purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2022

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

And the winner of the green Dino raffle is yanderella! :)

Congrats!

19 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Yep! It's not too late. I'll change the link on the front page. :)

Thank you! :) 

18 hours ago, purplehaze said:

And the winner of the green Dino raffle is yanderella! :)

Congrats, yanderella! :iraptor:

And congrats to trystan for 29 (wow!) generations! :iraptor:

Yes, it is interesting to note that our last year's winner got to 26 generations. This year there were 4 participants who exceeded that number! :o

20 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Yes, it is interesting to note that our last year's winner got to 26 generations. This year there were 4 participants who exceeded that number! :o

Oh that makes me feel a bit better that I got to 25 then! 

Congrats @yanderella  well done on your dino!!

I'm already thinking of what to do next time, this one made me pause and wonder if I could do it and still breed every 6 days ((Oh & thanks @purplehaze think I forgot to say so on the departures thread but I managed to get it to go yellow even if I did forget to influence it!!))

5 hours ago, nerys said:

I'm already thinking of what to do next time, this one made me pause

That is a pretty combo!

5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

:blink: Wow! Well done!

Next year I think I'll try something PB... 

6 hours ago, missy_ said:

And congrats to trystan for 29 (wow!) generations! :iraptor:

thanks!

5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

oh that is cool!

i guess in my case, i needed something (still do) to distract me from all this craziness of moving.  and it still is crazy.  the dragons were/are something i could control.

also my prize growed up! https://dragcave.net/view/tCl4I

Oops, just got onto the forum for the first time in a couple of weeks.  😛

Well, I can update what I did breed and not worry about prizes.  I just wanted to do the lineage for fun.  :)

Here's what I finished up at:

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Lineage - A Spirited Guardian - Dragon Cave (dragcave.net)

What Gen are you on now?: 15th

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Lineage - A Stormy Guardian - Dragon Cave (dragcave.net)

What Gen are you on now?: 16th

Apologies for not getting to it today, but I promise I will get the prize match-ups done tomorrow!

As promised, here are the matchups. I have tagged each person and listed the player who should receive a prize from them.

Please contact that person as soon as possible to arrange for prize delivery. :)

@Aizaka  to IzzyCat91

@BringsTheSnow to mishhelle

@DraconicDetective to BringsTheSnow

@galleri to Lagie

@IzzyCat91 to DraconicDetective

@mishhelle to Mochi

@missy_ to galleri

@Mochi to yanderella

@Mow to nerys

@nerys to missy_

@ravensunset to purplehaze

@trystan to Aizaka

@yanderella to Mow

Since there is still one extra prize left because of FortyTwo's donations I have decided to do another raffle as my prize donation.

This is a 3rd gen Thuwed with somewhat unique parents.

This raffle is open to anyone who participated in the Challenge!

If you are interested in this egg please just offer a dummy egg from the AP on the link below. I will be selecting the winner by RNG tomorrow at noon cave time.

Raffle Link

Thanks to everyone who participated. You all made it great fun once again!

Edited by purplehaze

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

you made it fun too! thanks for hosting! :D

I DID offer a dummy egg, but it may hatch soon so if it does, please forgive me and I will try to correct it asap. I'm getting ready for work now, so I'll check it when I get home at midnight.

Is it too late to offer a prize?  Because I want to if it is still possible.

57 minutes ago, Ytak said:

Is it too late to offer a prize?  Because I want to if it is still possible.

Well, I have matched everyone already, so it is a little late to get in on the exchange. :( Sorry.

If you do want to offer a prize without any return you could just post it as a free-for-all, or do it as another raffle.

On 9/21/2022 at 2:55 PM, purplehaze said:

Wow! Four people exceeded that! That is awesome.  Congrats, ravensunset, Fuzzbucket, mishhelle, and nerys! :iraptor: And everyone's lineages turned out really pretty, and unique. It's always fun to see what everyone does and how many different ways we can breed dragons!

20 hours ago, Lagie said:

Next year I think I'll try something PB... 

Me too, Lagie! XD Then again, by next year maybe I'll decide to go for some crazy lineage again! But easy lineages sound pretty good right now! :lol:

~~~~~

~~~~~

I've PM'd my breeding recipient to find out what prize they would like. :) 

12 hours ago, purplehaze said:

thank you for hosting ♡ 

I had fun participating and look forward to doing it again. 

I’ve DMed my giftee as well. 

congrats Izzy!

4 hours ago, ravensunset said:

I'm going to miss all the updates :,)

if you want to keep following this thread, i can update when i continue to breed.  i plan on breeding down the rest of the dragons in the group - OMGs It's Fulla Stars.  Noctua is still a hatchie for about another 4-1/2 hours, so you can see where i'm down to on the list! :D 

17 minutes ago, trystan said:

congrats Izzy!

if you want to keep following this thread, i can update when i continue to breed.  i plan on breeding down the rest of the dragons in the group - OMGs It's Fulla Stars.  Noctua is still a hatchie for about another 4-1/2 hours, so you can see where i'm down to on the list! :D 

Oh! That'd be awesome, I'm definitely still going to keep track of yours, it's so cool to see

I can keep posting mine, too. I did breed one more since the end of the Challenge. I intend to keep breeding until I run out of CB color-changing mates of the breeds that I started with.