TJ09

2022-04-24 - April Dragon Release

Did not notice that there was a new release so I was very confused when I saw egg descriptions I did not recognize haha oops

Really excited to see what the aquatic dragon is going to look like because I love those!

8 minutes ago, Daisykit said:

the dragons in preview are getting sick because of the many views

It is okay, TJ's dragons for the release cannot die from sickness like normal dragons do.

I managed to trade my misclicks, so I have two pairs of each now.

It seems as if people do love the spotted one more, since there are some scaly-ones sitting in the cave for minutes now. :D

And wow, still no other breeds mixing in!

PS: Too many fresh eggs in the hatcheries... I found many of them sick while clicking for the encyclopedia (and felt instantly sorry for bothering those poor sick eggs).

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

My first new breed release!!! I got one of both of the new eggs, I'm so excited!!!!!!

You know, I was just thinking that we didn't have many two headed wyverns (are there any currently?), so this is great!

Edited by Diggie

6 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

XD Just caught my first egg from this release and it is a z-code! How lucky!

Congrats! :)

48 minutes ago, biscuitygoodness said:

My first new breed release!!! I got one of both of the new eggs, I'm so excited!!!!!!

Welcome! Enjoy!

5 hours ago, celis said:

Oh!  A drop on my birthday!  Happy Birthday to me :D  :D  :D  Now lets see if I can snag them all.

Happy Birthday, what a great coincidence!

Has anyone posted what these sort with? 

(I've never actually tried sorting new releases to guess the name, not sure how easy it would be with such a long scroll..)

Is this the first two-headed wyvern? Yet another zombie type? Wow. I'm loving the babies so far!

12 hours ago, surelychoo said:

the glowing eggs sort between Geode and Gilded Bloodscale dragons, and the scaly eggs sort between Lihnseyre and Lumina dragons.

@HeatherMarie This was posted a few pages back.

Edited by purplehaze

Sorting wise, the eggs that glow brightly when touched sort after the Geodes. So they start with a G. The This scaly egg seems to disappear in the depths sort after Lihnseyre. So they start with L.

WB

I just caught a bunch more...so NO ONE had better viewbomb these...& I fogged these...hopefully this lot of eggs will be ok..🙂I'm not going to spend all my time re-catching eggs...to have it happen once is enough..but again..come on...ppl don't like to see dead eggs on their scroll from being viewbombed..especially new releases...I'll leave it there..so please be mindful of others& don't go crazy with views...😒

So far, beautiful eggs, beautiful hatchies, can't wait for the beautiful dragons. :)  Thank you Spriters and everyone for the new release. :) 

🙂💜Thank you TJ & Spriters also for these lovely new eggs,They will be as pretty as all the others too for sure!🙂

The glowing hatchies  look quite playful🐉 cute!🙂 the scaly ones are such a pretty color!!🐉💜

Edited by rachii.xo

22 minutes ago, rachii.xo said:

I just caught a bunch more...so NO ONE had better viewbomb these...& I fogged these...hopefully this lot of eggs will be ok..🙂I'm not going to spend all my time re-catching eggs...to have it happen once is enough..but again..come on...ppl don't like to see dead eggs on their scroll from being viewbombed..especially new releases...I'll leave it there..so please be mindful of others& don't go crazy with views...😒

I noticed mine getting some views too despite not being in hatcheries but luckily I caught it right away and fogged them. 

4 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

I noticed mine getting some views too despite not being in hatcheries but luckily I caught it right away and fogged them. 

check to make sure the aid is unchecked box,mine was & they all died from views..🤨

38 minutes ago, rachii.xo said:

check to make sure the aid is unchecked box,mine was & they all died from views..🤨

That box is mostly useless, it doesn't actually stop anyone from adding your dragons somewhere or anything. I *always* keep my new releases fogged for at least the first 24 hours, and I've never had one get sick since starting to do that. 

17 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

That box is mostly useless, it doesn't actually stop anyone from adding your dragons somewhere or anything. I *always* keep my new releases fogged for at least the first 24 hours, and I've never had one get sick since starting to do that. 

😐The ppl who keep adding others eggs w.out permission should know it is not allowed...yet it still happens & I for one am sick of it,they are not holiday/special release eggs & there is no need to keep fogging our eggs just to stop them from being viewbombed..it's not right..I should not have to spend my time catching them & then find they are dead/sick& re-catch more-again...I can't spend all my time in DC just to make sure my eggs are safe...I'll consider hiding my scroll if it keeps up...enough is enough..😑

Edited by rachii.xo

17 minutes ago, rachii.xo said:

I can't spend all my time in DC just to make sure my eggs are safe...

If this helps, you can simply fog every egg you get the moment you get them and do not unfog them for a day, with no need to check up on them at all until the next day. You will hardly spend much more time than you did hunting.

Those who viewbomb with the intention of killing are very likely only doing it to spite or troll. It's unfortunate but I would not count on them to care about what is "allowed" or what is "accepted aid" or the right thing to do; if you're vulnerable, you're vulnerable, and by then it's down to you to use the tools you are given.

4 minutes ago, Lushwave said:

If this helps, you can simply fog every egg you get the moment you get them and do not unfog them for a day, with no need to check up on them at all until the next day. You will hardly spend much more time than you did hunting.

Those who viewbomb with the intention of killing are very likely only doing it to spite or troll. It's unfortunate but I would not count on them to care about what is "allowed" or what is "accepted aid" or the right thing to do; if you're vulnerable, you're vulnerable, and by then it's down to you to use the tools you are given.

Like I said I should not have to keep fogging my eggs...ppl should just cut out the bs & stop...if they are a DC user then they should know better..

Finally got  1  of  each....  Was busy all day on the farm.

I was so worried  I wouldn't get any...

Sweet! Saw them last night but didn't have time to wait around trying to snag them. Glad I could still easily grab them this evening. 😄

8 hours ago, rachii.xo said:

I can't spend all my time in DC just to make sure my eggs are safe...I'll consider hiding my scroll if it keeps up...enough is enough..😑

Well, hide it and use evina's, which can carry on giving views even to a hidden scroll.

Have you considered editing your sig - tinypic went down ages ago....

If I caught the forest ones yesterday... will they grow-up in time to count for April's raffle? 🤔