purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2022

Thanks for hosting Purplehaze! I had a blast (even though I didn't make it far lol) I plan on continuing the lineage after this, at least until I get to Z, idk about past that. I'll probably post it in the Lyrical Database thread if anyone wants to keep up with me. :3

On 9/14/2022 at 11:44 AM, IzzyCat91 said:

welp, re-bred my last two after their Green offspring died and now I have a falconiform I don't need.

Silly dragons! I do hope you will continue on with the lineage after the challenge ends. It is such a neat idea!

On 9/14/2022 at 10:09 PM, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

*stares at egg dubiously* 

Looks like an egg to me.

17 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

OK I did it again. My 28th gen is in the AP. Oh well !

Ugh! And no chance to be recovered from the AP in time to count. :(

Glad you all enjoyed the Challenge. I had fun watching all the lineages grow and the interactions between you all.

If you haven't posted what you will offer as a prize, please do that ASAP. I will be posting final standings shortly after midnight if all goes as planned.

The top 3 winners will have their pick of prizes offered.

After they have all picked, the rest will be randomly matched. If you have not offered a prize I cannot put you in the pot to receive one. :P

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Ugh! And no chance to be recovered from the AP in time to count. :(

Exactly :angry:

And ALL my own fault - I was just collecting zombie fodder ! If I manage to get her back, I will, but failing that I will re-breed, just so the poor parents aren't sort of dishonoured !

Terribly sorry for taking so long to post, I was on a trip out of the country. Despite that I still managed to keep up my breeding but....have been stuck on 6G for months now. Disappointed by how my lineage turned out, I definitely wasn't expecting this much trouble, I got stuck on 4G and am still stuck on 6G. Regardless this was still a fun challenge to participate in! Thank you for hosting purplehaze ^^

I would like to offer a prize!

Description of What You'll Breed/Have Bred: A 2G offspring from Longzeng with a mate of your choice or an offspring from my (sadly only up to 6G) challenge lineage & I also have some 3G prize checkers I can breed.

Description of What You'll Breed/Have Bred: I'll breed anything on my scroll, most interesting would be the CB eastern gold prize Golden Light Zazu and his parents

sorry, I didn't realize the challenge was ending already.  My last attempt to breed on Sept 15 resulted in a "no interest" unfortunately https://dragcave.net/lineage/KUjdk

10 hours ago, purplehaze said:

The top 3 winners will have their pick of prizes offered.

i would like my pick to go to the person below me.

this is correct in that i'm not picking a prize for myself.

13 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Looks like an egg to me.

It looks like this to me... and it's just sitting there.

UIDZ.gif

2 minutes ago, ravensunset said:

congrats !!

thanks! :D 

congrats to you as well! :D 

Congrats to everyone on your lovely lineages. I will not post final standings until sometime tomorrow. I also need to finish sorting out prize offers. Not sure if there is anyone who did not make an offer. @Aizaka did you ever decide on anything specific to offer, or are you just offering anything on your scroll?

Final standings have been posted!

I am not sure if everyone has offered a prize, yet, or not. I have listed all the ones I saw.

I am in the process of contacting the top prize winners to offer them their choice.

Once that is done the other prizes will be distributed by RNG selection among those who have offered a prize.

On 4/16/2022 at 2:18 PM, purplehaze said:

She has earned it with her determination and I am glad that she accepted it.

aww, thanks! :blush:

(and i don't blush!)

I have decided that since the Dino from FortyTwo is really an extra prize I will offer it as a raffle!

Anyone who participated in the Challenge is eligible to enter to win it.

If you would like a chance to win, just offer a dummy AP egg on the trade link.

I will draw a winner in 24 hours.

Raffle Link

Thanks, FortyTwo!

Thank you, @purplehaze, for hosting! This was again fun! It's neat to see everyone's lineages.

There are still a few people who have not posted an offer, so i would like to wait a bit longer before matching up prizes.

@Ytak, @LadyAngeliki, and @Long_Before_Sunrise I do not see offers from you. If you would like in on the prize exchange, please post by 8 p.m. tomorrow.

@stormydreams You have not posted in a long time, but it looks like you did continue to breed your lineage for awhile after that. If you would like to be entered for a prize, please offer a prize from your scroll by 8 p.m. tomorrow.

The Dino raffle takes place tonight, so anyone interested just offer your dummy. Raffle Link

10 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

No prize exchange for me.

Okay, if you are sure. It's up to you.

On 9/14/2022 at 1:25 AM, missy_ said:

Lineage Link to Egg: 

OR 

Description of What You'll Breed/Have Bred: A 2G Prize or Prizekin, whichever I breed first, from Swale.

Hey, folks! Once again, that was a fun season! @purplehaze, I would like to change my offering up a bit, if that's okay?

Lineage Link to Egg: 

OR 

Description of What You'll Breed/Have Bred:

One of these, your pick: :) 

1. A 2G Prize with holiday mate of your choice from Swale; default mate will be Fog Report (Shadow Walker) so your Prize would be a sibling to this guy. If you want a different holiday mate, or if you prefer a non-holiday prizekin, just let me know and I'll be happy to accommodate. :) You can view all of Swale's progeny here, or view all my CB holiday dragons in this group. (Non-holiday mate can be anything on my scroll.)

2. A 3rd even generation checker Prize offspring from him and her

3. A Prize from my favorite line, my Lord of the Rings stairstep, Frodo's Adventures and his mate

4. P.S. -- If you want an egg from my challenge line, you're welcome to it! Or I can breed a 3rd even generation spriter's alt.

Edited by missy_

21 minutes ago, missy_ said:

@purplehaze, I would like to change my offering up a bit, if that's okay?

Yep! It's not too late. I'll change the link on the front page. :)

And the winner of the green Dino raffle is yanderella! :)

Edited by purplehaze

10 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

And the winner of the green Dino raffle is yanderella! :)

yaay! congrats!

eee, so exciting!! thanks FortyTwo and purplehaze!

Huge Congrats trystan for reaching a mind-blowing 29 gens! 🤯 Congrats to ravensunset, Fuzzbucket, and mishhelle as well for getting so far!

1 minute ago, yanderella said:

Huge Congrats trystan for reaching a mind-blowing 29 gens! 🤯

aww, thanks! :blush: