purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2022

everyone's lineages are so lovely! I haven't been too vocal here but I've been clicking every lineage's progression and it's so impressive everywhere

16 hours ago, nerys said:
22 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Failed attempt between F a l c o n i f o r m Wyvern and G Is For this week. we'll try again next week.

Darn.. your guys really are stubborn! Are you using fertility each time??

Yeah. These ones at least gave me an egg, but it was the wrong breed so is "failed" and Yes, I use fertility every time lol

23 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

How did THAT happen ?

Well... when two dragons like each other... XD

@IzzyCat91, I was going to say, "Yay! Finally, a Q dragon for you!" but a two-head won't work, alas.

6 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Well... when two dragons like each other... XD

Yes but Raven's usually like each other before mine get together....

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Ninja post, maybe? ;)

18 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

mine was ready a few hours before, but I was out and got home late to breed them! congrats on your breed !!! honestly, you being this close has been excellent motivation for me to remember mine 😅

I've LOVED this challenge, ❤️ it's always so much fun! but for next year, "something simple" is sounding pretty good right now! :lol:  This year, I started with a spiral focused on color scheme (working concept: all blue dragons of various breeds, not biome specific), then narrowed it down to a Waterhorse step spiral from only blue breeds from the Coast. :blink: :lol: 🙃 Even though I started with a Thunder (not Coast) :lol: and bred with a holiday (Halloween) and a Volcano (Labradorite, which can also be found in the Coast, but the one I used was from the Volcano), so not all Coast, but many were Coast.

Next year I think I'll do something easy, like a purebred Magi stair XD 

On 8/31/2022 at 9:29 PM, Lagie said:

@IzzyCat91, I was going to say, "Yay! Finally, a Q dragon for you!" but a two-head won't work, alas.

yeah, I have resigned myself to the fact that the Alphabet Lineage isn't going to be 100% complete lol my OCD doesn't like it, but it'll have to do.

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): future Hercules

What Gen are you on now?:  26!

i like to play this game of "guess which breed it'll be."  on my spreadsheet for Herc, i put down that he'd be a Nebula.  heh, he's an Antarean instead. XD 

Damn it now you are almost 2 full days ahead of me !

oops?

i guess the other thing, along with clock watching, is that i post just about right after breeding? i don't know how i've gotten that far ahead! :blink:

So do I. Don't worry - I just never quite get it- I have recently been watching my stuff like a hawk - I knew I would never catch up, after being on the road so much, but you seem to manage to GAIN on me ! I can't breed again for one day 23 hours !

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): eggie

What Gen are you on now?: 13

:')  Was gonna breed my newest one real quick and I realized I don't have anymore females...  Gotta go do some more egg raising..  ^_^"