TJ09

2022-04-24 - April Dragon Release

I am finally successful and have my first egg for each dragon!

Yay!

Almost time to see those adults. I can't wait!

Wonder if we will also have new Undead body type now? Two-headed wyvern!

1 minute ago, random_dragon_collector said:

I don't see two heads on the two-head...I'm not sure I see one head.

image.png.5b26ad46b8eb51fb2c3bda189dc7e875.png

Edited by ArbyDem

Ah--I see, both looking back, thanks.  Cute!  They need stronger outlines or something--I can't see them at all on their own page.  Making the head clearly visible is one of the most important things a dragon cave artist can do, I think.  I think I could see the heads if the wings were lower.  I do quite like the colors of both the dragons.

Edited by random_dragon_collector

Can't say I'm having any problems seeing those two heads.

I really like the Lotaan Dragon, the colors are just lovely~

Glad that I managed to grab some even though I've been kinda busy. :D

Cooooool. They did both keep their beautiful colors!

I'm very excited about the Lotaan (spooky glowly deep sea creature!) and the Ghanser has such cute faces.

Both are beautiful!

I like the glowing bits on both. :)

25 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Ah--I see, both looking back, thanks.  Cute!  They need stronger outlines or something--I can't see them at all on their own page.  Making the head clearly visible is one of the most important things a dragon cave artist can do, I think.  I think I could see the heads if the wings were lower.  I do quite like the colors of both the dragons.

I'm kind of with you there. I couldn't see a thing of what was going on with the adult Ghansers until I zoomed in really close in the forum post. (Can't zoom in on the dragon page on mobile.) I do enjoy the smug little expression on their faces though once I finally could make out the details. 

I'm in out right love with the Lotaan.

The description for the Ghansers is a subtle nod to Untitled Goose Game. I have nothing else to offer you on them.

Woaaaaah I love the adults so much! I gotta say, I think the Lotaans would make a great lineage match with the Stratos!

boOb.png.abe27d1c2f6e727e4cd3b009be8584b4.png

image.png.7b3f6906b6fe46b664fd4d54fcd01013.png

Such beautiful dragons! I'm a fan. I'd been waiting for another sea serpent. :D Well done, TCA and Infinis!

40 minutes ago, RealWilliamShakespeare said:

Woaaaaah I love the adults so much! I gotta say, I think the Lotaans would make a great lineage match with the Stratos!

boOb.png.abe27d1c2f6e727e4cd3b009be8584b4.png

image.png.7b3f6906b6fe46b664fd4d54fcd01013.png

PPrYq.gif

They would also look stunning against some Xenos. ❤

I love both adult sprites but the Lotaan's are so captivating. 

Edited by BringsTheSnow

Love them! Especially the Lotaan dragons, they're so creepy with the tracking their prey for days!

Both dragons are really interesting! Thanks TCA and Infinis for these new dragons! And congrats on the release :)

I love the colors of both of these. Generally happy with the release, although I could wish for slightly clearer anatomy on the 2-head -- the wing behind the heads makes it difficult to distinguish them, which is sad because I actually love the position of the heads! Still, lovely dragons.

They're both great - thanks, TCA and Infinis.

15 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Anyone else stalk the hatcheries when user's eggs first start hatching, to get a 'head start' on clicking the hatchies for encyclopedia unlocking? Almost forgot to do that last night, lol. 

Always!   Going through this thread helps as well!

I think the heads of the Ghanser are blending with the far wing a bit too much, may be just me but my brain keeps interpreting one of the necks as the wing pattern and keeps losing the heads. I dunno, some sort of a depth issue seems to be occuring; perhaps making the far wing more highlighted would help?

On the flipside, I like the long snoots, derg/10 would boop.

Lotaan are nice and I don't think I have any issues with them. A good, classic leviathan.

Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. Things constantly get disorganized or knocked over around it, but you never catch it doing anything wrong.

...and that's how I named one of my hatchlings "Feanor Did Nothing Wrong".

Nice to see another two-headed dragon in Cave! Lotaan also looks good, I really like the colours.