purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2022

well, the lineage didn't grow longer this time, although they did have an egg G28, and a kind of neat code

Its only the second time this linage has thrown an egg thats not a lotaan to be fair, hey ho, here's to next week :)

Well my Flight Delayed grew up, but she will have to wait till after I am done with Hallowe'en planning !

I'm having better luck now than I had during the challenge! XD

The Lineage continues!

Lineage Link: Pyropellis again!

What Gen are you on now?: 17

Finally! I have something to report :'D

I had to go back and rebreed a new 6G because my current one refused to cooperate

Of course I finally make progress after the event ends. I hope it continues like this 

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): nWCTs

What Gen are you on now?: 7th!

@Mochi Sorry you have had so much trouble. That lineage is really beautiful, though. :)

On 10/7/2022 at 1:17 AM, Mochi said:

Finally! I have something to report :'D

I had to go back and rebreed a new 6G because my current one refused to cooperate

Of course I finally make progress after the event ends. I hope it continues like this 

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): nWCTs

What Gen are you on now?: 7th!

Beautiful naming scheme too ❤️

Can't re-breed mine for another few days yet, but @Lagie I did manage to get this one from the egg you gifted from your lineage a few weeks back to continue spiral twist - I'm finding myself short of purples these days so double happy days 💜🧡

1 hour ago, nerys said:

but @Lagie I did manage to get this one from the egg you gifted from your lineage a few weeks back to continue spiral twist - I'm finding myself short of purples these days so double happy days 💜🧡

Congrats! :)

1 hour ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I FINALLY HAVE ANOTHER GREEN!!

Yay, Izzy! :D

Ugh! Was just getting ready to breed my new guy and realized that I left the Hellfire out of my progression and have to backtrack by 2 generations. :(

The lineage grows.

Proof: A Negg

Generation: 30

Edited - thanks for the headsup !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

The Lineage Grows!

proofs egg

Generation: 28 

wow! another up there into the 30's too ❤️

On 9/20/2022 at 6:20 PM, missy_ said:

Hey, folks! Once again, that was a fun season! @purplehaze, I would like to change my offering up a bit, if that's okay?

I would like to offer a prize! 

Lineage Link to Egg: 

OR 

Description of What You'll Breed/Have Bred:

One of these, your pick: :) 

1. A 2G Prize with holiday mate of your choice from Swale; default mate will be Fog Report (Shadow Walker) so your Prize would be a sibling to this guy. If you want a different holiday mate, or if you prefer a non-holiday prizekin, just let me know and I'll be happy to accommodate. :) You can view all of Swale's progeny here, or view all my CB holiday dragons in this group. (Non-holiday mate can be anything on my scroll.)

2. A 3rd even generation checker Prize offspring from him and her

3. A Prize from my favorite line, my Lord of the Rings stairstep, Frodo's Adventures and his mate

4. P.S. -- If you want an egg from my challenge line, you're welcome to it! Or I can breed a 3rd even generation spriter's alt.

@galleri sorry I tried the Frodo pair three times; 

instead I bred a 2G Prize for you. Link in PM; please pick it up.

If anyone knows galleri in DC Discord, I'd be grateful if you let them know their prize is ready. :) 

I realized that I only need to go back one generation and rebreed the last one to a Hellfire instead of the Copper. He is still on cooldown for a few hours. I think I will release the one bred in error. :( It is too late to give him away since he is grown.

12 hours ago, missy_ said:

@galleri sorry I tried the Frodo pair three times; 

instead I bred a 2G Prize for you. Link in PM; please pick it up.

If anyone knows galleri in DC Discord, I'd be grateful if you let them know their prize is ready. :) 

I got it. 

Sorry this is the time of day I can get on right now. I did remember Wednesday this time! Lol 

Prize Offered / Accepted

2g Prize from Shadow Walker

missy_ -> galleri