04_50PM.png.f8a14762ff4c91688098fd37ef20c8e0.png

I love those names.

This is my inspired names:

image.png.cbcb997f23f629d1f74b6351b5966a6a.png

Edited by Dinala1641882

I love these new dragons. Such awesome lore to them too. 

I was using three incubators, because nothing seemed to be happening the first day...  out of 8 Eggs, I seemed to only have 'sick' problems with three of them.  They'd get sick for awhile, clear up and them the same ones would get sick again...  All are progressing well at this time,  only one hatchery now..

I thought at first that the Ghanser's were two-headed, but now as adults, they appear to my eye as single heads...?

From what I've been reading now, it is apparent that they are Two-heads...

Edited by Husky51
spelling and later additional text...

6 hours ago, Husky51 said:

I was using three incubators, because nothing seemed to be happening the first day...  out of 8 Eggs, I seemed to only have 'sick' problems with three of them.  They'd get sick for awhile, clear up and them the same ones would get sick again...  All are progressing well at this time,  only one hatchery now..

I thought at first that the Ghanser's were two-headed, but now as adults, they appear to my eye as single heads...?

From what I've been reading now, it is apparent that they are Two-heads...

You have to stare at it for a moment. Both heads are getting lost in the back wing currently. 

Thanks to a comment early on in this thread, I realized I never entered the raffle for this month. I'm hoping my guys will grow up before the cut off time but I think I'm going to miss it by 1-2 hours.

Ah well, these new dragons are beautiful. Love the two-headed one, though I'll agree that one of the heads does seem to get a little lost (but that's fine, adds to their mischievous nature.)

YAY! Water type dragons to add to my navy! :D Very pretty colors, although the Ghanser's two heads kinda look like one. XD I'm still going to grab my fair share as well as my fair share of Lotaans!! ❤️ Thank you TJ & Spriters!!  :D

I didn't influence or precog, and now five of my first six  lotaals gendered female. (The last one is not old enough to show it.)

Two-headed wyverns confirmed. Wonder what the new zombie sprite will look like! I won't try until next 31st.