TJ09

2022-04-24 - April Dragon Release

If you incubated them - probably. But you will need to make sure they get the views without dying on you !

Both hatchling looks cool :D

ps. Just found that my blancblack hatchling had sick, poor guy.

For my own experience, don't put any egg >6D more than 1 click sites, 100% sick and high probability it will die, although it's a common egg. So the best way is fog them and wait until a day to add them. For the rare and NRs, consider to fog them until ~4D10H or <4D. Hide scroll and unchecked box is not necessary but highly recommended if you're easy form being viewbomb. Also don't display your username (when hunting) so the others can't track you by code when you got a rare egg. The most easily time from being viewbomb was in a trade, new release and holidays, sometimes the last two was not intentional, but really so many people view and add their eggs.

Wooooo looking forward to these!  Thanks TJ and the artists!

Crumbs - how many sites have you put them in ?

I had an Avin Pygmy go sick yesterday. I don't know if it was the increase of people clicking because of the new eggs or someone was trying to kill it since it was very close to hatching.

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Crumbs - how many sites have you put them in ?

I put them in two, but I put them in kinda late. 

Those hatchies are more amazing every time I look at them. Can't wait for the adults. :)  Thank you TJ and Spriters and everyone. 

The wait for TJ's adults is always so torturous! XD

A little over a day left!

Got 6, they were quite easy to catch.

I don't know why I thought these would be adults already 🤣

Guess I have to wait until tomorrow lol.

54 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

used to a Sat instead of a Sun release! :D 

Heck! I almost missed this release! 😲

Currently camped in the coast, forest and jungle, refreshing.

ETA that didn't take too long, I just need one more from the coast. 😊

ETA and done.

Edited by Laura-Borealis

3 hours ago, Jazeki said:

I swear I do this every single release, I get all excited to see TJ's adults and nope it's not time yet!

I have two of each, might grab one or two more of the two-head since those will be harder to get as messies... Excited to see what the adults look like. 

It's been a while since I've sat waiting for the adults like a child for Christmas. Love the colours of the eggs and hatchies so much, really can't wait to see how they'll turn out. ❤️

Anyone else stalk the hatcheries when user's eggs first start hatching, to get a 'head start' on clicking the hatchies for encyclopedia unlocking? Almost forgot to do that last night, lol. 

7 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Anyone else stalk the hatcheries when user's eggs first start hatching, to get a 'head start' on clicking the hatchies for encyclopedia unlocking? Almost forgot to do that last night, lol. 

I end up usually doing that more for the adults. I like to stalk Valley Sherwood for that. Glad it is back! XD

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

Yep. Been doing that for several releases now.

The hatchies are lovely!

*waits impatiently for adults*

Just incubated my eggs. They are now starting to hatch. For anyone having issues with eggs getting too many views/getting sick. What works for /me/ (you may have to play around a bit to find what works for you) is I never add anything until it hits 6 days 12Hrs or less. Then I add ONLY to AOND (it gets decent traffic, enough to safely hatch an egg without sickening it if you wait the 12 hours to add.) When my egg hits a point where it is "incuhatchable" I will incubate. If it isn't at big hole stage (or is being stubborn) I will then add to one or 2 extra hatcheries. When the egg hatches I will remove them from the extra hatcheries leaving the hatchling ONLY in AOND. I also have unchecked "accepting help" as well as made my name hidden on my scroll to prevent people accidentally bombing me thinking they're helping. For extra safety (cause I've noticed that some people get a bit evil if you have an unpopular opinion and they can see your scroll) I have also refrained from posting my scroll in my signature on any forum or as part of my Discord name.

Since I've done this the ONLY time I've ever gotten sick eggs is from when I was /purposefully/ making them sick lol.